Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sharingan or Byakugan? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

fjht

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:27 am
RavenCpu
xMArion
..i remember somewhere in the series saying: Hyuuga clan is the number one clan of Konoha .. (during the fight of naruto and Neji) .. how come Uchija is more famous than Hyuga...

..who'd be on the top (granting that Uchiha clan is still in full count)

..also which one is more powerful : the Sharingan or Byakugan

Sharingan can:
- copy jutsu
- drive u nuts just by looking you in the eye *hehe*
- if you know of others, please let us know

Byakugan can:
- see critical chakra paths
- (read mind?) ..insights
- if you know of others, please let us know

The only reason Hyuuga is top clan now is because Uchiha was wiped out by Itachi. I believe the Sharingan is more powerful. It allows you to not only copy your opponents moves, but you can also see what the opponent is going to do before they do it. The Sharingan has no weakness except for the obvious fact that it drains chakra, like everything in the show. The Byakugan can see long distances, has almost a 360 degree range of vision, and can see tenketsus . . . but it relies too heavily on plugging the tenketsus and it's strictly limited to close range combat. And btw, the Byakugan can't read the mind. I think you're thinking about the fight between Neiji and Hinata. The Byakugan can tell the smallest amount of detail from anything. Neiji was simply reading Hinata's behavior and psyching her out.

Sharingan IS better.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:10 pm
i think sharingan would be best because the byakugen has that one blind spot.
smile  

demonlord00

chibi_kaeru_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:39 am
They sound like they both have their plusses and minuses, but if i had to choose, i'd choose the sharingan because the byakugan makes your face all vein-y, and that looks painful...

oops. that was lame and off-topic.... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:02 pm
True, Byakugan is limited to close-range combat, but in essence, if you can see where one person's chakra is gathering, you can easily find a way to avoid the damage. Not only that, but it can see through illusions like bunshins, and so probably genjutsu.

Also, Sharingan doesn't just drain Chakra, it impairs the body, hence Itachi's failing eyesight  

Captain Verd

darkwind shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:06 pm
I say the Sharigan is the best, sure it has a disavatage agaisnt Taijutsu but other then that it can block out other jutsu nad see them, making copies like Sasuke, and then there is the fact it was said to have evolved of the Byakungan, which was limited to close range hand hand to like combat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:30 am
I think they're both equally good.  

Kalawyn

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:47 am
I prefer Sharingan. And to answer your question xMArion; Kakashi is NOT part of Uchiha Clan. Why? Because he received his Sharingan Eye by a surgery. If you know more about Kakashi's past, you will totally understand that Obito, his best friend, was about to die so he gave a gift to Kakashi; which is the Sharingan.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:51 am
Lets put up...sasuke without the cursed seal...against Neji...now...personally I know all you fangirls are just going to go for the one you like most...but mine would be Neji...

The bayakugan causes you to see the punches just like the sharingan would...only with less effect, considering the user has a one hundred and sixty degree look around his body it is impossible to be caught unaware from behind...unless the opponent knew about the blind spot...

The sharingan is more powerful in a sense...and it only drains the charkra of Kakashi...because he does not have the Uchiha blood...otherwise it saps very little...other than that, the hypnotizing effect that Kakashi used on Zabuza, does not make him actually read his mind, only makes him look as if he might be...because Kakashi can see ahead with the sharingan he knows what hand seals to use to copy the justsu...the most powerful thing about sharingan is Tsukiyomi which can only be blocked if the opponent has the same four level sharingan as the user...and the only one who has it is Itachi...

In a nutshell the Sharingan is more powerful in a young maniac badass like itachi, but the bayakugan with the gentle fist style of taijutsu in the right user's hands such as an older Neji, could most likely take out a powerful sharingan user.

Your Unequivocal Ecstasy

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:31 pm
the byakugan is better than the sharingan because the sharingan branched off from the byakugan but the sharingan looks way cooler especialy sence it as kakashi as a cool spokes model 4laugh ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:00 am
And the Sharingan needs to see the enemy. Kakashi couldn't do much because of the mist when he fought Zabuza. And the Byakukan on the other hand will see through the mist and see the tenketsu's of the enemy.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Akaritori

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:24 am
Moon Light Ninja
I prefer Sharingan. And to answer your question xMArion; Kakashi is NOT part of Uchiha Clan. Why? Because he received his Sharingan Eye by a surgery. If you know more about Kakashi's past, you will totally understand that Obito, his best friend, was about to die so he gave a gift to Kakashi; which is the Sharingan.

Spoiler alert!! >.<

I like byakugan, but I think sharingan might be better sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:44 am
Sharigan i think is better and because kakashi is my favorite character. heart  

Death_Omen19

riodragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:39 pm
sharingan is way more dope n its stronger  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:02 am
Sharigan all the way! I'll point out why:

Pros:
Sharigan, for those with the right blood, can use it easily. Sharigan can help you get out of some pretty bad situations. Example, Sasuke's battle in the third stage of the Chuunin Exam.

Cons:
Without the right blood, it can be pretty tiring. Example, Kakashi's Sharigan. You have to do the strangest things in order to make it better...

That was so much fun to do, I've decided to do Byakugan too!

Pros:
Useful for spying on your enemy. You can scout out traps. Example, when they were going after Sasuke after he left to join the Hidden Sound.

Cons:
It has a blind spot which could be deadly. You can't give it to other people! Okay, maybe you can, but I'm not sure...  

Shakira_Ninja_Underground

Jiraiya_Sannin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:27 am
Byakugan is my favorite, it looks cool and the abilities it comes with......if Neji hits Sasuke and blocks his Chakra then well........you'll know who'll win!!!! ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff