Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
So, how many of us do actually wear colour? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire-Elf of the Void

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:02 pm
I range from American Eagle and Hollister to black fleece black, black tee, black pants, and chain wallet. I wear a lot of dark colors, as well as gray. I have been known to wear white as well. My wardrobe also consists of what you would see a typical black person wear at school, not trying to be racist but just saying. I even have a doorag. Like I listen to everything, I like to connect with everyone (though that often doesn't work well). I have also been known to wear hippy-type clashy clothes; really bright colorful clothes. When my hair sticks up, I leave it that way. I might seem like a poser to some people, but I really don't think I am. I'm just weird. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:18 pm
I do!
Pink is my favorite color! whee heart
Both pink and green are my favorites!
Actually, I hardly own any black.
I have one long sleved boat neck shirt
A turtle neck
a t-shirt with a purple star.
and a boho skirt.
Those are the only black clothes I own

I like to dress like this:
User Image

User Image

xX-Thumbelina-Xx

Black Mage Meifa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:26 pm
Yeah, I generally always wear black. If I'm not wearing black, I'm wearing something dark. The only color I usually wear are my jeans, they range in all kinds of colors. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:02 am
I enjoy throwing in a splash of color, normally neon or something. :] My style ranges from all black and chained pants to just dark colors and jeans, to tomboyish male clothes, and so on and so forth. heart

Shiiba

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:35 am
Since I generally like to express my moods with different colors, I of course have various colors in my wardrobe. My favorite color to wear tends to be blue. Something about it just compliments my skin tones rather nicely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:17 pm
eh most of my color is in my pants, I wear blue jeans and band shirts simple enough I think  

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

nightwing773

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:27 pm
well, black is a main color for me, but the other colors in my wardrobe consist of white, red, and blue. plain and simple, period. no designs, no stripes, nada, just plain, and very bold, or very dark, the colors vary on my moods, lol. My clothes are like me own personal mood ring, my friends know what each color means, and know when to leave me alone, 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:36 pm
nightwing773
well, black is a main color for me, but the other colors in my wardrobe consist of white, red, and blue. plain and simple, period. no designs, no stripes, nada, just plain, and very bold, or very dark, the colors vary on my moods, lol. My clothes are like me own personal mood ring, my friends know what each color means, and know when to leave me alone, 3nodding

Lol I know what you mean... I have a hard time wearing clothes that have a "jersey" style to them or text of any kind.

As for the point of the thread (if I haven't posted here already), I like to wear purple sometimes, sometimes even a little gray, red, or khaki.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

vailendeathmage

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:03 pm
it is rare that i wear all black but i wear it as primary clor a lot ^.^ i don't have eanough black too wear it all all the time ^.^ my mom is an anti goth so she won't let me gett too much of it T.T so mean  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:34 pm
I have always a color-theme everyday, with black is main color. Some days are pink, some are white, or blue, green, red... No shame in color. I love wearing the rainbow!

Thus, I call myself a rainbow goth. ^^  

Sugar Spirit

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

MissKit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:22 pm
I wear black sometimes but i dont have alot of it crying Thats why i'm saving up my money then going to blow it all at hot topic  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:43 am
Almost all my t-shirts last year were black but I have a golden retriever so they all turned golden on me >_<
If you don't get it, golden's shen ALOT and I was continuesly tapeing myself off before running for the bus.
This year I didn't buy any black shirts (ok 1), so my black this year is this jacket I got from Hot Topic that has these silver buckles on it.
And its a bid dressy so I can get away with wearing it to get togethers.
Plus the material doesn't attract dog hair that much ^_^

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

essenceofzedak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:46 am
I'm wearing mostly black, but I have some dark red shirts/t-shirts and some dark blue ones (and jeans of course) and right now I'm wearing a dark green shirt...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:24 am
Most of my clothes are happy-ish colours... And the rest are either Olive Drab, or some black.  

Scary Godmother

JEN WALTON

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:45 pm
Well,actually
I wear whatever.
I always wear the black eyeliner & the thick lashes.
A pair of black beads,straight legged-pants,and a colored shirt,is my usual attire.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff