Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:39 pm
Mokuba still standing on his hind legs looked down at his past out brother. He got a sweatdrop but also chuckled at how true he was. he found it quiet ironic," He has a point though Joey, that look does suit you." Mokuba replyed through chuckles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:49 pm
"Yah, nothing like it... you look good too, what are you, your hair?" Joey replied. Anzu kicked him.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:58 pm
Mokuba stared at his getting a anime vein, " Watch it.." Mokuba growled forgetting who was bigger now, though Joey had been bigger in the first place but still.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:34 am
"Uh, should we do something about Seto? We're going to need to fix this and he doesn't look too good..." Anzu had jumped down from Joey's back and was poking the unconscious kitten.

"Gah!" Seto woke with start and was immediatly on his feet. Joey, no longer able to control the urge to chase something small and fuzzy, zeroed in on Seto and began chasing the confused and scared kitten around the room.

The commotion caused Yugi to bristle and Anzu to hide. Yugi tried to get his quills to lie down, but they would do no such thing, so he tried to find an out of the way corner for himself.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:06 am
Mokuba first ran to hide then stopped. " What am I doing!? " he shouted to himself as he stopped. " I dunno how ferrets act, but thats my brother! " MOkuba exclaimed running back jumping on Joeys back. " Control your erges or I might not control mine!" Mokuba exclaimed holding Joey by the collar ready to go to the face if nessasary.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:32 am
Joey howled, tiny ferret claws in the back of his neck. "Ow ow ow ow! Leggo!"

Seto meanwhile, had hidden on top of a book shelf in the half a foot of space under the ceiling and was not coming down. He was still scared senseless.

Yugi crept out of the corner he was hiding in and looked around. "What's Seto doing up there?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:35 am
"Cause hes still scared due to this one over here. " Mokuba replyed jumping off of Joey looking at the bookshelf. " It's ok Seto, I wont let his instincts get in the way, you can come down." Mokuba shouted up to Seto.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:06 am
Seto looked around in a very animated way, then looked down. His eyes went wide. "Help!" He squeaked, seeing the height.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:18 am
" Dont worry! I'll come up and get you! " Mokuba shouted running up the bookcase. Since Seto wasa kitten, he could probably hold on to Mokuba ok. Once up their he turned allowing Seto access to his back." Climb on." Mokuba said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:31 am
Seto climbed on, not too fond of the idea of falling.
"Man, how did you even get up there Seto? That's a pretty high jump. It'd have to be like... eight feet wouldn't it?" Joey asked.
"I don't know, you were the one chasing me." Seto glared, which looked odd from a kitten.
"Okay, it's official. You two fight like cats and dogs." Yugi said, to be groaned at by Anzu.

At that very moment one of the long ago mentioned house staff found her way into the room and gasped. She had a broom in hand and promptly began to chase the assorted creatures all the way out of the mansion.

"Hey! You can't do this to me! I pay you!" Seto's exclamations were punctuated by the broom hitting him. "I'm going to chase you out of my house with a broom after I fire you! Hey! Stop that!"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:36 am
((lol that was awsome, "Hey! You can't do this to me! I pay you!", I loved that line xd ))

Mokuba dodged her sweeps at him. " I got a idea, we gotta get out of here. " Mokuba said as he ran up the employees shirt. " Get out of here you guys!!" he shouted as he wiggled around through her shirt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:52 am
((I thought it was good. whee ))

The poor woman froze in shock and then dropped the broom and began to slap at her shirt to try to force Mokuba out. (( mrgreen ))

Yugi-tachi ran while Seto stood frozen for a minute then ran with them.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:01 pm
((I think youll like this one mrgreen ))

Mokuba ran out of her shirt and ran after the rest of them. As his blush showed through his black fur. ' I cant believe what I just saw!! ' Mokuba thought to himself as he ran out the door.

(( wink ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:35 pm
"Yikes! Somebody get the license number on that maid!" Joey exclaimed when they reached the gates.
"112358." Seto replied off handedly, too worked up to notice Joey's had only been kidding.
"Okay, someone needs a vacation." Joey commented upon hearing Seto. "Or secretary. Either way..."
"Doesn't this qualify?" Seto asked sarcastically.
"Oh hush up. The way you act, you'd think you were going to have to wait for a princess to kiss you or somethin'." Seto looked around and saw a girl about sixteen and a man about twenty with her. The girl had her face hidden behind a mask and the man with her carried a spear.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:41 pm
Mokuba caught up with them and looked at the two strangers." What the heck? " Mokuab whispered wondering what was going on.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games