Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:54 am
Honda just.. stood there, wondering what to do.
He walked over to the other side of the room, and noticed there really wasn't much entertainment there.
So he walked back, and just.. stood there, being present^^
(yeah, he's still in here^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:48 pm
((Yay for Honda! wow, is Malik still on the floor? >.>;; Was he on the floor in the first place? <.<;;;;; ))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:30 pm
Miss Chloie
((Yay for Honda! wow, is Malik still on the floor? >.>;; Was he on the floor in the first place? <.<;;;;; ))
((i think you mean bakura, i dont see where Marik come in, but Mokuba picked up Bakura who was unconcious and put him in one of the beds.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:42 pm
(no, marik/malik or whoever it is got dumped into the room with joey before bakura even got there. He must have gotten hit pretty hard. someone should check to make sure he isn't bleeding to death from a massive head wound or something xd )  

oni_kura

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:12 pm
Set0Kaiba
"Oh, alright" Otogi replied. His smile remained on, but he felt pretty sad inside.
"So.. what do you think about..." he wanted to ask 'me' but he didn't. He needed to think of someone else first, otherwise Joey may notice his intentions. "..about.. Anzu" he said.
"Why isn't she invited here anyway?" he added, suddenly realizing there were only boys in here.

"That's cause she's nice and all, but she'd feel kind of left out here. I mean, I wouldn't be hooking up with her no matter how desperate I was." Joey covered his mouth with both hands eyes wide, realizing what he had just said. He meant it sure, and he never made any attempt to hide it, but he didn't know Duke all that well and him being the subject of more than one sleepless night wasn't helping much either.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:55 pm
( *tries to think of able-boddied-people in the room that aren't being used for something... hmmmmm... xp I'd wake Yuugi up, but I need him to be asleep until Yami is back in the room. *has plans* mukukukukuku! I guess that leaves...)

Honda glanced around his surroundings. He'd never gotten the chance to thoroughly examine the room that they were in... Though the lights were out to help Yuugi's sleeping, he could see a little bit by the moonlight that shone through a window nearby. He wasn't even the smallest bit tired to the utmost incriment of a degree...and he wondered how these people could be sleeping in such a forbidding situation. His eyes watched Yuugi for a bit, then traveled over to the Ryou and Bakura... and then to Malik who was still on the floor. <"Wow... he really must be tired... he hasn't moved since he got here...>" Honda thought. <"Well, he looks kinda light... It really is a dangerous place to be laying, especially in the dark like this, someone could trip and fall..."> He walked over to him and kneeled down, wondering how to make this work.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:14 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:43 am
"That's why they have bras I'm pretty sure, but when you have a chest that's larger than you're head, they can't be easy to find..." Joey smiled, Otogi wasn't going to push what he'd said, but he almost wished he would. Joey looked over at his Duke's smile and blushed heavily, looking away quickly, because he couldn't think past the fantasies in the back of his head.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:33 am
Fyerluna
"That's why they have bras I'm pretty sure, but when you have a chest that's larger than you're head, they can't be easy to find..." Joey smiled, Otogi wasn't going to push what he'd said, but he almost wished he would. Joey looked over at his Duke's smile and blushed heavily, looking away quickly, because he couldn't think past the fantasies in the back of his head.

As Duke watched Joey looking away, he decided it was time to ask the question he wanted to ask. "So.. what do you think of me?" he said, with the grin stil on his face. He only hoped Joey would give a serious answer, and he also hoped it was the answer he had been dreaming about for the past few months.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:00 am
Joey's breath caught in his throat. "I... uh... I- er... I-" He stuttered terribly.
'Oh man, why won't the words come out? Come on Joey, just say it.' he mentally coached himself. He tried again with the same results. 'We'll, if you can't say it, do it.'
Joey gulped heavily and before Duke could do anything, he darted over and kissed him.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:42 am
Duke's eyes grew wide, as he was covered with Joey.
He fell backwards, and lay on the bed with Joey hanging on his lips.
When he realized what was happening his eyes turned smaller, and got this passionate look.
He kissed Joey back, and felt some annoying feeling of pressure behind his zipper
(Duke is jacking up). He then lay a hand on Joey's abck, and let whatever was happening happen to him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:05 pm
Joey realized that, as corny as it sounded, his dreams were coming true. He felt Duke's hand on his back and moaned. He was starting to feel the press on his pants zipper and suddenly got extremely cold feet.
"Stop... I can't..." He whipsered, pulling back, blushing and breathing heavily.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:09 am
Duke was surprised, since Joey was the one starting.
"You can't what?" he asked.
He wasn't embarrassed or anything, since he had enough girls.
It was time for a boy, he figured.
And now I finally found one, he doesn't want to
"Hey, it's alright.. We could sneak out like Kaiba and Yami, if that's your problem" Duke said winking.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:54 am
Honda had finally made up his mind. He gently turned Malik onto his back, and wedged his arms under his knees and behind his neck. Slowly, he stood with malik in his arms; being extremely carefun not to wake him. <"Wow,"> he thought, <"who would have figured him to be this light? He's pratically floating in my arms...">

He surveyed the room like a cat, looking for a better spot to put him than where malik was previously located. When he spied an empty bed, he considered whether Kaiba or Yami would be comming back. He didn't think all to long or hard about it, because the answer seemed to be a pretty clear NO.

He shuffled over to the bed and rearanged his arms so that he could pull the sheets aside. He put malik down and pulled the covers over him. He flattened them and glanced at malik's face.

<"Wow, he's so peaceful when he's sleeping..."> he thought as he moved some hair out of his eyes. "That's almost un-realistic..." he added to himself.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:02 am
(Yup, Kaibasangel13 didn't show up yesterday, so Malik is now a lose character. Play him when you like. I'll start, since Miss Chloie and I seem to be the only people online)

Malik felt he was being placed into a bed, and he turned to his side when he felt he was covered by soft sheets.
He realized he never went to bed in the first place, and wondered how he could be in one now.
The last thing he remembered, was getting this invitation for something and he threw it away.
The next thing he knew, he had been hit on the head by the mailman.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games