Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Konoha Ninja Academy Training Grounds... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:08 am
-jumps down from her branch and stands next to the tree.- i'd rather watch and see how good you are. -she said wih a smile looking at him.-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:24 am
-Spikelema walks over to the lake and picks up a pile off pebbles- Sis I need your help in crushing these pebbles so I can show you another technique I learnt in Sand. -Starts crushing pebbles into finer grains to represent sand-  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:29 am
right, -walks over to him and gathers up a small pile of pebbles and starts crushing them.-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:45 am
Thank you that is enough -Spikelema starts forming seals- Sabaku Kyuu (desert coffin). Sand starts to crawl up Polio's leg and she starts to struggle against it- Don't worrie I can't hurt you with it because I don't know the finishing part yet -Spikelema sticks his tongue out as the sand he and polio made runs out about halfway up her leg.- Sorry if I scaired you. -He picks up the sand and puts it in his kunai pouch.- One last thing with this sand. -he reaches into his pouch and pulls out some sand he throws it and it hits the training stump in the shape of a kunai and digs in.- Well that is basicly all the techniques I know. I can try to teach you some if you would like but I can't now maybe later. -Spikelema walks up and hugs Polio- I just had to do it.  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:53 am
-blinks rubbin her leg as she watches him throw the sand shapped kunai at the tree then smiles looking back at him.- you scared me there for a second with that sand sweatdrop -rests a hand on Spike's head.- well i gotta go. i shall be back later okay? don't get into too much trouble now...-smiles and hugs him then turns and jumps disappearig into the tree tops.-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:02 am
-Spikelema puts the sand back in his pouch and starts to hit the tree-
one...two...three.... -He just stands there in a sort of trance repedativly hitting the tree-  

Spikelema

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:33 am
-Spikelema stop's and looks at the trunk. Walks over to a bench and sits down- Hmmm, I guess since I don't knwo konoha methods I will train my charka with sand methods. -Pulls out sand and startes to move it around his hand forming waves and wirlpools and all other sorts of beautiful things- Hmm, why when I can do that do I fail to do other simple techniques? I seem to have a natural talent for sand but not for anything else. -walks over and picks up stones and starts to punch them. by inserting chakra into his hand he manages to do the same damage with less strength- Hmm, This helps and also creates more sand. -Empty's out kunai pouch with 4 shuriken and 5 kunai and fills it with sand.- Sand is just as effective as kunai. -Smiles- I wish i knew a fire jutsu create a nice sculpture for sis. -holds onto knee's for a moment then resumes creating sand by balancing chakra in his fist.-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:45 pm
*stares at Spike from a tree top*
"Spike, you're from hidden sand correct? I've always wanted to see how I matched up to others...wanna try?"  

Windblade

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:26 pm
-spikelema looks over- Sure I will have a go. but only if Sis watches.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:52 am
-Leaves the training ground and heads to the ninja academy-  

Spikelema

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:31 am
-enters- Hmm now I am here walks over to pile of sand. -Picks up another stone- Put chakra in my fist and hit is -Chakra gathers- Bam. Hits the stone and it dissintergrates into a pile of sand. Smiles-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:56 am
Hello! Anyone around?  

I~am~Angelique

I~am~Angelique

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:15 pm
Oh well, I guess I will have to train alone. *Gathers chakra in fists and punches tree repeatively*...five mminutes later...*chakra leaves fists*.."Hmm...I guess I need to work on holding the chakra in once place for a long period of time." *walks over to tree and walks up it till stading upside down on a branch* "Focus...Focus..." *Focuses all chakra on feet...stays that way until.....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:56 pm
some time later...*crack* the tree branch breaks from extended strain and...ploop! *falls to ground in a crumpled unconcious heap!*  

I~am~Angelique

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:04 pm
-walks in the training grounds and looks around.- hmm i wonder where everyone is? -jumps from tree to tree, landing next to the stream.-  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff