Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
FF7 Modified! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Story?
Cool!!
87%
 87%  [ 27 ]
Wait couldn't we get in trouble?
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
I'm keeping my character to myself...
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
It's just FF7 All over again right?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:20 pm
Oh so THAT's what you were doing with showing me all those silver haired bishie clips. with swords. and stabbity things.... You're getting very good at distracting. stare

But Deyn and Valerian are still very User Image and User Imageable.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Cause Deyn's like a Sephy with a customizable personality. BOOYAKA!!! *purrs and oogles*

However, you lucked out tonight. I have to go to bed. But I will be back to dehydrate myself once again over such bishounen depictions as drawn by Ermak. xd xd heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:23 pm
Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:15 am
*swoops in* I'd like to take the time to curse myself for not seeing the hotness that is Valerian sooner and I shall now sulk in a corner about it...that aside, I think his weapons and outfit are really awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:38 am
Mmm, Valerian.... he, too is a somewhat customizable bishie. And the way it's coming along, it's definitely a good one. xd

Now excuse me while I drool over Deyn and compare him to Sephiroth..... User Image User Image User Image Sephy or Deyn.... Well, I still haven't seen much of Deyn yet, so I'm still saying Sephiroth for now. 3nodding But Deyn has less clothing around his chest... User Image User Image xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:47 am
When his wings are out that little cape thing goes completely behind him... so he has only the belt straps across his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:36 pm
heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image
Whee, wings!! xd xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:28 pm
eek eek eek eek eek Shutting up...

ANYWAYS back on topic... we are still looking for a name for the three scientific companies,

Shinra (combo of resurection and immortality sciences)

the Imortality scientists

the Ressurection scientists

Also we need a name for the story itself. Now we might end up having two versions, the one with the back story and the one with our CURRENT story of our characters and their adventures. So if you want to we can work on a main title and a subtitle..... but that's just a suggestion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:06 pm
Hmm........ I was actually thinking that the earlier suggested name Cairantine would make a good last name, but maybe it could work as a company name...

Oh, and a word that might work for immortality science: Amaranthine (Enduring for all time)

And when I looked up Rebirth, it gave the word Metanoia as referring to a change in beliefs, but I think it still sounds cool.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:05 pm
Metanoia and Amaranthine.... I really like that! those would work great for the Immortality and Resurection Scientists!

Now what about Shinra?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:07 pm
Systegrant or
Silinc Research  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:12 pm
Systegrant... any special meaning behind it or just a cool word?

Or maybe we can find a cool word that ties in to FFVII in a roundabout way. Like Impact, Inc. Or Scarlet, or... I dunno.... Memoria  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:15 pm
Systegrant is just a cool word doesn't mean a thing.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:28 am
Memoria... *snicker* that's not very round-a-bout Sae.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:45 am
memoria...I swear that also had to do with IX...I think.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:17 am
what would a word with both terms be? that could be the company name. The title, i still have gotten a good idea since i lsot that last one... Do we have a name for the planet yet? cause i may have found an idea

EDIT:
Planet name: Cthonia
Combined group name: Nocturne

so? found them in a book, and figured they would be very unlikly to be thought of to indicate FFVII.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games