Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto News! (Update: 11.13.05! ~~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:38 am
is dattebayo down? or is ti jsut my computer? i was d/ling 134 adn 136 when they lost thier connection and they hve yet to regain it and i cant go to the dattebayo main page. but hte rest of the internet is working jsut fine. i hope it is up soon, i am leaving for a trip tommorow and i want to d/l the rest of the episodes i ahve not seen all at once since i got 5 days of not needing the rest of my internet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:28 am
Greetings, my fellow Naruto fans, it's tiiiiime for an update!! ^^

First off, Episode 142 "Three Bad Guys of the Strictly Guarded Facility" is now available for you to watch in subtitles, thanks very much to Dattebayo! So, be sure to head on over there, and download it! Awesome episode!

Also, Chapter 267, 'A Fierce Resolve...!', is now in full scnalation form for everyone, thanks to the great people at Shannaro! ^^ Also, Inane has released their versions of 265 and 266, for all you Inane Scanlations fans!!

AND FINAALLLYY!! Some information everyone's been looking out for: turns out Naruto is scheduled to air on Cartoon Network September 10th, at about 9PM (be sure to check your own local listings), in a full-hour premiere! Meaning, yes, Episodes 1 and 2 will be airing that day, so, be sure not to miss it!

(Source: Naruto Fan)  

Camui
Crew

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:24 pm
On the matter of the article in Shonen Jump, I seriously wish that I could get an email address for ShoPro so that I could give them my opinion on the music. Personally, I think they should keep ALL of the original tunes, including the themes. I mean, I'd be exstatic to listen to R*O*C*K*S or to Haruka Kanata on the dubbed version (or 'Wind', too, since that song is in English).

Nice to see that they've put A LOT of work into getting the best voice actors for each character, and I find it interesting that they went through a lot of different people just to cast Naruto alone... shows they're at least making an effort to do something to please the true fans...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:58 am
Kinda late update, but better late than never, right?

Chapter 268, "Puppeteer vs. Puppeteer" is now in full scanlation form for you to read, thanks to Shannaro! Chapter 269 will be following soon sometime this week!

Episodes 143, 'Run TonTon!' and 144, 'Rebirth - Three People, One Team' are both up and ready for watching with subtitles, thanks to Dattabayo!

Also, VIZ has released some info concerning the dubbed Naruto DVDs that will be coming out following the debut....

Quote:

The long-anticipated ninja-school comedy "Naruto" will start airing on Cartoon Network in September, and DVDs will start rolling out in March. The initial DVDs will be the edited versions. Uncut DVDs will be released in 13-episode blocks starting in July 2006.

Camui
Crew

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:14 pm
whats there to edit??? I've yet to hear that from a company  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:39 am
*salutes and waves* ^^ Heeeeello, all Naruto fans! Time for an update, and we've got some good stuff this time!!

First off, Dattabayo has brought to us Episode 145, 'Explosion! New Formation, InoShikaChou' with subtitles, so thanks very much to them!! Shannaro has brough us Chapter 269, 'All I Can Do...!' in scanlation, so thanks to them, too!! Chapter 270 will be released in the same form some time later this week. ^^

Also, for all you Shonen Jump subscribers and readers, the upcoming September issue with Naruto's creator, Masashi Kishimoto!! ^^ W00T! Getting an interview with him is pretty difficult, so good job to the people at Shonen Jump!

And finally, Cartoon Network has, at last, brough to us their Naruto Webpage, which can be located here: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/naruto/index.html

Huh.... wonder what's gonna be on it.

Camui
Crew

Jackalsblood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:33 pm
OMFG THE AMERICAN VERSION IS GOING TO SUK ACE!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:26 pm
that is the worst naruto site i have ever seen. a brief synopsys and a half decent picture. i know damn well cn is going to do better when the show is bigger. i predict half-assed web games, a crappy trading card game which will involve printing out cards from the web site after aquiring them form entering stupid words and codes, and finnaly they will make dvs iwth 3-4 episodes each and large running pictures on the sides. all this due to the fact that we know how to take soemthing great and make it only ok.  

Owenlars2

Mulletair

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:47 pm
Why do I hate the idea of a dubbed Naruto. Why does CN have to mess things up so bad for the world crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:47 am
*waves* Hello hello again, all you Naruto fans! This week we''ve got some interesting updates for everyone! ^^

Well, first off, as you probably know, Episode 146, "Leftover Ambitions and Orochimaru" has not yet aired in Japan, which explains the lack of an update... instead, in it''s place was aired the Naruto Movie. The series is expected to resume by next week, August 10th, with a special Naruto Promotion on August 17th! ^^

On top of that, Chapter 270, entitled ''Miscalculation...!!'' is not available yet by Shannaro in scanlation (Why? I am uncertain..) but the RAW is available and there is a translated version provided by Lenas of the Naruto Forums, so go check it out!!

Also, to all those lucky Naruto fans who are in Japan, this coming August 6th, the second Naruto Movie ''Gekijyouban Naruto Daigekitotsu! Maboroshi no Chiteiiseki Dattebayo!!'' (''Naruto: Naruto''s big clash in the Theatre! The illusion of the ruins of the depths of the earth!!), will be out in Japanese theatres!

Along with all this, all you Naruto game importers maybe interested to know that the fourth Naruto game, which is untitled and currently in the works, will be for the GameCube.

And, Finally, a little bit on the Naruto Dub debut; all Canadian Naruto Fans will get to see it.... a day earlier than the U.S. fans! That''s right, Naruto debutes on YTV September 9th (U.S. debut is September 10th), so check your local listings to see what time it''ll be on for you!

Camui
Crew

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:30 pm
@#$&#xin;g canadians....why are they being rewarded for being so....cold and northern.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:09 am
ok i tried getting the new episode off datebayo, and instead it downloaded a movie entitled (and i kid you not) gay niggas from outer space. now i am offened and depressed. where can i get the real episode.
edit: ok i just read the rest of the update, i now know, but i leave this post as a warning to tohers not to d/l it off dattebayo  

Owenlars2

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:35 pm
Well, it's Thursday! (where i am, anyway) and guess what I've got for you!! ^^

That's right, more Naruto news!! W00t!

Ok, first off! For all those eager beavers out there, Naruto Episode 146, "Leftover Ambitions and Orochimaru" IS NOW aired, so the episode you see on the Dattebayo website? ....yup, it's real. Go get it and enjoy!! ^^

Also, Chapter 271, 'Unknown Abilities...!' has been released in scanlations thanks to the people at Shannaro (note: AT! Not the group, exactly... i don't quite get it either. ^^; )! Enjoy, though!!

And, for all you buyers of the English version of the Naruto Manga, Volume 7 is now out!! ^^

Moving on, there is also word of a THIRD Naruto Movie... yes, THIRD coming to Japanese theatres Summer of 2006! I'll be keeping you up to date with any upcoming info on it here! ^^

Speaking of movies, the 2nd Naruto Movie has reached number one in this weeks Japanese Box Office, beating out other movies such as 'Star Wars Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith', 'Fullmetal Alchemist', and 'War of the Worlds'.

Finally, some interesting news... turns out our Canadian Naruto Fans will have to wait a small while for the Naruto Debut on YTV! Yes, the debut has been pushed back until September 16th, while an extra InuYasha episode will be aired when Naruto was suppose to on September 9th. Not quite sure why, though... sorry, you guys! Please check your local listing to see the time it will be airing in your area!

Well, that's all for now! Until next week!! *waves*

(Source: Naruto Fan, various)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:44 am
Another week, another round of small updates! ^^

All righty, we're back on track with the Naruto series, as Dattebayo and SaiyaMan presents to us Episodes 147 and 148, "Fateful Showdown! You Won't Defeat Me"/"Super Pursuit Power Even Akamaru Is Jealous Of! Seek The Mysterious Bikou-mushi" in subtiltes and RAW, respectively! Soooooo, thanks very much to theeemm!! ^^

Right now, Chapter 272 is up in RAW form!! It's expected to be released in scanlation by the end of this week, so keep your eyes peeled! ^^

All right then, that's it for now! See you guys later!!

Camui
Crew

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:19 pm
Camui
*salutes and waves* ^^ Heeeeello, all Naruto fans! Time for an update, and we've got some good stuff this time!!

First off, Dattabayo has brought to us Episode 145, 'Explosion! New Formation, InoShikaChou' with subtitles, so thanks very much to them!! Shannaro has brough us Chapter 269, 'All I Can Do...!' in scanlation, so thanks to them, too!! Chapter 270 will be released in the same form some time later this week. ^^

Also, for all you Shonen Jump subscribers and readers, the upcoming September issue with Naruto's creator, Masashi Kishimoto!! ^^ W00T! Getting an interview with him is pretty difficult, so good job to the people at Shonen Jump!

And finally, Cartoon Network has, at last, brough to us their Naruto Webpage, which can be located here: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/naruto/index.html

Huh.... wonder what's gonna be on it.

First comment abou the site; What the hell is that?! In the mini biography, it doesn't even explain that Naruto has a demon inside him; which is the main thing about him. In Sasuke's one; doesn't talk about his Sharingan.

I wonder how they will replace the Japanese words like Sharingan, Kunai, Shuriken and other some like this... *shiver* It may be stupid words...

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff