Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

Ashton654

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:56 pm
Alias of choice: Aston654
Naruto Knowledge: naruto manga ch 1-238 and naruto anime eps 1-107
Favorite character(s): Shikamaru, Itachi, Garra
Anything else you'd like to share: Hello i'm new here  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:22 am
Alias: Asuka Dawn

Naruto Knowlege: I've read up to chapter 181 of the manga, and I'm currently watching the episodes in whatever random order my friend is lending me them.

Favorite Character:Umm, let's see: Gaara, Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi, Zabusa, Hinata, Sakura, and Ino.

Anything else the share: I cosplayed as Sasuke last year (my friends freaked out that I was dressing up as a boy for some reason...). Oh, and I also own a wonderful Naruto plaushie that sits on my bed.  

Asuka Dawn

*cloe*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:08 pm
yay I'm accepted I'm accepted ::jumping up and down in excitement squeeling 4laugh !

ok, here goes the introduction xp :

Naruto Knowledge: I've seen up to episode 76, and have read some of the manga past that.
Favorite character(s): Gaara heart and Itachi cause he's so hot
Anything else you'd like to share: YES! I'm going to be at the anime boston convention next year!! woo! I'm so excited!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:50 pm
well alais how bout Brandon

Age 13

Naruto stuff: ive seen the episodes up to 90 something  

metalacid

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:30 pm
Hey all you newbies!!! Say hi to me in the chat thread. Cause most of the time, that's where I'll be. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:03 pm
Alias of choice: Mistic, or Mist for short as my friends call me, sweatdrop

Naruto Knowledge: Read the first 3 or so Manga's I could get a hold of at my friends house. No Anime or Comic book store where I live, ;_;

Favorite character(s): Kakashi! ^^ Iruka aswell. They are sexy, ^.^

Anything else you'd like to share: I love Anime, drawing aswell. It takes me a good hour to draw a decent picture, and I have to have a picture to look at while drawing, O O Love reading fanfiction, can't write very well though, Oo  

Mistic_Monk

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:39 pm
Welcome to the guild, and have fun!

The manga is what got me interested, as well. Via Shonen Jump, of course. Just recently read the one where Sasuke and Sakura meet Orochimaru... *shudders*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:29 pm
Thanks for the warm welcome, ^.^  

Mistic_Monk

Nick-the-Dead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:23 pm
Alias of choice: Nick-the-Dead

Naruto Knowledge: Every Naruto manga chapter and anime episode that has been released thus far.

Favorite character(s): Gaara is my all-time favorite Naruto character, followed by Shikamaru, and then followed by Naruto himself.

Anything else you'd like to share: While I was away in Toronto last month, I managed to get some cool Gaara mechandise that you can't find where I live. I got 2 Gaara keychains, a small Gaara figure, and an official Naruto Sand Village Headband. It makes me happy!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:39 am
tenshinchigi (it means gods of heaven and earth in japanese)

17-but everyone thinks I look 14

i'v read all the manga on naurtofan and plan on buying them all when they finaly come out (i'm gona be sooo broke but anything to suport a good writer!) i allready have the first 4

my favorite characters are naruto and sakura (because inner sakura is just like naruto but she won't admit it)

i'v spent close to $500 on manga and even more on PS2, and i spend all of the time that i'm awake infront of the TV or computer when i'm not at school (boy am i sad) and i'm the only girl in my group of friends (10 boys 3 girls) that has read naruto  

Tenshinchigi

Koreachess

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Alias of choice: Koreachess or the Korean Kid or Yellowman

Naruto Knowledge: read all chapters of the manga to date chap 238 and have all 107 episodes of naruto, hope to keep getting more.

Favorite character(s): I like Naruto Shikamaru and The frog king (can't remember his name at the moment sweatdrop ) and of course the Pervert hermit

Anything else you'd like to share: I like most action animes and like discussing them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:40 pm
im 13 now.......... whee :p  

Kalmarkid91

Sabin_957

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:08 pm
Alias of choice: Sabin
Naruto Knowledge: Very high
Favorite character(s): Itachi, Hinata, Shikamaru, Kakashi
Anything else you'd like to share: im very into naruto, other mangas and musik  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:35 pm
hi everyone! i'm new here.... smile obviously? lol

Alias of choice: Mike (or Miku)
Naruto Knowledge: whatever is in shonen jump..(not much sweatdrop )
Favorite character(s): Naruto!
Anything else you'd like to share: hi everyone! ok so i have a bad memory...so if i forget things that people ask me or tell me i am SO sorry! *bows bows bows humbly* please, teach me everything you got lol because i ADORE the Naruto Manga series (which i will soon be purchasing, slowly but surely because i'm very poor and have no job because i am a college student...lol) thats all ^_^

~mike~  

Alexandria Kiseragi

fjht

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:36 pm
Alias of choice:fjht
Naruto Knowledge:115 chapters of naruto (yeah i don't know that much)
Favorite character(s):Gaara!!!he is soooo cool....and evil....good mix! oh, and hinata 3nodding
Anything else you'd like to share:ummmm....no ont really, i am almost done with 115 xd  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games