Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:48 am
Alona
*tackles lightly* Ha ha!
he laughed ad got and pouncing on her  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:51 am
he he! I will sur...*she grew panick in her face and her eyes darted back and forth as if she was looking for something. she wispered to herself " oh crap, not now, not here!"  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:53 am
falme walk over to alona "are...are you ok"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:00 pm
*She glanced over at him and took a deap breath* you might want to leave.

well, well. Getting attached to more people I see. * The black wolf chuckle lightly and faded into the shadows*
NO! He's nothing!

oh is he? Then you wouldn't mind if I did this! * the black wolf grabbed flame in his mouth and threw him against a tree*

*she growled, stop!  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:04 pm
falme got trown at the tree and was unconcions then out of teh shadow slighter came out whit his eye red and pounced on the black wolf draging his head in the dround again the rock saying "you never...NEVER hit my little borther again"then slighter took hi my the scruff and tru him again a tree over and over agian saying "who do you like it uh"then slighter took oaff again in the woods  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:08 pm
*After the wolfs beating it shook and had a dumbfounded look on his face. He shook it off and headed towards Alona* Now that, that little whelp is out of the way I get to have some fun with you!  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:10 pm
falme woke up but was to scared to do anythign so he just layed there crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:16 pm
*Alona looked at him with concern* It's okay, this is just one of the lackies! He can't hurt me!
Your wrong, and right in a way. I promised I would leave your death in your parents hands, but I can't hurt you in many ways. Don't you remember what happened to your last pack? This pack is next... so don't to attached to anyone.
*Alona snarled* Who says I'm attached to anyone!

*he took a quick glance at flame and smiled* Oh but I think you are, and you'll pay dearly for it. *he faded in the shadows with and evil grinn*  

Alona

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:18 pm
Star found that she had wandered to the dens. "How stupid can I get?" Star muttered to herself. "Trying to avoid going into a den all these years with lame excuses and now look where I am." Star was turning back, when she heard sounds coming from the exit of the den. She hid in the shadow of a tree and watched to see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:18 pm
flame looked at the wolf disapearing in the darkness and got up asking "is it ok to come out now"  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:24 pm
*Alona sighed* Yeah... * She looked at the ground and tears ran down her face. She said to herself " I knew it was to good to have a moment without those evil people."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:26 pm
flame looked around"......someone near....actualy make that 2....i can mkae the both out but i dont kno who they were.......but tell me what happen while i was out"  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:34 pm
*she turned to him with her eyes filled with tears* Nothing much, he just told me some things. I think its best if I left your in danger along with everyone else here. Also you should know your brother protected you. The wolf that attached you, well your brother beat him up good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:36 pm
he smilled "but.....he told me he would killed me and he was serious....why would he protect me"he woundered and though abck to what he told him a few days ago  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:40 pm
I don't know why he protected you. But he did. *She turned away from him and started to walk away*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games