Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow72

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:13 pm
Shadow awoke in her tree, shaking ehr head hard, trieing to wake herself up.
"I hate it when i sleep to long" she muttered, jumping from her tree she landed gracfully on her black paws, "i never fell really awake" she said lightly, trotting to a stream she dipped her head in the water. Taking it out she shook again, "There we go!" she said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:15 pm
Shadow72
Shadow awoke in her tree, shaking ehr head hard, trieing to wake herself up.
"I hate it when i sleep to long" she muttered, jumping from her tree she landed gracfully on her black paws, "i never fell really awake" she said lightly, trotting to a stream she dipped her head in the water. Taking it out she shook again, "There we go!" she said and smiled.
he jumped and pounced her "hello"  

Gold Experience Requiem

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:26 pm
Heart walked into the forest looking around for a deer to stalk until she spotted one.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:50 pm
Heart stalked the deer for a while and finally when it was grazing on some grass, she silently lunged into the air on its back, sinking her teeth into it's flesh. She was happy to be hunting again so she lifted her head to the sky and howled a long note.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Gold Experience Requiem

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:53 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart stalked the deer for a while and finally when it was grazing on some grass, she silently lunged into the air on its back, sinking her teeth into it's flesh. She was happy to be hunting again so she lifted her head to the sky and howled a long note.
he walked to her  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:56 pm
Heart looked up from the deer she had fellen, blood dripped from her muzzle, making her look like a blood thirst savage, but she wasn't, she was happy to be back on the hunt. She was happy that her pups were now old enought to the point that she didn't have to keep a constant eye on them.

((hey saiyan, can you make your posts a bit mre descriptive like this kinda))  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Gold Experience Requiem

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:59 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart looked up from the deer she had fellen, blood dripped from her muzzle, making her look like a blood thirst savage, but she wasn't, she was happy to be back on the hunt. She was happy that her pups were now old enought to the point that she didn't have to keep a constant eye on them.

((hey saiyan, can you make your posts a bit mre descriptive like this kinda))
he nuged her "hey nice to see you again last time i saw you i was a pup now im a teen " he smiles "so how do i look" he had a new scar under his eye and his eyes were red  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:09 pm
Heart smiled rapidly licking the blood off of herself, "Well you look like you think you're too grown up and that you've gotten into a fight because of it...And I think you need sleep more than I do.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Gold Experience Requiem

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:12 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart smiled rapidly licking the blood off of herself, "Well you look like you think you're too grown up and that you've gotten into a fight because of it...And I think you need sleep more than I do.
he tilts his head" o no my eyes are red i dont need sleep thats there color" he smiles  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:24 pm
"Oh okay" Heart turned her head towards the fallen deer and ate it ravingly((sp?)).  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

cyberkawaii

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:29 pm
*she sits on a stump surveying the two*  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:31 pm
Heart peered up sensing someone watching them, "Who is it?" a low growl rumbled in her chest as she looked around.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

[~miyama chan~]

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:53 pm
*she woke up in aq daze, she had fallen asleep nd wasn't sure how long she had been there, she looked to her side to see night patiently waiting for her awakening, she smiled at him,* i need ta stop doin that don't i^_^ heheh*he cawwed back at her happily**she was hungry and thirsty but still too exauhasted to move, her broken rib that she had been trying to ignor for the past 2 weeks hasn't healed or stop hurting yet, even though she tried not to, she fell asleep as night left to try and find some food to give her*

((btw, i really did break my rib on last friday, i fell off the side of a pool xd it suckz))  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:04 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart peered up sensing someone watching them, "Who is it?" a low growl rumbled in her chest as she looked around.
he looked around too "i dont know"  

Gold Experience Requiem

cyberkawaii

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:35 pm
Wolfs Heart
Katashi stands up"It is I katashi, not meaning of offense."she replied calmy smiling.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games