Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:55 pm
he looked at his side at her "ive been walking and thinking"he smilled then sat down in the shade of a tree

flame was heading up the moutain ahs he heard slighter adn stars voices he speed up and once he got up he walked over to star and smilled nudging has he he looked over at slighter whit a grind but quickly looked back at star has if nothing happened

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:58 pm
Star laughed. "Typical." She sat down infront of him, but before long Flame came into sight and she smiled faintly and nuzzled him back. "Hey Flame." She saw the glance towards Slighter and she looked at him, a bit concerned and curious as to what he'd do.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:00 pm
flame smiled and looked at stars eye"whats wrong star?...is something bothering you" nudged her again and leaned agaisnt her since her was about half her size and then he looked back at slighter

slighter looked at them but didnt say anything

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:03 pm
Star blinked and looked back at Flame. "Huh? Oh, no. You look, uhh...well, Flame. How have you been doing?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:05 pm
flame back away from star slwoly and looked at her "star..what wrong are you goign to hurt me like slighter does?" he faked himself a scared look on his face and slowly back away looking at both slighter and star

slighter looked at him and rolled him eye"oh please"he mumbled to him self and went the otherway  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:08 pm
Star looked confused. "Huh? What? Hurt you? Why would I? Wait...Slighter hurt you? When was this? But I thought that..." Her voice trailed off as she looked from Slighter to Flame, as if asking for an explaination.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:12 pm
flame stoped and slowly walked around star "yeah slighter beats on me and he takes advantage of my weakness "falme looked around and notice slighter was gone and he smilled faintly "he's mean even though he seems nice, well of sorta seems nice"he walked infront of star and sat down

slighter by now was halfway down the moutian ahs he layed down undeneath a ledge and he put his head down and slowly started to fall asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:29 pm
Star's eyes turned ice blue as they followed him while he circled her. "Let me get this straight. Slighter is the one beating on you, not the other way around. Then where did he get those scars? And why would he lie to me? What good would that do to him? To make us go on his side? But that wouldn't make any sense, since he's been avoiding everyone like the plague and he's been cold to everyone. How would you explain that?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:01 am
he looked down at his paws "he's evil, he will do anything to turn peiople agaisnt anybody!"he again started to walk around but thistime went over to where slighter was befor he left "he probably gave himself those sratches juist to get you to heal him, i mean its obvious he likes you" again flame knew this was a lie and then he looked around and back at star "he's nothing but a bully he will take anybody at there weakest"

slighter wasen't to far down the mountain and heard everybit of the conversation has it went on, he was stressted out because flame was actualy making everybody belive him and slighter then headed down the moutain and into the woods  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:35 pm
Star still had doubts about it, but what Flame said was believable. "Well...I guess that would make sense...but he's never been like this in the past...But why would he go to this length? No one would be stupid enough to cut themselves just to put on an act." Star rolled her eyes at his next comment. "Pfft. He wouldn't like anyone more than a friend to save his life."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:38 pm
he looked at her "slighter evil, his other side never left him and lies whit him and come is always controling slighter" flame was sort of happy she belived him but it wasent enought "and slighter does love you, why do you think he's been talkig to you and almost nobody eles.....for your own good you should try to avoid him"he smilled and made a few step closer to her then sat down again  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:52 pm
"Really? And I thought it had actually left him this time...I mean, for real." Star was getting a bit annoyed at him for saying that Slighter liked her more than a friend. "Stop saying that. I think I know him well enough to say he doesn't. He's been talking to Shadow as well, and I know that for a fact. Besides, I've just found him, I haven't talked to him that much. For my own good, I should find out everything that happened between you two."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:57 pm
flame fiantly smilled "well its up to you to belive what you want to belive, but i know he love you, he like a fiend" he started to walk around again  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:04 pm
Star suppressed a growl and laid down with her head on her paws, but her eyes didn't leave Flame, just in case he accidently gave her a hint on what happened between him and Slighter. "So why are you so open about this?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:39 am
he looked at her "well your my bestest friend here"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games