Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:59 am
Sora jumped and said"I don't need to go right now!!!!!!! I am waiting for my other friends first and I don't know where they are..."Sora said trying to get off"And can you put me down?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:52 am
Almirrah laughed to herself, admiring the scene the two wolves were making... that she found quite comical.
She transformed herself into a pool of thick steel-blue colored mist and began to make her way out of the cave, into the light. When she was hovering by Flame and Sora, the mist took her normal appearance so that she would be able to talk and be seen (protected from the sunlight now that she is not whole)
'Perhaps we can wait inside. Do you need nay help?' she suggested, extending out a misty paw.

((i'm not sure if the entry made much sense... so sorry if its a bit confusing sweatdrop ))

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:36 am
Sora sighed and said"Good idea but only if Flame put me down!!!"Sora yelled when she finally got free of his hold she walked next to Almirrah following her into the cave

(I kinda get it sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:05 pm
((ooh! yay!))

Almirrah's misty form begins to move towards the cave entrance. She stops and looks back at Flame. 'Coming?' she asked, her mouth not opening at all when she spoke.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:07 pm
Before Sora went inside the cave she saw a rose bush and saw one blood red rose out of bright pink ones...Sora sighed and picked the blood red rose and walked inside the cave and sitting on a rock  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:56 am
i'm comin think about what just happened redface  

flame red wolf

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:00 am
Sora looked at the rose and slowly started to peel the petals off  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:09 am
Almirrah sighed, turning into a pool of mist again. Her aura-looking form circled Flame and began to spin quickly. Soon, she was able to lift him and took him quickly back to the cave.
When she entered, she dropped Flame, changed back into her wolf-form and ran to the end of the cave, away from the light.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:11 am
'Is everything alright, young Sora?' she asked, watching her as she peeled off the rose petals. The color reminded her of blood, and suddenly she received an urge to attack. Instead, she quickly looked away, staring into the darknened walls of the cave.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:12 am
Sora noticed Almirrah run to the back of the cave and she wondered why.......**Kinda reminds me of a vampire**she thought jumped down and walked to Almirrah to keep her company still holding the rose  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:17 am
Almirrah glanced over her shoulder and saw that Sora was approaching her. She gave a nervous smile, and then walked to a snug corner and lay down, her eyes fixed on her dark claws as they scratched lines in the dirt.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:25 am
Sora noticed what Almirrah did she said"I can leave you alone if you want.."Sora looked at the rose again and sighed and she tossed it into the darkness behind her"Isn't it weird that out of the whole rose bush there was one blood red rose out of all the pink ones or is it a conicedence?"she mumbled to herself  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:41 am
Almirrah shuddered at hearing Sora's mumble... which she had heard quite clearly.
Going back to her other statement, she spoke, 'No, you can stay if you must. I am just accostumed to resting during these hours'.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:44 am
Sora nodded and sat next to Almirrah.......and sighed again thinking about the rose bush and her past  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:11 am
Almirrah pondered about the occassion. 'Perhaps I should not ask... but whose aniversary of death may it be today?' she asked, wondering if she had somewhat hurt Sora's feelings. Looking away, she added, 'You do not have to answer'.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games