Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow72

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:10 pm
Shadow sighed and turned as she jumped nto the tree.
"So do i" she said softly, but lou enough to hear, as she disappeared into the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:22 pm
woke up by the lake seeing no one about so he chose to shange to wolf form admiring the kindness of a friend he straped the leaf to his back for keeping till later. "howl" * i wish they had stayed i must find them to talk further * he thinks to himself as he runs into the forest heading for the den.  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:30 pm
Heart heard his howl and jumped down from the tree she had been sleeping in. He had ran off, but she deceided not to follow him. She simply howled that she was awake.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:34 pm
" ok im comming be there in a minute" he said as he burst back out of the woods on the other side of the lake running like a mad man around the lake twordes his friend heart... his bounds and leeps were about 10 feet wide he was going so fast  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:37 pm
Heart smiled as she noticed his excitement as he ran towards her. "Hey..." she said in a wolfish bark. She deceided to spare him some of the run and walked towards him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:47 pm
collided and tackeled her at the same time licking and nibbling as the rolled on the ground but after about a minute he stoped and backed off "sorry i forgot... i see you are doing well, did you injoy last night...?"  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:50 pm
Heart blushed and backed away a little bit, "Drave..." she started to say. "I'm fine, last night was fun too." She looked at the ground for a moment thinking to herself a little. And then nuzzled him in a greeting manner.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:58 pm
nuzzled back in greating and sat down faceing the lake. " i am sorry i shouldnt act ou tlike that you have a new found mate and i am in the past" bolted tworeds the lake at full speed " i will see you in a minute" he says as he jumps into the lake.

large jets of water and some steem rise from the lake as he exits looking muck difforent than human form and also much difforent than wolf seemingly trasformed into a species of creature none have seen in this plane that of a dire breeder.

(( a werewolf but about 2 and a half times the size))

he collapses on the shore breathing hevaly and dripping blood from the mouth  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:03 pm
slighter woke up underneath a tree in the shade near the lake, he was almost invisible since he fur was so dark and his eye where still red, he got up after abit and blinked has he yawned and streched but he sat down again and looked around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:04 pm
Heart looked at him, "I'm sorry I gave up on you," She said quietly to him as she dropped her head low.

Heart watched him jump into the lake as she walked to the shore and sat down beside the water. She dipped her paw in and watched the ripples. She then got soaked from Drave's tidal wave.

Heart looked at Drave surprised as he emerged from the water, in his new form. She cautiously approached him with a startled look on her face. "Drave?"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:07 pm
"howl" as he howls the blood stops and the newly formed figure sits by the water waiting for hearts horiffied scream  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:09 pm
Heart looked at him startled and started to back away. She turned aroun and ran to the forest as fast as she could her feet barely touching the ground. When she got to the forest she hid in a tree.

((sorry Drave I have to go, I'll be on tomorrow maybe though))  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:22 pm
an explosion of color appeared inside his mind trying to contact her 'if you can hear me heart i must tell you this is my worst and most terible transformation i only showed this to three people my parents and now you, why i cant speek to you in this form is because you would not understand its language for i invented one for it out of howls but this is thwe real way i communicate in this form' neels in front of heart and carreses the side of her wolven head ' i am sorry i had to show you this but i thought it wise you knew what you were deeling with, i discovered this form in the wildereness of the north it gives you the advantages of both human and wolf species it allowes you to hunt much faster and you thing quiker but there is a draw back you hurt after and while you are in this form so i must transform back i will see you in a moment the water helps the change because intense body heat is generated' walks back to the water and scrambles in to it waiting for the heat to hit him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:40 pm
Black woke up and yawned. She walked out of the den and walked around.  

Babe_In_Black1881

cyberkawaii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:49 pm
Katashi walks in quietly looking around for anyone...  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games