Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:24 pm
Fett backstabbed him didn't he?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:18 pm
no, I think he just quit working with Fett because it was too dangerous. Fett didn't mind at all.
Besides, Dengar is the only guy in the galaxy that had Boba Fett as a best man at his wedding.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:20 pm
Now Bossk? Bossk was a little b***h.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:46 pm
Cale Darksun
no, I think he just quit working with Fett because it was too dangerous. Fett didn't mind at all.
Besides, Dengar is the only guy in the galaxy that had Boba Fett as a best man at his wedding.

Dengar got married?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:04 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun

Dengar got married?

The whole reason he was a hunter (besides revenge on Han, and I don't think he really cared about that), was to get enough money to start a shipping business. When Endor happened, his fiance scraped together every credit she could find and bet on the Rebels to win. I think she also bet on whether Dengar would survive his partnership to Fett. Underworld odds were, of course, hugely in favor of the Empire (and Dengar's death) and when he survived and the Rebels won, he got rich and retired.

Although, that must not have ended well after all, because doesn't he appear years later as a hunter in Dark Empire?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:09 pm
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun

Dengar got married?

The whole reason he was a hunter (besides revenge on Han, and I don't think he really cared about that), was to get enough money to start a shipping business. When Endor happened, his fiance scraped together every credit she could find and bet on the Rebels to win. I think she also bet on whether Dengar would survive his partnership to Fett. Underworld odds were, of course, hugely in favor of the Empire (and Dengar's death) and when he survived and the Rebels won, he got rich and retired.

Although, that must not have ended well after all, because doesn't he appear years later as a hunter in Dark Empire?

Not in the first DE..  

FrozenPhoenix32

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:54 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Durza the Shade

Not in the first DE..

No, I guess not. I thought I remembered him backing Fett up when he confronts Han on Nar Shaddaa, but . . . no. *shrug* It's been a while. So maybe Dengar did get his happy ending after all. Rare for a character like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:04 pm
Dengar was there. When Han escaped Fett on Nar Shadda and the Slave 2 got busted up, Dengar formaly quit the duo.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Lord-Alcon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:33 pm
Dark Of the Sith himself, the big, the bad, the horribly maimed.........

DARTH VADER!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:44 pm
My personal favorite is Obi-Wan Kenobi.I've realized,after watching the last installment to the Star Wars saga,Obi-Wan was one of the more well thought out characters in the movies.I also think Padme' Amidala was another well thought out character in the movies.It broke my heart to see her die in Episode 3.Also because I think Natalie Portman is kind of cute.  

Freon Soridor

Freon Soridor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:05 pm
Cale Darksun
I got alotta characters I like, most of them fringers. Boba Fett, Han Solo, Dash Rendar, Lando, all good characters.
I agree,Dash Rendar was really cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:07 pm
Nice to meet you new guy.
Hey, who were Chewie's two buddies in the Thrawn trilogy?
I forgot their names. xp  

Sol Walker
Crew

Ichi-maou

Benevolent Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:08 pm
JediKnight47
Cale Darksun
I got alotta characters I like, most of them fringers. Boba Fett, Han Solo, Dash Rendar, Lando, all good characters.
Totally.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:51 pm
Ichi-maou
JediKnight47
Cale Darksun
Totally.
Especially in Shadows of the Empire.  

Freon Soridor

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:07 pm
Cale Darksun
Nice to meet you new guy.
Hey, who were Chewie's two buddies in the Thrawn trilogy?
I forgot their names. xp

Salporin and some other guy.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games