Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Favorite Episodes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:56 am
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
kivaki
oh gawd. gonk how can you ask such a thing?!?!?! I PICK THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! crying blaugh crying blaugh

......>>; but um, if i had to choose... i would definitely pick that episode where the kenshingumi have to pretend to be circus performers, and kenshin sings that sake song..... heart that was SO funny in english. *never saw it in japanese..... ToT* AND, the episode where he's blind and fighting shogo, ANNNNNNNNND, the entire aoshi and shishio and soujiro battle scenes. crying crying crying it's all so good...

I didn't like a lot of the filler episodes. Although they were funny, some were a little bit meaningless.
I beg to differ. I love the filler episode where Yahiko pretends to be a prince!!! It's the funniest thing EVER!!!!!!
Hehe, ya, that one was pretty good. The best part, to me, was Kenshin's Mitsurugi Ryu Stake Style :p  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:31 pm
What! The episode where Yahiko pretends to be a prince is a filler? I had no idea... Gee, I guess I need to get a clue eh everyone? Ha-ha! blaugh  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Violet the Wind Master

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:04 pm
i don't know which episode but i like the 2nd manga book best. it's the funniest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:20 am
Sephiralen
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
kivaki
oh gawd. gonk how can you ask such a thing?!?!?! I PICK THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! crying blaugh crying blaugh

......>>; but um, if i had to choose... i would definitely pick that episode where the kenshingumi have to pretend to be circus performers, and kenshin sings that sake song..... heart that was SO funny in english. *never saw it in japanese..... ToT* AND, the episode where he's blind and fighting shogo, ANNNNNNNNND, the entire aoshi and shishio and soujiro battle scenes. crying crying crying it's all so good...

I didn't like a lot of the filler episodes. Although they were funny, some were a little bit meaningless.
I beg to differ. I love the filler episode where Yahiko pretends to be a prince!!! It's the funniest thing EVER!!!!!!
Hehe, ya, that one was pretty good. The best part, to me, was Kenshin's Mitsurugi Ryu Stake Style :p
Yeah, That's one of my favorite parts of that episode.

Hypno- A filler epidsode is a story arc that is completed in one show, or sometimes two, that has absolutely nothing to do with the main story arc of the show. Take for example the Somo wrestler episode, or the Yahiko prince ones. They were both finished with their arcs at the end of the episode, and the episodes had nothing to do with Shishio or any of the big villans that Kenshin and his friends battle.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:06 pm
Melody Rhyme
Sephiralen
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
kivaki

Yeah, That's one of my favorite parts of that episode.

Hypno- A filler epidsode is a story arc that is completed in one show, or sometimes two, that has absolutely nothing to do with the main story arc of the show. Take for example the Somo wrestler episode, or the Yahiko prince ones. They were both finished with their arcs at the end of the episode, and the episodes had nothing to do with Shishio or any of the big villans that Kenshin and his friends battle.

There are different ways to interpret what a filler ep. is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:16 pm
Sephiralen
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
kivaki

the episode where yahiko pretends to b a prince is hillarious! i own that ep..  

Meca Maruyama

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:25 am
Thanx Mel! Nice point of view about it. I guess deep down I already knew but, I don't know, maybe I just wanted to be a bit silly about it like I always am.

So, what exactly is that Mitsurugi Ryu Stake Style Sephi was talking about? I can't remember it for the life of me...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:07 pm
Meca Maruyama
Sephiralen
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
kivaki

the episode where yahiko pretends to b a prince is hillarious! i own that ep..
Lol! domokun  

Sephiralen

pancha313

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:45 pm
I just only started watching the show but for as of right not I dont have a fav I love then all  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:32 pm
pancha313
I just only started watching the show but for as of right not I dont have a fav I love then all
Hehe, I can understand that. 3nodding After all, they're all great episodes! biggrin  

Sephiralen

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:58 am
Yeap! With this anime, you can be sure that they're all good.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:11 pm
Episode 17 - Blast to Your Dream. The Adventure of Marimo the Flying Bullet, this is by all means the best episode..why, Hiten-Mitsirugi Umbella Style!  

FenRabbit

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:42 am
Legendary Zero
Episode 17 - Blast to Your Dream. The Adventure of Marimo the Flying Bullet, this is by all means the best episode..why, Hiten-Mitsirugi Umbella Style!

Lol! Kenshin abandoned Sano when Kaoru was practicing with targets... whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:51 am
I woulda too...sorry but knifes thrown at me aren't my thing...  

FenRabbit

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:02 am
i wanna see episode 30 again... crying i only have basic cable and get up to channel 15 and CN is 51! crying I've looked everywhere to buy it but can't find that dvd!  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff