Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Introductions, yo. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reinfly

Dapper General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:23 pm
Hey~ =]
I'm a 16-year-old Melburnian, known as Kaz, mostly. I'll be starting Year 11 in February and am trying to make the most of these holidays until then.

The fireworks were disappointing this year. =___=;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:10 pm
'Ello. Well, I am 17, I am new and I don't live in Australia...just yet.  

Sezebel

Shafweh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:55 pm
Hey,
I'm 15, Sydney-sider, I go to chatswood high but live in Parramatta (now you know I'm insane)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:30 am
Hello all,
My names is Mick, being at 29 im probably the grandpa of the guild.
I was born in Katoomba N.S.W. lived for many years around Newcastle (also in N.S.W.) lived in Ipswitch Qld for a few years and also in Sydney for a few years.
I am now living in Werribee (outer suburbs of Melbourne) and I have recently returned from Japan (I lived in Tokyo for close to a year) I love Australia but Im really missing Japan!
I work in an I.T. department at a big uni here in vic.
I love all types of music (especially Aussie music)
Anime (Bleach and Naruto are current faves)
Diving, playing pool, beer, ciggies, gaia, gadgets and game systems (I have far to many!) I could go on and on but I will stop here.

Oh and above all those other things I love my girlfriend Megumi (on Gaia known as Mini-meg)  

TrickYMickY

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:14 pm
Hi, my name's Julia, but most people (online & off) call me Jewels.
I'm 21 & all my life up until a few months ago lived in Canberra ("Australia's Crapital" Lol @ in-joke). Now I live in Melbourne with my fiance Jamming_1.

I currently work for Optus in the INBOUND (no, I'm NOT a telemarketer) sales call centre.

I'm loud, hyper, annoying & a chatterbox. Also I miss being a theatre-bum & need to find a good amatuer theatre group in Melbourne.

The rest you'll all find out later blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:43 pm
Hi I'm Emma, but Em works, I'm from Melbourne and Shells_of_sand is my sister...so we live in the same house surprised . (Freaky I know) I'm 14 and in year 9, and err, I play the clarinet.  

em_of_sand

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:51 am
Hi everyone, I'm Lindy, but you can call me by my username CaiLing or just Ling.

I live in Adelaide, SA, where I study Marketing at the University of South Australia.

My favourite things to do are read (fiction, magazines and manga that is, NOT text books), write (usually in english but I have recently taken up Chinese calligraphy as a hobby), draw and watch anime.

My current favourite anime/manga is Fruits Basket.

By the way I'm 20 years of age.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:13 pm
Hello there (:
I'm a Sydneysider called Mon mostly, but people on Gaia call me AA / Amino, I dun mind what you call me as long as you call me baby ;D
LOLCORNY.
I was born in Australia and am 18, this year I'll be entering uni.
Ahh I like going out with friends and poker nights with friends.
Wait.. I just like friends~ 4laugh

AminoAcid

thepeddy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:30 pm
Hey i'm chris, my friends call me peddy. im from towoomba, im 19 and my hobbies are (oddly enough) hobby games for example yu-gi-oh and similar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:12 am
ahey everyone i'm allan, most people call me that or ranga, and funnily enough i happen to have red hair. i'm 17 and just got accepted into uni today so hooray for that!  

Ranga-G

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:21 am
Hey everybody. My name is Sarah and I live in the Greater West, otherwise know as Sydney's outter suburbs (Why that is I don't know we're not even a part of that damn city) I'm 21 in August and I just finished 2 years study at C.B Alexander Agricultural College or as it is more commonly known, Tocal. Best two years of my life. And yeah, anything else you want to know about me just ask. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:32 am
hey
I'm a 17 yr old Melburnian, finished yr 12 in 2005
going to RMIT in the city and am turning 18 on the 13th of feb  

klasina

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100

Phantom-Deks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:38 pm
hey, real name Elise. im 15 and live in nsw, the blue mountains to be exact. um... im yr 11 this year and dreading it like all hell.
my favorite food in pasta and chocolate.
i go to Blue Mountains Grammar School (unfortunatly for me) I also play piano and have done so for 11 years. i play alternative rock music in a few bands around the place. but my musical taste varies heaps...

favorite movie? Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl. i have seen it 205 times. no joke.

ok. you can stop giving the screen that filthy look now blaugh

what else is there to say... ??  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:52 am
Hey,
You can call me Red or Gem or something. I'm 14 and I live in central Victoria in a town that no one has ever heard of. I like to surf the net, play bass guitar, and hang out with my friends. Yeah, that's about it.  

The Red Gem

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Jena.Tahlia]

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:52 am
ok hewy i actually signed up a few days ago but forgot to post in here,

my name is megan... i am 18

i have a sister called kristy... she is 13

i have a boyfriend jarrod, he is also 18

um, my pat cat misha... she is 12

and the dog is tipsy... she is.. um.. 8? yeah 8...

lol, i would attach pictures but yeah i only have ones of the dog  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games