Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

firrantello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:06 am
I be me
What is it with real estate agents and rejecting me for places.
I want a place gawd damn it.

and maybe its just me having issues with the new layout, but where is the post reply button?
I serriously couldn't find the post reply button
sometimes the graphics just don't load for me. sometimes for that matter, the posts just don't load for me. oh well. good luck finding somwhere...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:13 pm
firrantello
I be me

and maybe its just me having issues with the new layout, but where is the post reply button?
sometimes the graphics just don't load for me. sometimes for that matter, the posts just don't load for me. oh well. good luck finding somwhere...

I know that when I'm on my laptop Gaia won't load properly on IE. I have to use Firefox or Safari.  

LadyAnubis

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:50 am
LadyAnubis
firrantello
I be me

I know that when I'm on my laptop Gaia won't load properly on IE. I have to use Firefox or Safari.
Well it is there now....

and I found a place (yay)
so I don't have to stay at my mums anymore (double yay)
And I get to see my boyfriend again (uber double tripple yay)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:02 am
OMG! For a chat room, it really is quite.
Gosh, the last message was in June!
eek  

NightRainSpirit

Iyou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:42 pm
I know. It's kind of scary. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:19 am
Im afraid of silence....& the dark! gonk  

NightRainSpirit

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:41 am
My gosh!
Free styling is fun...however when u have to start to go back and begin frogging it and all, thats so fustrating, I thought I had it goin good at first, but then it wasn't the right size at all. So Im gonna go at from a different direction now.

Hope I won't have another episode when I have to frog (rip) again to start over a bit. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:51 pm
Ooh! What are you free-styling with, yarn or fabric?  

Iyou

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:22 am
Yarn : Red Heart (cotton)

My sister has some leftovers so Im trying to make a good use for it for her. Its really thick so I thought I might try for a bag.
But I am planning on using fabric on it later for the inside. SO in a way, both! But right now, Im working with the yarn part.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:18 pm
hi all. I could really use some cheering up. I've had some pretty rude replies to posts I've made in the general forums, and I'm feeling really down. I know I shouldn't let them get to me, but I'm a nice person, and I don't like it when people treat me that way. I treat others the way I'd like to be treated. Call me old fashioned, whatever.

In crafty news- I'm in an artistic rut. I don't feel motivated...to do anything. What do you do when you are in a similar situation?  

N2OMiraellia

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:03 pm
Heres my advice to u!
Ignore them! Don't let it get to u!
There are bad and good ppl in the world, and they just happen to be in a bad mood. So cheer up, if u know what they say is a lie and their just trying to be mean, then there is no reason for u to get down about it. Just ignore them.
Trust me, it works. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:12 pm
5W337! People have posted in here! Hello people!! *wave*  

LadyAnubis

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:14 pm
N2OMiraellia
hi all. I could really use some cheering up. I've had some pretty rude replies to posts I've made in the general forums, and I'm feeling really down. I know I shouldn't let them get to me, but I'm a nice person, and I don't like it when people treat me that way. I treat others the way I'd like to be treated. Call me old fashioned, whatever.

In crafty news- I'm in an artistic rut. I don't feel motivated...to do anything. What do you do when you are in a similar situation?

I'm a knitter, so when I feel uninspired, I'll flip through some of my old magazines to see if there's something I want to make, or I'll look for cute manga characters to make plushies or cosplay caps out of.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:33 am
Wow, this thread is really slow.

When I need inspiration, I think about my friends. I try to make something for each of them. We recently had a southerner transfer to my school, and she's not used to the weather. I've had a lovly royal blue chenille collecting dust since I couldn't find the right project for it, and I think I'm going to make her a scarf out of it, since it gets so windy here.  

knitting_needle_ninja

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:50 pm
knitting_needle_ninja
Wow, this thread is really slow.

When I need inspiration, I think about my friends. I try to make something for each of them. We recently had a southerner transfer to my school, and she's not used to the weather. I've had a lovly royal blue chenille collecting dust since I couldn't find the right project for it, and I think I'm going to make her a scarf out of it, since it gets so windy here.
That's sweet; I'm sure she'll love it.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games