Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

Weylok

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:51 am
nrasjaa
Weylok
scream

i think more emotion in that angry face, a bit more oommff and rawr!! like this RAWR scream i gives it 5.5/10!!

gonk Nooo! I workered hard on that.

Rate:

scream RAWR! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:52 am
Weylok
nrasjaa
Weylok
scream

i think more emotion in that angry face, a bit more oommff and rawr!! like this RAWR scream i gives it 5.5/10!!

Rate:

scream RAWR! scream

yes yes much better, i gives it 9.5/10!! it's unique and has more feeling to it!! 3nodding whee  

nrasjaa

Weylok

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:57 am
nrasjaa
Weylok
nrasjaa
Weylok
scream

Rate:

scream RAWR! scream

yes yes much better, i gives it 9.5/10!! it's unique and has more feeling to it!! 3nodding whee

Thank you, thank you. I couldn't do it without the tips from the wonderful Jubjub.. thank you, thank you. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:03 am
WHAT ABOUT MY SIG?????????????  

iamNOTanidiot

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:55 am
Magnus Ignatius

i loves it, because you have like both your avvies on it and you have symetry, which is good because people tend to find semetrical stuffs more appealing than asemetrical 3nodding and you have a very good advertising stratergy, people know what your product is, where to get it and from who 3nodding all the info is there, and that's what important. i reacon perhaps a bit of oommff?? but something to do with the light sabers, because we dont wanna take attention away from them, but over all i gives it 9.7/10!! whee

your light sabers are great by teh way 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:06 am
nrasjaa
Magnus Ignatius

i loves it, because you have like both your avvies on it and you have symetry, which is good because people tend to find semetrical stuffs more appealing than asemetrical 3nodding and you have a very good advertising stratergy, people know what your product is, where to get it and from who 3nodding all the info is there, and that's what important. i reacon perhaps a bit of oommff?? but something to do with the light sabers, because we dont wanna take attention away from them, but over all i gives it 9.7/10!! whee

your light sabers are great by teh way 3nodding
thanks  

iamNOTanidiot

StreekG

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:53 am
question  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:00 am
exclaim  

Weylok

Gloomy Inc.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:09 am
rate mah sigmeh!
domokun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:47 am
Weylok
nrasjaa
Weylok
nrasjaa
Weylok
scream

Rate:

scream RAWR! scream

Thank you, thank you. I couldn't do it without the tips from the wonderful Jubjub.. thank you, thank you. whee

*coughs and Adjusts his Shirt*

Observe.

scream RAAWWR! scream

WarriorShadow

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:51 am
WarriorShadow
Weylok
nrasjaa
Weylok
nrasjaa
Weylok
scream

Rate:

scream RAWR! scream

*coughs and Adjusts his Shirt*

Observe.

scream RAAWWR! scream

*faints* i've been rawred out of breath!! i gives it 10/10!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:52 am
StreekG
question

*kisses on cheek* you look beautiful as usual heart *strokes hair* and i love that necklace of yours wink whee i gives you 10/10!! whee heart

oh wait sorry did you want to get your siggy rated?? sweatdrop well i really like that green one that jayne did, she does teh best siggys whee and of course your merc, i know how much you love the merc so yea, it's all lovely presented, very neat and tidy and yea i likes it so 10/10!!

hhmm i was thinking, you have really nice hair, you should probably try out some hats to see if anything takes your fancy. i reackon you should probably stick with black so you have balance with your bottom and there's flow, but yea just a suggestion, either way i reackon you look wonderful all the time 3nodding heart  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:06 am
Sticky Taped
rate mah sigmeh!
domokun

it's la gloomz!! with lai lai!! doing the pigoen dance!! well i have no idea what on earth that is sweatdrop but it looks like a nice little gloomz and her noob thing and i love those little things like that, if you know waht i'm talking about sweatdrop so i gives it 10/10!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:06 am
Rate me plez?  

EmWah
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:21 am
EmWah
Rate me plez?

yeay the classic emwah outfit!! *kisses* yea i really like it because i think you have an addition, which i reackon is the seal slippers?? well what ever you have completes the look 3nodding well i reackon you've done an excellent job with the peasent outfit!! well done!! i gives you 10/10 because it's one of the best (and only good) peasent out fits i've seen.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games