Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:36 pm
slighter looked at her then said "achoo!" then jumps out and walk away asking "by the way...have you seen flame latly...hes been gone for a while now"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:41 pm
Star looked disgusted and turned her head away as he sneezed. "What? You actually care about him now? Maybe you should keep a better eye on him then." Star snapped. She wasn't in the best of moods now. Star turned wolf and laid down, curling up, with her nose touching her tail. "No." She muttered before going to sleep. Rain always made her sleepy.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:42 pm
slighter lauighed"if i would care about him i would't be looking for him...i would be whit him right now instead"then eh walk away  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:20 pm
"Cold-hearted, insensitive..." Star didn't get a chance to finish her sentence for she dozed off then. But, as usual, she didn't fully get to sleep. She kept herself on guard.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:23 pm
Heart yawned and walked to the clearing, Atka and apirlaat following behing her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:31 pm
Star sensed someone nearby and opened an eye and saw Heart with her pups. The sky had cleared somewhat and she wagged her tail, playfully barking at them to get their attention. Star got up with her towel drapped on her back. Walking to Heart, she sat down near her. Star slightly bowed her head before saying anything. "Hey Heart." Star smiled.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

skypheonix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:32 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Star sensed someone nearby and opened an eye and saw Heart with her pups. The sky had cleared somewhat and she wagged her tail, playfully barking at them to get their attention. Star got up with her towel drapped on her back. Walking to Heart, she sat down near her. Star slightly bowed her head before saying anything. "Hey Heart." Star smiled.
*he charges her and tackles her to the ground barking loudly in her ear* I GOTCHA!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:34 pm
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy
*he charges her and tackles her to the ground barking loudly in her ear* I GOTCHA!

Star growled and bit his arm, though not hard enough to bleed or hurt badly. "What do you want? Wasn't making me catch a cold bad enough?" Star glared at him.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:34 pm
Heart smiled at Star before laying down "Hi" all of a sudden she felt the wind knocked out of her as sky tackled her, "Sky!!" she growled playfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:36 pm
*he looked at both of them and smiled* I gots a secret! But you'll never find out!  

skypheonix

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:38 pm
"Do I even want to know what that might be?" Star said, emotionless.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:39 pm
Angel_Fantasy
*growls and bites her nose but not hard* no because it is my secret!  

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:40 pm
skypheonix
*he looked at both of them and smiled* I gots a secret! But you'll never find out!

heart pushed him off and pushed him to the ground so she could pin him and licked his nose, "I'll make sure I find out, I have my ways" She smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:41 pm
Wolfs Heart
skypheonix

hear pushed him off and pushed him to the ground so she could pin him and licked his nose, "I'll make sure I find out, I have my ways" She smirked.
*yips and struggles* Nevah!  

skypheonix

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:41 pm
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy
*growls and bites her nose but not hard* no because it is my secret!

Star yelped and jumped back, only to have pawed his muzzle. "You're making no sense at all."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games