Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:07 pm
(okie, bye bye, *bows*)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:35 am
Almirrah listened to what Kakanshi has to say. 'It is no problem really, I will get you something to eat' she said, walking higher up the mountain. The cave was not too far from the top, so she reached the barren feild of stone and some mountain foilage in no time. She scanned the area, searching for any sudden movements. Not seeing any, she continued to go farther, and found a small forest of pine trees. The scent was magnifiscent, and she enjoyed taking deep breaths while walking about. Then suddenly, she spotted the light running of a nice plump rabbit running towards its burrow. 'Oh no you dont-!' she said, racing after it.
In moments, teh rabit was just about to leap into its safe burrow, but Almirrah leaped before it and landed on top of its little shelter, blocking the entrance. The rabbit was shocked at this and then struggled to turn in a different direction, but Almirrah reached for it with great speed and soon had its lifeless body trapped in her claws. She picked up the rabbit, trying not to puncture its flesh with her teeth, and began to run back towards Kakanshi.

applz

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:22 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Sora was dep in her thoughts

Arkanna kept walking, getting soaked by the minutes. Looking for Seilene was tougher in the rain.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:31 pm
{x}
Sora looked at the sky,
she was soaked....
she looked at the sky and concertrated on it,and she made it stop raining,
well where she was anyway..
{x}

Nutella Mocha

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:04 pm
Kakenshi saw Almirrah coming back over the mountain with a squirming, juicy looking rabbit heal in her jaws, nd Kakenshi tried not to drool. *But you try not eating for three days and a half* So she was hungry, and drooled anyway.......  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:34 pm
Almirrah dropped the rabbit before Kakenshi's front paws, walking towards the edge so that she could veiw the lands while Kakenshi ate.

applz

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:38 pm
Kakenshi ate the rabbit extremely fast, and in a few moments was licking her lips clean of the tasty blood. She went over to sit on the edge with Almirrah, "Thankyou, it was good, and i feel better."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:19 am
Almirrah turned ot her and smiled, nodding. 'Is there anything else I may help you with?' she asked her.

applz

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:06 am
(wow i'm finally on whe n you are and now i have to go)

"Thankyou, but no i don't think there is anything i need..........." Kakenshi said. "A nice nap would be lovely though" She bowed as she said good bye to Almirrah.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:24 pm
{x}
Tumorias walked thourgh the ruins,her blue eyes scouting from place to place,she stopped walking and took a couple of minutes to look at all the details.Tumorias ruined her thoughts with a sigh,it was going to be hard to find her brother in the rain
{x}

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:34 pm
Flame was sleeping out in the rain, teh wind blowing the smell of other wolves away from him btu his smell towards the otehr wolves. Slepping on the ground, his spear was stuck in a tree with abit of dried blood on it has he was hunting not to long before and left the dead deer carcass laying on the ground a few yards away from his with blood and guts everywhere.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:37 pm
{x}
Tumorias started to walk again only to stop,she smelled another wolf and blood.Her curiousity got the best of her as she slowly trotted towards the scent.After a couple of minutes of walking she saw a male wolf sleeping,a spear in a tree,and the deer carcass across the wolf,she gazed at all three with her ice cold blue eyes
{x}

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:40 pm
Flame heard another wolf aproaching him and sighed ahs he turned around in his sleep and soon slowly opend his dark red eyes to see the otehr wolf a few yards away from him. Flame was a natural werewolf which only had two wolf form but his werewolf form was his main form so when he sat up and was atleast twice the heigh of the other wolf. "What do you want?" Flame asked her in his deep and scary voices has he grabbed his spear and stuck it in the ground next to him.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:43 pm
{x}
Tumorias gazed at the wolf,now knowing he was a werewolf,then gazed at the spear,then back at the wolf."I'm just walking around."
{x}

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:45 pm
Flame grunted and then looked aroun and up at the rain clouds above. not knowing what eles to say he just sat there watching her.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games