Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:18 pm
"Actually, no. There are, in fact, three films."

audience: eek as many as 3??!

"They are:
Batman: Kaiba Nights
Japan Idol and
Life of Yugi Motou 2."

((see Setoman thread if you don't know))

"The only reason 4Kids is not interested in these films is because they cannot edit them out without losing the entire film, or in Batman's case: keeping only the Batdance scene, and even that is iffy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:31 pm
((lol thats awsome xd ))  

InunaideGner

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:39 pm
((We love the Archy! xd ))

*4Kids rep inserts promo CD's*

"Quick Robin! Let's do the Bat-dance!!"

*disco music*

"Disco fever! Disco fever! Disco fever, yeah yeah yeah yeah!!
We're so cocky! We're so cool! We're just disco-dancing fools!
When we step out on the floor--"

Rep: Need I say more? But we at 4Kids would really appreciate it if you dressed in something without nipples on the costume...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:38 pm
"No! You said the worst you could do was send me to the Shadow Realm!" Seto promptly broke down in tears, head on the table. "You lied to me, oh how you lied!"

"Um, Seto, it's actually kind of a alright idea, I mean, this is a B-Movie after all." The script writer said. "But if I don't like it, heads will roll."

"Mine?" Seto sniffled.

"No." The script writer replied, only to have Seto break down again, at which point she took a polaroid and saved in her blackmail file.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:18 pm
"Mr Kaiba, do try to be as proffessional as possible. But it looks like I will have to act as the censor of the film.

We can keep this scene. Tear-jerking emotional scenes are a seller these days."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:31 pm
Joey promptly hugged Seto. "Aw, cheer up. You're marrying me!"

Seto's head snapped up sharply, no sign of tears or any of the rest. "I'm not marrying you. I don't even like you!"
He then threw him off and the two began to fight, or rather Joey got his handed to him by some fancy ninja moves on behalf of Seto.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:58 pm
((You're trying to make this fun for me aren't you??))

The rep/censor jumped in and clipped the scene:

Fyerluna
Joey promptly ran up to Seto. "Hey, man. You're dueling me!"

Seto's head snapped up sharply, no sign of tears or any of the rest. "I'm not loosing to an amature like you!"
He then drew his disk and the two began to duel, or rather Joey got his butt handed to him by some fancy dueling moves on behalf of Seto.

"The unintended audience may not be influencd by a character's sexual preferances!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:37 pm
Mokuba looked shocked at all of this, " Hey Seto calm down a bit." Mokuba siad trying to calm hs brother down. He had to stop him from kicking Joeys .

((yes, we all love Archy heart mrgreen ))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:14 am
((Yes, yes I am.))

"But... that completely changes the plot..." Seto shook his head at the script writer who spoke.
"What plot? I'm glad there's no more puppyshipping." Seto smirked.
"But Joey got hit by that reversal ray and everything about him should be reversed." The scriptwriter sighed and went back to the movie.

"Well that was easy..." Seto commented noting that it was probably the first easy thing that had happened in his life besides Mai. He then walked decided that he needed his favourite food in the whole world, beef fillet and ordered one up from the kitchen staff directly.
"Mmm... exotic." He ate the evening meal happily with his brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:41 am
"Hmmmm, I'm not sure if we're allowed to portray characters eating. We had to clip the entire first season because of the overwhelming violence and Mokuba's 'best food in the world' gig."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:33 pm
Jamie, terribly annoyed now, but not being an agressive sort of angry person, just had to comment.
"Oh, I think this is alright. It promotes family values and tolerance of different sorts of families, just the kind of thing people need to see." Her mouth curved into a smile at the scriptwriter, but her teeth were clearly gritted.
"Hi Jamie. What's up?" The authoress smiled.
"Oh, I was just a little bored. Why?" She still had that disturbing smile.
"So you can act in this if you want to. Dunno how you're going to do it..." the script writer replied happily.
"I do..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:11 am
"Hmm. Good point. But we can't have those kind of smiles without implying you've been taken over by and evil spirit, so we'll have to call you Yami Jamie!"

*whispers to self* "Gackt, why do I even work for that company??"  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:08 pm
"That my dear, is the stupidest name for my lunar half that I have ever heard, but you know what, I like the sound of it, but do try to remember that the large Union Jack on my chest is not just a fashion statement, I'm a subject of the United Kingdom and Japanese is no where near my first language." Jamie, in the manner not coinciding with her physical age, tried to explain.
"Don't tell her that, she'll do something to mess it up." The scriptwriter could be heard to say.

Seto had finished super and had tucked Mokuba into bed when a strange figure crept invisibly up the outside wall and into his office. The figure rifled through some papers and then went to the computer looking for something of note.

((Ya, I'm weird. Jamie's like... 82 or something this year. Looks about sixteen though.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:44 pm
Mokuba smiled wishing his brother goodnight as he snuggled into his pillow fallign peacfully asleep.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:44 am
The strange figure found what it wanted and then disappeared however she managed to get in in the first place.

Seto meanwhile, still had lots of work to do and so he sat at the computer the strange figure had just been working on. He began working mechanically through the work in front of him.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games