Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:13 am
SheoulWyvern
So are you the official guild member welcomer Deadly? I'm just asking out of curiousity no malicious intentions involved in this rare occasion.
No I'm not blaugh I just do it for the hell of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:15 am
crown_of_thorns
NAME: Julia, though I like to be called Jules
APPEARANCE: User Image
Bow down to my formerly black-green hair. I'm about 5'4 and I have bad hair and too many zits. And my double chin is getting worse...more recent photo:
User Image
FAV. BANDS: Billy Talent all the effing way. They're my favoritest. I have pictures (example) to prove it. I also adore and tend to obsess over My Chemical Romance, AFI, The Used, and HIM. Other bands I like include Nirvana, Poison the Well, Atreyu, Pezz (old Billy Talent), The Postal Service, As I Lay Dying, etc.
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Very much alone and very much wishing I wasn't
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Dance (I take jazz and hip hop, because I'm weird and really enjoy it), drama (I love being in school plays), writing (usually very emo-ish poetry and such), reading, music (singing, playing it, listening to it, etc.), Gaia, the internet in general, hanging out with my friends, and a bunch of other stuff probably. The only instrument I can play is the alto saxophone, but I want to learn bass and rekindle my drummer friend's dream of having a band.
PERSONALITY: Emo-ish (not as a label, but really emotional basically), really really weird, waaay too talkative (even in writing, as this profile thingy I've written proves), and basically extremely different from most other people. (For example, I can't ride a bike, swim underwater without my nose plugged, enjoy muffins...my journal has a list of things that prove I'm really weird if you're interested. They get weirder.) I like having friends and am fiercely loyal to them.
PET PEEVES: People trying to be something they're not, people who stare and make rude comments about how my friends and I look, everything about the middle school I've finally left, betrayal...oh I could go on forever.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like music. Nope, I love it. As much as I love my friends...well maybe not that much. I dislike people who have been nothing but horrible to me for years, and anyone who does something horrible to one of my friends. I dislike it when my friends put pressure on me to do things I don't want to, but like some things I tried and wound up enjoying, specifically light drinking. I like the party in my mouth that is junk food, but hate the hangover for my wasteline.
Favorite Books: A Series of Unfortunate Events series by Lemony Snicket, the W.i.t.c.h. series (the graphic novels, not the sucky junior novels), etc.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited. It seemed like a cool guild to me when I looked it over, so I figured it'd be cool to join.
My Myspace: Here.
My Mindsay journal, an example of my thoughts and poetry: Here.
A silent video of my teddy bear headbanging: Here.

That's all.
I know I know, I have way too much to say.
Welcome to the guild biggrin  

Dearest Darling`

xKelpiex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:31 pm
NAME: Kira-Lee
APPEARANCE: Dark hair past my shouldrs, dark eyes, I look asian/italian/welsh. I'm not italian or asian XD A bit chubby, but in a sexy way.
FAV. BANDS: Gackt, HYDE, NIIIGGGHHHHTTTWIIIISH!, disturbed, MoixMois, Mozart and Beethoven
SEXUALITY: Bisexual *gropes*
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Horny.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading writing, sketching, sleeping, spending cash, anything Evangelion
PERSONALITY: I'm bipolar. Which personailty would you like to hear about?
PET PEEVES: Preps, n0obs, back ache, yugioh
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Evangelion, manga, anime, music, visual kei, gothic lolita, clothes that actually fit, mediaval clothing, history, pre-raphaelite art, books, chinatown, hot Asians. Dislikes: The friggin world. I just wanna' sleep.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:34 pm
^_^ Welcome to the guild *hands you a basket of cookies* ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

~[Kryssi Katt]~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:36 pm
NAME: Kryss (Kryssi, Chris, Kitty)
APPEARANCE: My hair is the same as my avy's, only brown and not silver. My eyes are also brown. As for skin tone, it is currently somewhere between pale and tan. I'm 5'5"; I usually wear old blue jeans and a black t-shirt. I did wear a dress once, and random people commented that I looked very pretty. People I don't know who thought I was a girl. I don't make bets like that anymore. (Well, often.)
FAV. BANDS: Skillet, Smashing Pumpkins, Metallica, Il Divo, Seether, Bauhaus, Kittie, Fireflight, Josh Groban, Staind, Nirvana, Saviour Machine, this list can go on for awhile.
SEXUALITY: I would normally say "gay", but my master is female, so bi.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I'm OrDog-sama's pet. =^-^=
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, music, drawing, friends, internet, _tag, sewing, RPGs, practicing guitar
PERSONALITY: I'm rather submissive, except when I'm really angry or something. I try not to be violent, and I'm usually pretty good at it. I'm usually kinda quiet, too, but there are times when I just don't shut up and I annoy the heck out of people. I don't curse. I mean at all. I find it dishonourable, but maybe it's just me? I don't really care if other people curse occasionally; it doesn't bother me anymore. I am not easily offended and I enjoy helping people. I've done some pretty random things to try to make my friends smile. I don't like seeing those I care about unhappy.
PET PEEVES: leet, beggars (on gaia), leet...
LIKES/DISLIKES: If you're really interested, you can go digging through my journal. I have a nice long post there devoted solely to this subject.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited, so I poked around a bit, and now I'm here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:41 pm
Welcome *hands over a basket of fresh cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

~[Kryssi Katt]~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:44 pm
lurichan

Ooo, cookies! *grins happily* Domo arigato, Luri-san!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:48 pm
KryssiRayne
lurichan

Your welcome. ^_^ (I sorta know how to say your welcome in japanese, but I haven't a clue how to spell it at the moment) Feel free to wander about and post on anything that catches your interest. We don't usually bite...hard. *giggles* I only bite one person really though.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

~[Kryssi Katt]~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:52 pm
lurichan
KryssiRayne
lurichan

Your welcome. ^_^ (I sorta know how to say your welcome in japanese, but I haven't a clue how to spell it at the moment) Feel free to wander about and post on anything that catches your interest. We don't usually bite...hard. *giggles* I only bite one person really though.

(Doitashimashite. *nodnod* Most of the people in my class can't spell that, either.) That's good, then, because I only allow one person to bite me. =^-^=  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:00 pm
NAME: Nicole. You may call me Maniac.
APPEARANCE: ... Good enough.
FAV. BANDS: SOAD, Metalica, Slipknot, Papa Roach, Whatever...
SEXUALITY: ...Not sure if that makes sense...
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single. Don't want internet relationship. Pro-Gay, Pro-Polygammy(sp sweatdrop )
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Internet quizes are fun! ^_^ Just whatever I like, spur of the moment...
PERSONALITY: I'm skitzo, so I'm not sure... sweatdrop
PET PEEVES: Illeterate people. Stupid people. People.
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Dislikes: Steriotypes, people who type in the internet speach. stare
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited... It looked intresting... sweatdrop

Civil Escape

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:03 pm
Welcome to the guild *Hands you your interductory basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:34 pm
lurichan
whee Cookies!

Civil Escape

~[Kryssi Katt]~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:41 pm
Maniacal Ninja
lurichan
whee Cookies!

YOU!!! You're from MPL! I've seen you! Hi...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:03 pm
KryssiRayne
Maniacal Ninja
lurichan
whee Cookies!

SO ARE YOU! And so am I^^
If you recognise me.....
I luff you though....I'm a secret stalker of yours ninja  

xKelpiex

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:04 pm
KelpieMoonPriestess
KryssiRayne
Maniacal Ninja
lurichan
whee Cookies!

SO ARE YOU! And so am I^^
If you recognise me.....
I luff you though....I'm a secret stalker of yours ninja

I admit to being a MPL lurker. ^^*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games