Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Picture Post! (New rule. Read the first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheKeeperOfLostCatSouls

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
None of my newer stuff Is up loaded yet so I'll put this one its alittle old but more or less is a image of myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:48 pm
i have alot of pics....but im more of a punk goth....so ya w/e here is my pics
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
i have more but i look bad in them...  

BlairyFairy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:57 pm
When is dizzy going to finally post a decent pic of herself? We still havent seen the dizzy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:01 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
When is dizzy going to finally post a decent pic of herself? We still havent seen the dizzy.
she did she's on the first page  

BlairyFairy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:06 pm
Yes but later she says that its not her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:10 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Yes but later she says that its not her.
o, o well....then i do not no  

BlairyFairy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:16 pm
She posted a later one of herself sleeping though, but you cant see her face lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:18 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
She posted a later one of herself sleeping though, but you cant see her face lol.
well that dosent work, does it  

BlairyFairy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:23 pm
Nope  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:24 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Nope
exactly  

BlairyFairy

-The-Noxious-Syringe-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:59 pm
Rebel sheep go moo  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:21 pm
Koneko_DarkLight

Well, the Dizzy is a bit camera-shy... (not saying I'm ugly or anything), but I'd have to use the bathroom mirror to get a decent pic... and then everyone will be staring at the shower behind me. whee I'll get my cam out tomorrow after school, and you can me a pic of me in my ultra-sexy toque. (errr.... I mean hat. Canadian-lingo? Its a winter hat. A beanie. Or is it a skull hat? I dunno. Its stripped black and white.. and I worship it.)

Ooooooohhhh I should make a sign too. What should it say?

And yes, I did post a different pic on the first page. At the time, I wasn't aware the thread was for personal pictures... so I posted a pic of my favourite (or at least, the hottest heart ) japanese band member. And its a guy, I tell you! A guy!!  

[ D i z z y ]

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:24 pm
hrm a sign....i duno  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:32 pm
Minor Edit, speeling erroers and such.

[ D i z z y ]
[ D i z z y ]
Koneko_DarkLight

Well, the Dizzy is a bit camera-shy... (not saying I'm ugly or anything), but I'd have to use the bathroom mirror to get a decent pic... and then everyone will be staring at the shower behind me. whee I'll get my cam out tomorrow after school, and I can take a pic of me in my ultra-sexy toque. (errr.... I mean hat. Canadian-lingo? Its a winter hat. A beanie. Or is it a skull hat? I dunno. Its stripped black and white.. and I worship it.)

Ooooooohhhh I should make a sign too. What should it say?

And yes, I did post a different pic on the first page. At the time, I wasn't aware the thread was for personal pictures... so I posted a pic of my favourite (or at least, the hottest heart ) japanese band member. And its a guy, I tell you! A guy!!

[ D i z z y ]

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games