Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
Sims 2 'Have You Ever?' Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:) ?
  :(
  (:
View Results

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:59 pm
nope, and idk what that is...

Have you ever made a neighborhood of just Generation of generation with just one family?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:10 am
yes u have a town like that ...
have you ever made all the female sims in one place pregnant at one time ?  

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

iFad 17MB

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:42 am
No, I usually have one female adult sim in one lot at one time, ya' know?

Have you ever killed your sims "by flies"? If so, give a story.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:13 am
nope...well, once I did it with boolprop...if that counts...

have you ever felt like your computer might explode with all the sims stuff on it? (pictures, custom content, expansion packs)  

athena08905

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:52 am
Not explode exactly, but do it some harm probably, yes.

Have you ever had official Sims content cause problems in your game? I have, quite a few times.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:14 pm
if you count the time one of my sims got a lamp stuck to the top of her head and i couldn't get rid of it yes

have you ever created a neighborhood of all of your friends just so you could ruin their lives (evil? yes. Amusing? hell yes!  

leftoverspam

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:09 am
leftoverspam
if you count the time one of my sims got a lamp stuck to the top of her head and i couldn't get rid of it yes

have you ever created a neighborhood of all of your friends just so you could ruin their lives (evil? yes. Amusing? hell yes!

Yes and no.
I didnt make a neighbourhood, but a household. I didnt wanna ruin their lives either.

I basically let the game run without me interfering AT ALL.
It was HILARIOUS. Two of them went gay with each other, and all of them seemed to be in love with me, and everyone was jealous XD.

Have you ever had a glitch in the game with all your sims running around nekkid?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:36 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
Newly Appointed Secretary

Have you ever had one of your most favorite sims die on on an accident? ((From a fire/falling satellite/etc.))

Nope. cool

Do you actually let your sims watch clouds? I read the prima guide before I started playing, and was so scared that'd kill them I never let them watch clouds or stargaze without a telescope.
Wuh happens when you watch clouds or star gaze with out a telescope?

Quote:
Yes and no.
I didnt make a neighbourhood, but a household. I didnt wanna ruin their lives either.

It was HILARIOUS. Two of them went gay with each other, and all of them seemed to be in love with me, and everyone was jealous XD.

Have you ever had a glitch in the game with all your sims running around nekkid?

No, not yet. I do make them streak alot in main campus area's though. mrgreen

Has any of your male sims ever been abducted then impregnated with an alien baby?  

FullmetalBeast

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:12 am
FullmetalBeast
AnnoyingEvil1
Newly Appointed Secretary

Have you ever had one of your most favorite sims die on on an accident? ((From a fire/falling satellite/etc.))

Nope. cool

Do you actually let your sims watch clouds? I read the prima guide before I started playing, and was so scared that'd kill them I never let them watch clouds or stargaze without a telescope.
Wuh happens when you watch clouds or star gaze with out a telescope?

Quote:
Yes and no.

No, not yet. I do make them streak alot in main campus area's though. mrgreen

Has any of your male sims ever been abducted then impregnated with an alien baby?

Yes, it was a shocker to me...
sigh

Have you ever Made, police stations, library, city hall or any government buildings to make your town more realistic?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:51 pm
no not at all
have you ever made your sims gay/lesbian on purpose?  

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Yes, i even made a gay club. LOL. Just put up a men only door as the main door. LOL. It was so funny. They know how to have a good time.

Have you ever made a Name Brand store...sorry name brand...well i forgot the word ok... Such as, Target, wal-mart, Best-Buy..etc?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:49 pm
No I can't say that I have, I usually use the ones they give you

Have you ever sped time up to watch your elders die?  

adubbskthx

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:50 am
no not yet twisted
have you ever wanted to create your own expansion pack?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:44 am
yea all the time

have you ever made a simself and killed it?  

nadia500206

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:40 pm
Yeah! I got mad at him too. I was making a movie because my friend said that I (the real me) will not be in the movie. I was out to disprove him but my simself was so retarted and made him die of starvation

Have you ever use Moveobject_on cheat to not the child services get your child?  
The Sims 2

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games