Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Yay!
  ...okay, cool
  *steals the random amount of gold that the poll generates for them, MINE!!*
View Results

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:37 pm
Tenten used a sickle and chain and was able to tie the last nin to a tree  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:26 pm
well i believe we have some questions for you said saliagra to the other nin  

uchiha_saliagra

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:29 pm
"You've no where to go now."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:15 am
Shikamaru walked up the tied up grass ninja. "why were you just trying to kill us? huh?"
Chouji did a hand sign. "i will flatten you if you don't answer."  

PastPremonition

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:09 pm
Back in Konoha Village, Akamite Ryoki (Ryoki is his first name) was training. During his regiment, he was summoned by Hokage Tsunade."Yes Hokage-sama," as he stood there awaiting her orders.

"Ok Ryoki, here is your mission for today. You are to go and help out Shikamaru and his group. We have gotten word that they are being attacked by grass ninja. Be careful."

"Yes Hokage-sama." Ryoki was on his way to help out. After reaching Shikamaru's group, Ryoki became a little sad. "Damn, i missed the fight again. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. Well at least you're all safe. So what is the situation?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:26 am
"First of all, who are you? Second of all, to answer your question, we were attacked by shadow clones,defeated them,and now we have one of them and we are interragating him. With no response."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:37 am
"Oh, how rude of me. The name's Ryoki. I was sent here by the Hokage to help out. But if you don't need me, just say so and i'll just head back to Konoha."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:18 pm
"Maybe you could help us interrigate."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:27 pm
Ryoki nods at Tenten. "I might have a way to make him talk." He then looks at the captured ninja. "Why did you try to kill them and who sent you?"

No response from the captured ninja.

"Ok i'll ask you again, why did you attack them and who sent you."

Still no response from the captured ninja.

"Fine then be that way. I'm done playing good cop. Time to do this the hard way." Looks at the others, "I guess we'll have to torture him 'til he talks. So, does anyone have any suggestions?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:59 am
"Well, my idea would only work if his teammates were still alive. sweatdrop Hey, Shika, you got an idea?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:07 pm
stare Ryoki and the others turn and look at Shikamaru waiting for him to come up with a plan. Then Ryoki begins to think to himself that Shikamaru will definitely have a plan, mostly because of all of the stories he has heard about him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:51 pm
((sorry it took so long for me to join sweatdrop heh, kinda had marching band and stuff but its over... so im here (and i read all the stuff i missed))

Lina walked out of the woods. "What the hell is going on here?" she asked looking around. She scratched her head and noticed the grass ninja tied up. "You fracking moron!!! I told you to go after Shi not my comrads! Baka!" she walked over to the grass ninja and hit him over the head. "Fracking moron!" she looked at all the other ninja. "Go ahead and kill him. He's obviously a failure and a dishonorable ninja who cannot follow simple instructions."  

Some_Bartender

Some_Bartender

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:02 pm
The wind lightly blew. Lina looked at everyone as she slowly began to walk away. Suddenly someone caught her eye. "Another Uchiha?" she wondered "I thought only Sasuke escaped... Is it possible? Sasuke didn't have any children did he?" she shook her head and looked up at the sky. "Fine if none of you will do it I will." Lina pulled out a kunai, but it wasn't just any ordinary one. It was pure silver and it had a custom rose carved into the handle which had her name imprinted in gold right above it. Letting it fly from her hand with ease it slowly started killing the grass ninja who was now gasping for air as he coughed up blood and leaned over the rope now limp and dead. Lina went over to him and pulled the kunai out. She wiped the blood off on her pants.

(FYI since its six years later Lina's 20)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:00 pm
scream "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!! Are any of you as stunned as I am or am i the only one? GAH!!!!! My head hurts from thinking about all this!!!!" CAN SOMEONE HERE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!!!! crying  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games