Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Great Ninja Yuffie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:13 am
Would you rate me please? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:52 pm
Wellz - ^_^ I do like it. It reminds me of a little kid with a mask on threatening to whip everyone he comes across. Very cute, but not incredibly stylish.

7.5/10

Fuzakeru Baka - Very cool Mr Cavaleri! I looove the way you've used the pink. It's such a great yet difficult colour and you've done very well with it. But for all the zam and pow, it's a bit messy.

7.5/10

Yuffie - Ah so cute! Very nice and chunky. Me likes chunky. The whip makes it appear a little unbalanced though.

8/10

EmWah
Crew

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:54 pm
gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:59 pm
EmWah
WarriorShadow
*sneaks in*

Can i please be rated...

Ooosh. So simple yet so... sweatdrop

Very, very nice. I don't think I've seen anyone do so much with so little, not even Wellz!

8.7/10

wink  

WellzY
Crew

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:00 pm
gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:10 pm
Fuzakeru Baka
gonk

7.5 isn't bad!

And I heard you the first time 3nodding

EmWah
Crew

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:01 am
EmWah
Fuzakeru Baka
gonk

7.5 isn't bad!

And I heard you the first time 3nodding
But you said it's cluttered! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:04 am
Can I suggest losing the KiKi Plushie? It's cute, but I don't think it matches anything else in the get up. That's just my opinion, hopefully I havn't over-stepped the administrative rules of EmWah's thread; out-sider advice. ninja  

WellzY
Crew

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:34 am
WellzY
Can I suggest losing the KiKi Plushie? It's cute, but I don't think it matches anything else in the get up. That's just my opinion, hopefully I havn't over-stepped the administrative rules of EmWah's thread; out-sider advice. ninja
NEVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Killer's here for life. ;P  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:06 am
WellzY

Yea Wellz, you are quite right. I think the kiki may be the problem, but if Fuza likes the kitty, then it's up to her to keep it. Like Jubs says, the only person your avatar needs to make happy is you.  

EmWah
Crew

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:17 am
crying mad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:21 am
Shoosh. This is the house of honest rates. If you want an ego boost go elsewhere.

I just calls them as I sees them.  

EmWah
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:28 am
EmWah
Aiee! I've been too busy to rate for so long sad

Magnus - You've obviously changed your outfit since that post so I'll just rate the current one.

I like this dark and mysterious look 3nodding The arrow through your head adds a bit of humor too. The core of the outfit is still a bit plain though.

7/10

Deli -

Ahh. Quite spectacular. Everything just clicks together nicely. The piece has a lovely shape which immeadiatley draws focus. The gold and white bits make the whole thing more exciting and creates a nice repetition of colour and shape.

9/10
groove, you still dis like my normalish looking avy

well here is the fish again  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:29 am
domokun  

Fuzakeru Baka

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:39 am
EmWah
Shoosh. This is the house of honest rates. If you want an ego boost go elsewhere.

I just calls them as I sees them.

eek biggrin xd 4laugh heart  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games