Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think Akatsuki's leader is???(Theories in Post 1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think the Akatsuki Leader is?
  Yondaime
  Uchiha Madara
  Hatake Sakumo
  Other
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:14 pm
Well they Uchiha's and Hyuuga are believed to be related ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:20 pm
*dies* if yondaime is the leader. Then this is a series worth going in history!  

Reso Miso Soup

Honh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:43 am
churrlo

Um, not quite. It is believed that the Sharigan and the Byakkugan is related, not the families themselves. I think it's only becasue their bloodlines had to do with it being eye techniques. So far, no one has really said that Hyuuga and Uchiha clans are actually related.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:28 pm
Resolute Infliction
*dies* if yondaime is the leader. Then this is a series worth going in history!

*cough* Star Wars rip-off *cough*  

Pekora

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:30 pm
Honh
churrlo

Um, not quite. It is believed that the Sharigan and the Byakkugan is related, not the families themselves. I think it's only becasue their bloodlines had to do with it being eye techniques. So far, no one has really said that Hyuuga and Uchiha clans are actually related.

hmm, in case they did, they should've showed Sasuke or Itachi meeting Neji, Hinata, Hiashi or Hizashi ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:24 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Honh
Didn't Yondaime say to Obito that Kakashi's dad committed suicide? That would mean it's not him, wouldn't it? Who is Sojobo? I don't think I remember or even seen that name before.

Someguy posted on Naruto Forums a convincing (though half of it was totally invented and wasnt based on anything but Uchiha Madara) theory about the Bloodline of Uchiha being related with the Hyuuga clan, Sojobo was some sort of entity in a form of a crow, he had a son named Uchiha Madara who was the strongest of the Uchiha, his father wanted his power (you can picture something like Orochimaru) so when Madara found out about this he made a pact with Kyuubi and sealed his father on a grave or something, then the Uchiha were told to keep the secret about both Madara and Sojobo

I have a question about this. When did they even mention Sojobo? If they even mentioned him? Is that just a name to refer to him until he's revealed or what?  

Mr._Stabby

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:58 pm
Mr._Stabby
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Honh
Didn't Yondaime say to Obito that Kakashi's dad committed suicide? That would mean it's not him, wouldn't it? Who is Sojobo? I don't think I remember or even seen that name before.

Someguy posted on Naruto Forums a convincing (though half of it was totally invented and wasnt based on anything but Uchiha Madara) theory about the Bloodline of Uchiha being related with the Hyuuga clan, Sojobo was some sort of entity in a form of a crow, he had a son named Uchiha Madara who was the strongest of the Uchiha, his father wanted his power (you can picture something like Orochimaru) so when Madara found out about this he made a pact with Kyuubi and sealed his father on a grave or something, then the Uchiha were told to keep the secret about both Madara and Sojobo

I have a question about this. When did they even mention Sojobo? If they even mentioned him? Is that just a name to refer to him until he's revealed or what?

I have no idea where he got that name, search in Google for ''Tengu'' or ''Sojobo'' =(  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:57 pm
Honh
churrlo

Well since both eye techniques are related, one would assume the families are. This is because the Hyuuga developed the Byakkugan and the Uchiha's the Sharingan. But now I'm just assuming stuff... which is bad.  

churrlo

Honh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:44 am
Assuming might turn into a hypothesis if you give us proof and examples. Go, I tell you to give me examples!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted scream scream

- I'm not usually this pushing. Ignore it if you want.... sweatdrop -  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:47 am
Well I have no clue >.< Like I already said, they believed that the Sharingan broke off from the Byakkugan. Well... that's if I'm right xd So wouldn't you assume the two families must be related somehow??? >< Because since the Byakkugan came from one family... maybe they broke off? >.<  

churrlo

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:11 am
Well, Sasuke and Neji or Hinata didn't seemed to even speak sweatdrop ...but again, Sasuke is well-known for his evasiveness...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:47 pm
Well they were probably related WAAAAAAAY back... now they are both distinct families... so they probably aren't close...  

churrlo

Cyber Lord Zihark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:34 am
I doubt it besides a friend of mine told me that Yondaimes last words were Naruto my only son this is for your own safety'""then he sealed the demon fox but the jutsu he used needs a sacrifice wich is the users life  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:14 am
Read this http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576
It will explain everything  

unknownshenronz

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:57 am
Ok  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash