Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:37 am
Tomasu Katzumi
xTwisTx
Tomasu Katzumi
*shrugs* I'm not gonna follow that rule, I dont see the point and if I get banned for such a stupid reason as that then so be it.

stressed
Why did you reply with a stressed what I do?

When you join the guild, you obey the rules, mmkay? Even if it's only to the best of your abilities. Alucard's having a tough time with the guild right now, and if I get pissed, some banning might be going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:57 am
666alucard666
Tomasu Katzumi
chikushou
xTwisTx
chikushou
Hey, 666alucard666, I have a question about the 5th rule. Do you mean we have to post everyday, or we have to post every day we get on Gaia? If you mean the first one, could you change it to the 2nd one I mentioned, because I know I won't be able to get on Gaia every day. sweatdrop

Yea, I don't know if that was such a good idea... I'm not able to get on every day either. But he had the right thought. We need to be more active and keep people posting..
Yeah...Every day is a bit much....

*shrugs* I'm not gonna follow that rule, I dont see the point and if I get banned for such a stupid reason as that then so be it.

ya i agree im gonna change it to once a week....we need people to post in here at least once a week....

3nodding okays  

oceanfinger717

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:51 pm
as a member of this guild, i will try my very best to post as much as i can. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:01 pm
mimiguille
waaaa haven't seen eps 98, 99 and 100... crying

crying ive only seen up to 94. i cant download them..and i wont be able to buy them until theyre up to like 120 or something. scream crying  

oceanfinger717

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:40 am
oceanfinger717
mimiguille

crying ive only seen up to 94. i cant download them..and i wont be able to buy them until theyre up to like 120 or something. scream crying

i guess we will stick with the manga for now.
but reading the manga is almost...somwhat like watching the series, its 'coz the two are very similar. its just that the manga is mostly in black ang white and the characters don't move crying . BUT...the manga is still a good alternative...i guess sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:44 am
mimiguille
oceanfinger717
mimiguille

i guess we will stick with the manga for now.
but reading the manga is almost...somwhat like watching the series, its 'coz the two are very similar. its just that the manga is mostly in black ang white and the characters don't move crying . BUT...the manga is still a good alternative...i guess sweatdrop

yea..plus it gives you a look ahead so you know something new wont happen..except for some small things.hehe.  

oceanfinger717

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:04 am
OMG!!! Episode 101 Kakshi is going to take off the mask!! Thats like the biggest cliff hanger yet. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:30 pm
Tomasu Katzumi
OMG!!! Episode 101 Kakshi is going to take off the mask!! Thats like the biggest cliff hanger yet. lol

yea but if its based on the special chatper, then we wont get to see it. sweatdrop awwww mmaaannnn!!!!  

oceanfinger717

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:41 pm
xTwisTx
Tomasu Katzumi
xTwisTx
Tomasu Katzumi

stressed

When you join the guild, you obey the rules, mmkay? Even if it's only to the best of your abilities. Alucard's having a tough time with the guild right now, and if I get pissed, some banning might be going on.
Alright, its hard for me to even reply to that because its almost amusing to me, I've helped Alucard with this killed alot probably more then you have. I talk to him on AIM and brainstorm with him and help come up with new ideas. And besides if you ban me you would be in pretty deep crap, the same thing would happen if i banned you. So lets just get along alright? I'm not gonna obey a rule as stupid as that but I WILL follow the ones that are important.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:33 pm
oceanfinger717
Tomasu Katzumi

yea but if its based on the special chatper, then we wont get to see it. sweatdrop awwww mmaaannnn!!!!

yup! it'll be just a teaser to those who wants to really see kakashi's face...like me...gaaaak!!! have you read that chapter of the manga? xd  

mimiguille

mimiguille

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:16 pm
i don't know if its just my IE, but i can't access page 3 of the RP Registration Thread crying ...sorry, i'm a bit off topic here...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:02 am
Tomasu Katzumi
xTwisTx
Tomasu Katzumi
xTwisTx
Tomasu Katzumi

stressed

Alright, its hard for me to even reply to that because its almost amusing to me, I've helped Alucard with this guild alot probably more then you have. I talk to him on AIM and brainstorm with him and help come up with new ideas. And besides if you ban me you would be in pretty deep crap, the same thing would happen if i banned you. So lets just get along alright? I'm not gonna obey a rule as stupid as that but I WILL follow the ones that are important.

Junsei Zaigou

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:03 pm
Tomasu Katzumi
xTwisTx
Tomasu Katzumi
xTwisTx
Tomasu Katzumi

stressed

Alright, its hard for me to even reply to that because its almost amusing to me, I've helped Alucard with this killed alot probably more then you have. I talk to him on AIM and brainstorm with him and help come up with new ideas. And besides if you ban me you would be in pretty deep crap, the same thing would happen if i banned you. So lets just get along alright? I'm not gonna obey a rule as stupid as that but I WILL follow the ones that are important.

We've all done our share of trying to help Alucard out. You don't have to be here. I've talked to him on AIM and brain-stormed, too. If I ban someone for being a jerk, and not obeying the rules, I highly doubt that there would be problems. So why don't you just stop, and try to follow the guidelines.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:41 pm
xTwisTx
Tomasu Katzumi
xTwisTx
Tomasu Katzumi
xTwisTx
Tomasu Katzumi

stressed

We've all done our share of trying to help Alucard out. You don't have to be here. I've talked to him on AIM and brain-stormed, too. If I ban someone for being a jerk, and not obeying the rules, I highly doubt that there would be problems. So why don't you just stop, and try to follow the guidelines.

Yes I'm sure we have, and hai, i will now start obeying the rules again.... except that one if we havent changed it to once a week. And besides you cant blame me for losing my morale, this guild has kinda died if you havent noticed. ^^  

Junsei Zaigou

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:31 pm
mimiguille
oceanfinger717
Tomasu Katzumi

yup! it'll be just a teaser to those who wants to really see kakashi's face...like me...gaaaak!!! have you read that chapter of the manga? xd

yeps. 3nodding heart the ending was pretty funny. xd heart  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games