Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
OFFICIAL AVATAR TALK~ Naruto/Ninja themed outfits and edits Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhaitan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:05 pm
Ryoko on cloud 9
Zhaitan
Ryoko on cloud 9
Zhaitan
I saw someone with taped wrist bands. Does anyone know where I can find those?

I believe you get those from either a trunk or a pink box. Can't remember. They're a male item I think, but I'm not sure, so they could come from the store. The mami hands/gloves kinda look like that, so that might be what you saw.

Yea the ones that toshiko1 has. And I like your gloves as well. What are those?

These are the getta grip gloves. They were around 1-2k I think(can't remember exact price), and you can find them in the durem shop with the girl in it, I can't remember her name. They come in two other colors as well. 3nodding

Aye thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:22 pm
no problem 3nodding  

Ryoko on cloud 9

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:01 pm
me im a good style...haha..jp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:38 pm
200 more gold and I will be able to get my gloves!!! Yay!!!  

Zhaitan

Maharaja_Mack_Daddy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:43 am
I want items to make a rock lee themed chracter. I know there are the hand and leg wraps but what about the green suit he wears.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:27 pm
ima hunter nin hahaha  

b l u e a n g e l

kooruneko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:29 pm
Where can I get a Katsune mask or Naruto headband.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:58 pm
Look! I'm now Sasuke-the Forehead Protector...I still need 4k stare But still. How'da I look!?

Kooreneko: THey're both rare and not sold in stores, check for Kitsune Mask and either Steel Plated Ninja Band/July '04 Donation Letter.  

Menzeeto

Biryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:09 pm
Menzeeto
Look! I'm now Sasuke-the Forehead Protector...I still need 4k stare But still. How'da I look!?

Kooreneko: THey're both rare and not sold in stores, check for Kitsune Mask and either Steel Plated Ninja Band/July '04 Donation Letter.

Hey you look great but i'll tel you one thing though XD, You might have to remake your avy cause' Sasuke's eyes aren't that happy looking XD but bleh its just if you want him to REALLY look like him XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:28 am
would anyone care to check out my auction? its for a custom naruto type nin based off of your av  

Kageme

[.Sharingan Kakashi.]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:32 pm
kooruneko
Where can I get a Katsune mask or Naruto headband.

at the marketplace with a trading pass ^_^ It's mostly 7k, though...^_^

I finally got one through donation! I'm so happy xd . I'm an official genin.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:53 pm
any ways im not really supposed to look like any character i did get the complete inyuasha outfit going on and went into an avatar contest won 2k then i got bored sold the outfit spent all the money and yea sweatdrop anyone no when there gonna put weapons on gaia they said they would so i hope they do
i talk to much its because i have add oh well tho xd  

Nooblet203

Fumoffu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:47 pm
Biryu
Menzeeto

Hey you look great but i'll tel you one thing though XD, You might have to remake your avy cause' Sasuke's eyes aren't that happy looking XD but bleh its just if you want him to REALLY look like him XD

thats an awesome avatar o.o yeah i agree about the eyes lol.. looks like sasuke's high or something  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:00 pm
Kakashi my style:

Blue Hipster Shirt
Gung XI pants
Sea Green Sport Vest
Leg Wraps
Blue Flame Shoes
Blue Those 90s Gloves
Steel-plated Ninja Band /
Black Punk Headband

Edits I've done:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

[ Kakashi ]

Abyssal Nocturnus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:09 pm
This is my current Kakashi-themed avatar. As you can see, it's still a work in progress...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games