Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Star Wars Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:27 pm
with jango's genes? I doubt it. if you ask me, some of the Kaminoans must be tolken fans with a sense of humor.
as to the predecessor of the E-11, that would be the DC-15S
not to be confused with the DC-15s pistol.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:30 pm
Jango fett, the Hobbit!

New in the Special edition DVD, Jango now has hairy feet! And the ring of power, which goes around his neck, and was cut by Mace Windu, with the broken saber. The saber was to be reforged, and named... uh.. nevermind!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:35 pm
it better not come to that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:39 pm
Jango, of the nine pieces, and the collar of doom. Why is he in nine pieces? Where is the collar of doom?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:41 pm
don't get the reference.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:44 pm
The original Return of the King animated movie.

The beginning has the group around Bilbo's birthday cake, and Bilbo asks whatever happened "to that blasted ring of mine?".

So, a minsterel begins singing, "Frodo, of the nine fingers, and the ring of doom. Why does he have nine fingers, where is the ring of doom?"  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:07 pm
Nelowulf
Fordo... Possible blood relation to Frodo?

Oh well. I really need a nightjob.

Are there any local haunted houses where you are, Nelo?

And, all I can say of the Frodo clone is: one lightsaber to rule them all! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:10 pm
Angelic Celestia
Nelowulf
Fordo... Possible blood relation to Frodo?

Oh well. I really need a nightjob.

Are there any local haunted houses where you are, Nelo?

And, all I can say of the Frodo clone is: one lightsaber to rule them all! xd
We have something called a "Haunted Hotel"...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darth_Ravage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:41 pm
Someone asked what was wrong withrepulsorlift tanks. The answer, nothing. But rare magnetic fields, some shields, a few planetary charecteristics or some wierd terrain can prevent them from doing their job properly and impair their combat performance.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:18 pm
Well...

If there is any obstacles over 2 meters tall, then the tank is screwed too... There's always a lot of things. But, as i posted in the OGG, the empire needed an "all terrain" vehicle.

I wokinda wonder why you never see any hover tanks in the movies... (excluding episode 1)

oh well.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:46 pm
I think it has to do with the successes of walkers over the tanks frequently used by the seperatists. It evolved into a rather narrowminded view on tanks, regarding them as old technnology. not to say that the Empire didn't have tanks. Hell's Hammers is the empire's elite tank corp.
But more commanders prefered the mighty AT-AT to the tank.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:50 pm
Figuring that the AT-AT basically kicked every tank's a** 7 ways to sunday, i'm not suprized...

Though why did the Empire not use the Old Republic's technology, and not incoporate AT-PT squads more often? Tis a question I wonder.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:57 pm
because, despite its size, its slower than an AT-AT. frankly its little more than a mobile repeating blaster turret. howver, mounting an E-web upon a speeder does the same thing and soldiers can get pretty creative in the field, even stormies.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:28 am
seems you give stormies a lot of credit.. they never struck me as being very bright..  

TaylaEwa

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:47 am
well most of the time they were shooting up the heroes of the rebellion, vader had given them "Capture Only" orders. on the death star they were told to let them get to the Millenium Falcon so they could be traced vack to Yavin.
on Cloud City, Vader wanted them to get to the falcon so he could capture them with the Executor.
Now under orders to keep them alive, I think the stormies handled their job very proffesionally despite the fact they were dying left and right. note the aimed close enough to keep the heroes on the run, but never hit them. only on the firefight of endor did a trooper shoot leia with a lethal blast.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games