Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Ninja stamping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want to be stamped as?
  Naruto
  Sasuke
  Sakura
  Kakashi
  Ino
  Shikamaru
  Chouji
  Asuma
  Someone else (I'm lazy)
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:27 am
Kira-Hime:
User Image

Churrlo:
User Image

Purple:
User Image

Someguy:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:50 am
Captain Verd
Quote:
Fangorn

Shikamaru
*Stab* xd

Whatever. Better him than you. rofl  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:51 am
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT KICK a** NARUTO PICTURE? *seizures*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:21 pm
*seizures with Shikalee*

Amazing picture biggrin Thanks for the stamp heart  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:05 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Quote:
Fangorn

Shikamaru
*Stab* xd

I'm just really sad I haven't gotten two voted for the same character yet sad

It's on the cover of a volume. Sakura is on front and Chiyo is in the back ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:07 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Quote:
Fangorn

Shikamaru
*Stab* xd

sweeeeeet
heart thankies  

Fangorn23

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:30 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Quote:
Fangorn

Shikamaru
*Stab* xd

It's on the cover of a volume. Sakura is on front and Chiyo is in the back ground.
What the s**t... that doesn't sound right... I didn't skip and volumes I don't think. Oh, I skipped volume 30 methinks. >_>;

@ Fangorn23: That wasn't a complement. I don't approve of anyone getting him, Sasuke... or Gaara. Thank god no one has gotten Sasuke or Gaara. I mean, your reaction just proves you're nothing like him... gonk Shikamaru would've probably growled or spat or something.

It's not a fangirl thing. It's that people like them just plain don't exist...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:38 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Quote:
Fangorn

Shikamaru
*Stab* xd

What the s**t... that doesn't sound right... I didn't skip and volumes I don't think. Oh, I skipped volume 30 methinks. >_>;

@ Fangorn23: That wasn't a complement. I don't approve of anyone getting him, Sasuke... or Gaara. Thank god no one has gotten Sasuke or Gaara. I mean, your reaction just proves you're nothing like him... gonk Shikamaru would've probably growled or spat or something.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just leave it. He got Shikamaru, so it's all good.  

Captain Verd

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:43 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Quote:
Fangorn

Shikamaru
*Stab* xd

gaaras exist. believe me when I say that gaaras exist in this world. now you are right that Sasuke DOESNT exist in real life. nobody's THAT stupid and that smart in the same half minute without some sever mental disfunction.

now shikamaru is actually the most believable character by far in that lot if you exclude his reported 200+ IQ.
why is he the most believable? he doesnt want FAME AND FORTUNE AND POWER. he wants a simple life, a simple job and a family to care for. heck his "dream" speaks of a great deal of intelligence (prehaps not "super genius" intelligence, but surely not your average lazy bum. )
if they wanted to make his genius more believable then Kishimoto probably would have thought up a more unique oddity. as they say, rarely does genius and insanity walk separated, rarer still does genius and normality walk hand in hand as it seems to do with shikamaru. He acts like your average preteen to teen boy coming of age and not liking it one bit because he KNEW the luxury he had as a child and does not want to give that up so soon for responsibility and the lives of his friends in his hands.

you seem to focus too much on his obviously fictious traits like his genius or phenomenal laziness (I dont care HOW smart you are, if you sleep through the lesson and dont even hear the lessons taught even ONCE you cannot pass the class. simple as that). but how about focusing on traits like his desire to help his friends and his honest want to live a simple life. of course my observations about what you see in Shikamaru could easily be wrong. I barely know you after all  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:20 pm
Ok seriously this is ******** ridiculous. Fanghorn just SHUT UP. Shikalee has tried many times to just DROP IT, or at least just simply discuss it, but you can't seem to get it through your thick ******** skull. stare The only thing you're looking for now, is for her to go off on you, which trust me, won't be pretty at all.

@ CaptainVerd, that's an awesome pic! ^^ I'm thankful for the stamp! biggrin  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:55 pm
churrlo
Ok seriously this is ******** ridiculous. Fanghorn just SHUT UP. Shikalee has tried many times to just DROP IT, or at least just simply discuss it, but you can't seem to get it through your thick ******** skull. stare The only thing you're looking for now, is for her to go off on you, which trust me, won't be pretty at all.

@ CaptainVerd, that's an awesome pic! ^^ I'm thankful for the stamp! biggrin
Churrlo, I'm going to go ahead and point out that you're not involved with their conversation at all. It's okay to try and placate people, but you cannot

a) Be rude about it, especially since it just started

b) Ignore the fact that Fangorn has done nothing wrong. Shikalee said something he obviously disagrees with, so he has every right to give a reply. Don't just shove the blame all at one person because you like the other one kthx.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:16 pm
Name: Resolute Infliction

Re-stamps only: -----

Likes: sleep, reading, RPing, watching anime, reading manga, drawing, learning, playing games, pasta, mash potaotes with grazy, chicken, ice cream, roses, tulips, forget-me-nots, friends, music
Dislikes: politics, dressing up every morning, waking up every morning, spinach, rap

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: "It's an odd realization when you look at your friend and realize, "Hey, he beat me up ten years ago." cuz memories rock!

What do you feel is your best quality?: I dont think I have one
Your worst?: I get mad easily with my family

For the following section, please pick one or the other. Even if you show both traits, please pick the one that you feel you are most like, and if possible explain why you think you are more of this way.
Mature or Immature?: immature
Leader or Follower?: follower
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: pessimistic
Impulsive or Cautious: impulsive
Outgoing or Shy: .... hard... outgoing?

What color would you say you are and why?: I am black because I am not the person I want to be.

Do you play any instruments? I wish, no
If you do, which one(s)? euphonium

Number one goal in life: Have my parentspleased with me

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: my personality/attitude

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: politics

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: Neji. Maybe looking through his eyes for real will help me realized how blessed I am..
If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: No, it would be a dream come true, but I cant give up my family and friends....

Anything else?: I think you're pretty! =3  

Reso Miso Soup

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:21 pm
Obito!

Wanting to please your parents, not being keen on politics, immaturity, and wanting to be something better. All says Obito to me~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:29 am
Resolute Infliction: I also say Obito. :3

...And I'd like to vote myself Shino's Fro.  

attila the fun

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:59 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Quote:
Fangorn

Shikamaru
*Stab* xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just leave it. He got Shikamaru, so it's all good.
*DROOL*

Yup, that's volume 30. My gods I want it. Probably skipped it because I was so uninterested in the Chiyo era. gonk  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff