Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Glimpse Beneath the Mask [WARNING: OCs, Yaoi, and YURI] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  ...About what?
  I wanna be in it too!
  Yuri... <3
  (none of the above)
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:15 pm

"What! You know I don't care about that. It's not the gay thing! It would be the same thing if you were picking on me saying I liked a boy." she snapped back.

After the train ride home, she was not willing to care what she said. Though she knew why, he was being extra sensitive as of lately. She honestly didn't know why he didn't just ask Nariko if he upset her. It was better then being a big baby about it. But she did want to apologize for spilling the beans about Nariko and him. Even though she knew her dad would not be mad, but he may be a little displeased for not being told sooner.

"Alright you two now quit it. I swear it's like you two have been fighting the whole way home." he replied, slightly strained.

He could feel something was bothering Kasujou, he was being extra sensitive to a petty little thing. It was no different then the other times he and Kaiya would tease one another, but he was being offended easily all of a sudden. Though he was a little unpleased for his son keeping something from him like having a girlfriend. Kasujou should know that he would never scold him for having a girlfriend, as long as he was careful. So, for now, he tried to keep Kaiya calm so there would be no more fighting.

"Kaiya, just leave your brother alone for a bit alright?" he asked.

"And Kasu..maybe we should talk when we get home." he suggested.

He was not upset or going to punish him, all he wanted was an explanation. Also, he wanted his son to know to just give them the whole story instead of hiding things. Sure, somethings he would want to keep to himself, things which were not his business. Unless that is, he was allowing his two children to go out of state and have things hidden from him.

"Fine." she spat, not to her father but just in general.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:27 pm
Kasujou thunked his head roughly against the window, already exhausted from fighting with his sister. He wasn't looking forward to this chat with his father... there were just some things that he wanted to keep to himself instead of letting the entire family know about it.

He'd made Kaiya promise not to tell anyone about their relationship, but now he'd gone and pissed her off so she didn't care much for promises that she'd made to him. But, of course, he couldn't blame her too much...

He was just excited for her as well. He knew that his sister had never really gotten too close to anyone their age before except for guys: and all of the men she hung out with... They treated her just like she was one of them. They never considered dating her, and she never considered dating them. He hadn't really wondered before today if perhaps she was also homosexual--just like his uncles... But, if that were true, and she was finally experiencing her very first crush, then he was happy for her.

On the other hand, he wanted to do anything to detract from what he was feeling about what had happened with Nariko. These two emotions melded together and came out as one thing: to bug Kaiya about her relationship so maybe she wouldn't bug him about his. So far... it'd backfired.

Again, ti wasn't that he was afraid to talk to his parents, but sometimes he just wished that he'd be able to keep things to himself. He knew that he had probably rushed into doing what they had, and that was the core of teh reason why he felt bad about Nariko. She might not have been prepared for it, and perhaps she'd only lied.

Another heavy sigh came from the backseat; a response that Kasujou had heard him but wasn't too keen on admitting it.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:41 pm

Once the car stopped and was turned off, Kaiya stepped out and walked to the house. She was trying to not make a scene, but she was fuming by this point. Now that her father knew he liked Nariko, so what if he knew about them together now. Besides, after getting mad at her for being how she always was, she did not really care. Besides, it was not like she had come clean about almost hitting home with her.

She burst the door open and stomped inside the house. Her mother and uncles were sitting in the room. Kaiba and Jou had taken the couch while her mother sat in the lounge chair. All three turned attention to her, but she only sighed and walked to the stairs. She was not sure if her father and brother were at the door, but she didn't care.

"Kaiya? Whats wrong?" Jou asked her as he came closer to the staircase.

"Oh nothing. Except that Kasujou thinks I'm a giant homophobe!" she screamed and hurried up the stairs.

Jou stood shocked at the stairs, he knew she was not yelling directly at him, more in his direction. He watched her as her figure disappeared into darkness and he heard her door open and close with force. He twitched slightly and looked at Mokuba, wondering what all this was about.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:46 pm
"YOU'RE A LESBIAN, KAIYA!!" Kasujou belted out, not caring if the neighbors heard him or not. They probably didn't, but the slamming of the door only aggravated him more. Sure, she had a right to be mad, but he had the most reason to be upset, right?

Absolute silence.
From his mom...
from his dad...
from his uncles...
from Kaiya...

And then he realized what he'd just screamed up at her. 'Awkward...' he thought, spinning around to face the rest of the family: all were staring at him. "Nevermind," he sighed. "She's not really... I don't think... she's just.... augh, nevermind!"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:29 pm

Jou stood dumbfounded as he watched the scene. he was confused to what Kaiya had meant by her words, but he feared to ask her at the moment. Turning back to Seto with a puzzled look, he turned back to Mokuba and Kasujou. Clearing his throat, he took a seat beside Seto again, rubbing the bridge of his nose slightly. There was not much to say, so he decided they should just continue with the topic they were discussing earlier.

'Yes..well Kasujou, you might as well stay here. Maybe this news we have for you will bring your spirits up a bit." he explained, motioning that he could sit beside his mother. He looked to Seto, smiling thinking about the piece of mail the received earlier.

"Theres something going on soon. The Kaibas are invited to a ball." Jou explained.

Mokuba smiled once the air was lightened a bit. He knew the two would make up eventually. He just hoped that it would not make things awkward for too long. Though hearing about the ball cheered him up a great deal, this should be exciting. Sometimes he hated these get together, so many snobs went to parties like this. But the times they did go, his children were too young to really remember them. So this might lift their spirits a little.

"Really? Sounds interesting." Mokuba replied sitting in the chair by Serenity.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:38 pm
"...A... wait, what?" Kasujou sputtered. A ball? Had he heard his uncle correctly? Why would a ball raise his spirits? It was just something that he'd have to go to--an event where he'd be 'permitted' to take someone else, but he wondered if this meant he could take Nariko. Of course, she now knew who he was, so it wouldn't be like a culture shock for her... but all the same, it was something that he was unsure about. "W-who--a ball?" he echoed again. His eyes flickered to the second floor. "Like, a fancy dance? Can I bring someone with me?" he inquired, still a little rocky after his argument with his sister.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:13 pm

Jou smiled as he saw that maybe Kasujou would bring that girl he was visiting out of town. That would probably help him enjoy it more then he normally would. He could understand his lack of interest, some of the people who went there were not the best of company. But now with his little girlfriend coming with him, maybe he and Kaiya would actually have fun at the ball. Leaning back, he rested his arm on the couch behind Setos head. Since it was up to Mokuba about the girlfriend, he just rested his head on Setos shoulder while he waited for his answer.

Mokuba looked unsure at the mention of his son bringing someone, only because he knew who he was thinking about. He took a seat next to Serenity, his fingers rubbing the bridge of his nose. It seemed that his son was at that age where he was going to keep secrets from him, but lying to go out of town was too far of a lie. But he knew if he said no, he would be the bad guy, not to mention that Kasu would make the ball more of a chore then an activity. He looked up, obviously stressed. Though he decided to discuss this with Kasujou later. For now, he wanted to meet this girl he was keeping secret from him, so his answer was obvious.

"Yes..you can bring your friend from outside of town. You may go invite her and her sister if you like. I'm sure Kaiya would like to have her new little friend over as well." Mokuba replied.

Then he looked to his wife, saying silently that he would explain it all to her later. For now, he gave a smile to his son, waving his hand softly.

"Now go on and give her a call, let her know that the ball will be in a few weeks, so she should come up soon." he replied.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:06 pm
Kasujou nodded, slowly at first, but then being more adamant about it. His mood seemed to clear up, even if it was just slightly. "Okay," he agreed. It was odd--his uncle had been right, the news was making him feel better. Or, was it just that his father had given him permission to invite Nariko, even after he'd hidden her identity from him? It meant that his father still trusted him to make good decisions, which was something that he wasn't eager to lose from his father. Of course, Mokuba had always been the understanding sort. Kasujou wouldn't have been surprised if his father had known all along that Kasujou had had something that he didn't want to share with him right off the bat.

The truth of the matter was that he was simply afraid that the aristocracy that he lived in wouldn't accept Nariko for who she was. It wasn't his parents that he was worried about in particular. It was the friends of the family that they'd managed to keep even through his uncles displaying their love publicly. He wasn't ashamed of his uncles--no, rather, he admired them for their strength to be unafraid. He was concerned about embarrassing his family. Nariko was a wonderful young lady--someone who he trusted. What he didn't trust was the harmful labels that society would throw at them. Another ever-watchful eye would be focused directly on his family, and also on hers. He was used to the publicity...sort of... She, as far as he knew, knew absolutely nothing about being followed by gossip paparazzi to school. He didn't want her to have to know, either.

But, if his father said that it would be okay to invite someone... and if he knew that that person was Nariko... sure, he didn't actually know her, but if his father said that it would be alright... Well, then he trusted his father just like how his father trusted him. He knew that his dad would stand behind the two of them, and that everything would have a positive outcome in the end, whatever it may be.

He gave his father a meaningful and thankful nod before dashing out of the room. He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket--he didn't want to call Nariko because he only just had seen her, and there was a good chance that his conversation might be overheard from even here... he didn't want to wait very long though. He decided to send her a text message. It would be short and brief... enough to catch her curiosity and indulge her to call him as soon as she possibly could. His fingertips flew over the keys with practiced ease;
"Will you dance with me amongst the stars?"
There. That was most certainly ambiguous enough...and it was also a terrific play on words. He hit the "send" button and watched the graphic of an envelope "poof" into nothing.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:31 pm

Nariko rested against the couch of her living room. her finger brushed along the dials of the remote, trying to land on something entertaining. By this time, her eyes were glazed over as her mind began to shut down from lack of interest. Soon, thoughts of what happened between her and Kasu left her in a pleasant fantasy. She could remember the smallest details to what had happened. How his cologne smelt on his neck, how it felt to be that close to him, everything. Her body began to warm up as the heat rose to her cheeks. She was already beginning to miss him, though it had not been long since he had gone.

It was more exciting now that she knew the family he came from. Money had nothing to do with it, the thing that made her interested was the way his family life must have been. She was a little worried to what they might think, but she decided to give them the decency to be honest and show he true colors. If they did not like her, it didn't matter, because she liked him. And no matter what either of their parents thought, she was going to make this work. Her mind stayed trapped in a fantasy land while her fingers continued to press into the soft plastic of the remote dials.

Then, a sudden vibration went off in her pants. It made her jump as it rudely snapped her out of her dream. After yelping slightly and taking a few deep breaths, she glared down at her phone. Figured, one of the girls had the nerve to bother her. With a sigh, she yanked her phone from her pocket and flipped it open. But, her eyes quickly softened as she read that she had a message from Kasu. Reaching deeper into the message board, she opened the mail. Her eyebrow raised slightly, but her cheeks changed color at the statement. He never failed to say the right words to make her curious and swooned. Not even bothering to type her question, she dialed the number. Moving her hair to rest behind her ear, she placed to phone to the bare ear and waited for him to pick up.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:27 pm
Kasujou had just slid the phone shut and was in the process of returning it to his pocket when suddenly, it began chiming the most familiar and cheerful tune. It was Urusei Yatsura's theme song, "Lum's Love Song."
Hoshitachi ga kagayaku yofuke... He glanced around, wondering if anyone was spying on him. It didn't look like it... Yumemiru no anata no subete... His eyes moved back to the phone in his hand and he couldn't help but grin to hiimself when he read the name on the caller ID. Of course he knew who it was, but just seeing her name solidified it for him. Aishite mo anata wa shiramburi de... Was the note really that ambiguous or did she just really love him? I mean, he did just talk to her after all... Imagoro wa dare ka ni muchuu. Or maybe something was wrong? No-no-no, that wasn't it. If something was wrong, she would have called before he text messaged her. The pad of his thumb started to slip open the phone. BIIIIIIIIIEP! He froze. Oops. He'd just spent so much time enjoying the fact that his girlfriend was calling him that her call had already gone to voicemail.

Immediately, he called her back and leaned casually against the wall. It was almost as if it would help him to talk more smoothly if he held himself in a suave manner. "Hey, princess, what's up?" He asked in the most casual manner that he could. Yes, he was going to initially pretend that he hadn't texted her, and then that he'd failed to answer the phone. Nah. He'd give himself a clean slate. The endearment slipped off his tongue easilly, not giving it much thought.

----
On nights when the stars are twinkling,
I dream all about you.
I love you, but you act like you don't know.
I bet you're crazy for someone else by now!

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:20 pm

Nariko tapped her fingers against the arm of the couch as the constant ringing filled her ears. She was wondering what was taking him so long to answer, but while she waited, sh revisited the text message. It made her curious to think about dancing under the stars, was he asking her out on a date. If so, that meant she would be going down to where he lived. A smile crossed her face as excitement glowed in her eyes. Though it all fell to frustration when the recording for a voice message came over the ringing.

Closing her phone, she sighed and flipped it back open again. As she did, a small message at the bottom of the screen stated that there was an incoming call. She read the name that said 'Jou-Jou'. Sh never told Kasu about that nickname, since she thought he would find it silly. Her face blushed as she thought of it, moving her finger over the small green button. Holding it up to her ear, she leaned back against the couch and smiled. Princess was one she had not heard in awhile.

"So what was the text message about?" she asked sweetly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:38 pm
The male grinned and stopped leaning on the wall. Now that he was hearing his girlfriend's seductive voice, he was filled with too much excitement and energy to stay completely still. It was completely unintentional on her part; it was nothing that she could change. To him, her voice was like velvet. Wonderfully soft and warm and very unlike the other girls'. If he had to describe their voices, it'd be like tinfoil. They were always so high and mousy--he prefered the maturity of the young woman he was enamoured with.

"Well..." he answered with a bit of humor evident in his tone, "I thought that it was quite to the point...It's a simple 'yes' or 'no,'" he explained, keeping up the light mood. Then, he decided to expose Nariko completely and without warning to what was going on. Hopefully, the onslaught of his words would overwhelm her with happiness--which was something that he wanted for her. "I just thought that maybe you'd like to come up here and dance with me at a ball that I was invited to--you know, meet some famous people--and I know my sister will come and of course, you'll get to see my house and meet my parents, and you'll most importantly be able to not only dance with me but spend...perhaps... more time...together--which I thought would be simply fantastic but you know... maybe you've already got plans or something." He finished grinning quite smartly to himself. By now, he'd wandered back the way that he'd come, not even caring if anyone else heard what he was saying.

He was in Nariko's world now, and he didn't care about much that went on in his own.

It was an interesting contrast, because before he'd been worried about provoking questions--but whenever he was actually talking to her, he felt reassured. He had absolutely no secrets from her now. His father knew about her, she knew about his parents... and she still acted exactly the same. This was why he suggested meeting famous people: because he thought it'd be a nice bonus for her.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:47 pm

Nariko let her body slowly tilt to lay back on the couch, falling softly on the armrest of the couch. The velvet leather rubbed against her arm and neck as she twisted her body to lay on her stomach. It was easy to hear that her boyfriend was a little less cool and collected then he attempted to appear. She knew him better by this time, so she knew he was a little aroused by hearing her voice. But the knowledge that he missed her made her heart clench, she loved the thought of meaning that much to him, just the kind of man she wanted. A small smile crept and she chuckled slightly while he spoke.

One of her slender fingers began to coil around a few stray pieces of her wildly dyed hair, or at least dyed differently. Her natural hair was just as wild without dye, but she preferred different colors. Unmixed, it looked just like her fathers, which annoyed her greatly. Her face then lite up when she heard the sound of a ball, but more importantly, one that was closer to his house. A small squeal escaped her lips before she covered it with a free mouth. Now ti would have been impossible to fool him and say she had plans and make a joke out of it.

"Yeah. That sounds wonderful, though I'm more interested in meeting your folks and spending time with you. But being with you at a dance sounds wonderful. Plus I think my sister would love to see Kaiya again." she replied.

Now her body was resting on its back, kicking her feet in the air. Just thinking about going down to see him was exciting, so much so she wanted to catch the next train out of town. But she had to remain calm and not get overly excited, especially since it was a long shot getting her mom to accept. That brought a thought to her head, she wondered if her father might be interested in going down and seeing the folks with her, since she knew their friendship. This was something she would have to look deeper into.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:11 pm
"Great!" Kasujou chimed with excitement. He hadn't really expected that Nariko would say no, but he had given her an excuse not to just in case she really didn't want to go. He didn't want to make her feel cornered at all.

"Yes, and you're right, I think that Kaiya would really love to see Laliah again as well." He dropped his voice as he finished tropping up the stairs and began walking along the corridor at the top of them. "She has friends, but they're mostly guy friends. It might sound silly, but I'm really quite glad that your sister and my siter like each other..." He trailed off; in front of him was Kaiya's door. His footsteps had taken him here automatically.

Obviously with the tone he was using, Kaiya wouldn't have been able to hear him even if she had her ear pressed firmly up against the woor. "Would you do me that favor and tell her that she's just as welcome as you to come?" His fingers brushed lightly against the smooth polished wooden door, wondering how mad Kaiya was on the other side of it. They'd both gotten their respective time to cool off...if only just a little bit... Maybe he should try talking to her again?  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:34 pm

Nariko smiled as she listened to his excitement that matched hers. Not too long after she had shifted, she was already moving off the couch. Her cell phone rested on her shoulder as she walked up her own stairway. As he was discussing her sister, she felt now would be a good time to inform her about the ball. It reminded her of all those princess fairy tales she was sure her sister loved secretly. So it was obvious that she would be ecstatic over the thought of attending a ball. Then, she caught a certain tone of Kasu voice which made her stop in the middle of the second floor hallway.

A small smile crossed her face, it sounded like Kasu was thinking fondly of his sister. She was not sure if they had fought or if he just had pleasant thoughts of her running through his mind, either way his voice seemed to change at the mention of her name. And whatever it may be, something inside was telling her that he had other things to attend to. Which made her think of letting him go rather the keep holding him back. Her back rested against the wall, one of her legs laced over the other. Her eyes closed as she just listened to her lovers voice.

"Maybe I should let you go, I'll go tell my sister, you shoudl go talk to yours." she stated softly and kindly, her tone in its gentle mode.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff