A Poll
Yeah!?!?
100%
 100%  [ 168 ]
Total Votes : 168

JesusLoves111

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:45 pm
New Moon, pg503
"How strange," I mused. "I really went to Italy. Did you know I'd never been farther east than Albuquerque?"

I laughed SO HARD when I read that!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:53 pm
I don't have the book in front of me so please forgive me if i get this one slightly wrong.
I'm pretty sure this one is from eclipse. Edward says something along the lines of "Bella will you please stop trying to take your cloths off."

I cracked up laughing so hard at that point in the book.  

5thmarauder

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:59 am
I have many favs, but I have to say that these stick out the most in my mind. I still have to think about which from Twilight I like, but here are some from New Moon and Eclipse.

From New Moon

Aro- "Ah, how I miss my friend Carlisle! You remind me of him - only he was not so angry."

Emmett- "It doesn't count until she's conscious, Rose."

From Eclipse

Bella- "No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."

Edward- "Would you please stop trying to take your clothes off?"

Edward- "There is only one thing I want to speed up, and the rest can wait forever... but for that, it's true, your impationt human hormones are my most powerful ally at this point."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:54 am
twilight:
Bring on the shackles, I'm you're prisoner. ~edward cullen.

twilight:
I offered eternal servitude remember?, I'm you're slave for life. ~edward

new moon:
How can i put this so that you'll believe me? You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here and I love you, I HAVE always loved you, and WILL always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing you're face in my mind every second that I was away. When I said I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy. ~edward
(^^page 510...this is my favorite line/paragraph in the whole series so far.)

new moon:
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars--points of light and reason...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything." ~edward

eclipse:
Jake: "Are you alright?"
Bella: "No, dammit you broke my hand."
Jake: "Bella, YOU broke you're hand, now stop dancing around and let me look at it."

eclipse:
If you ever kiss her again i will break youre jaw for her. ~edward

eclipse:
emmet: "fall down again, Bella?"
bella: "No Emmet, I punched a werewolf in the face."

AmethystMoonFox

Dangerous Lunatic

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:19 am
Ed-luvrr_Emo-gurl
twilight:
Bring on the shackles, I'm you're prisoner. ~edward cullen.

twilight:
I offered eternal servitude remember?, I'm you're slave for life. ~edward

new moon:
How can i put this so that you'll believe me? You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here and I love you, I HAVE always loved you, and WILL always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing you're face in my mind every second that I was away. When I said I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy. ~edward
(^^page 510...this is my favorite line/paragraph in the whole series so far.)

new moon:
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars--points of light and reason...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything." ~edward

eclipse:
Jake: "Are you alright?"
Bella: "No, dammit you broke my hand."
Jake: "Bella, YOU broke you're hand, now stop dancing around and let me look at it."

eclipse:
If you ever kiss her again i will break youre jaw for her. ~edward

eclipse:
emmet: "fall down again, Bella?"
bella: "No Emmet, I punched a werewolf in the face."

lol

I have to say the 'punching a werewolf in the face is my fav so far. I laugh everytime I read it. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:27 am
F U S H i G i P i N A Y
furubafan92
Mine's in my siggy^^

That one was so cute when I read it...You can so see him smiling sheepishly yet handsomely ♥

Okay...I'd been going through Twilight the past week (before I even joined here) keeping a notebook of all my favorite quotes. I'm at the end of Twilight and eagerly awaiting to start on New Moon quotes, then I'll keep myself preoccupied with quotes from the extras and outtakes, and other novels I read until Eclipse comes out...My coping scheme to not lose sanity while waiting for next fall to come ninja

Anyway, I just realized that the quote I had for Twilight previously was not my favorite. My favorite was by Alice:

"It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share." - p346

Then Edward just smiles and says something like, "Sorry, but I don't think I have any to spare." Love that scene.

A few other Twilight quotes:

"Why won't you leave me alone?"
"I wanted to ask you something, but you sidetracked me."
"Do you have a multiple personality disorder?"
"You're doing it again."
"Fine then. What do you want?"
"I was wondering if, a week from Saturday---You know, the day of the spring dance---"
"Are you trying to be funny?"
- Bella & Edward, p82-83
(My second favorite funny scene)

"My mind doesn't wory right? I'm a freak?"
"I hear voices in my head and you're worried that you're the freak."
- Bella & Edward, p181

"You shouldn't do that to people. It's hardly fair."
"Do what?"
"Dazzle them like that. She's probably hyperventilating in the kitchen right now."
- Bella & Edward, p167

"Friends don't let friends drive drunk."
"Drunk?"
"You're intoxicated by my very presence."
- Edward & Bella, p284

"Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet."
- Edward, p306

"We're hiking?"
"Is that a problem?"
"No." -thinks- But if he thought my truck was slow...
- Bella & Edward, p254

"He looks at you...like you're something to eat."
- Mike, p221
(Lemme just say that that quote would be a PERFECT quote to use in the previews of the movie. Just a random fantasy of mine)

I have a bunch more written down, but obviously I've done enough damage to this thread so goodnight for now >>;;

Those are great!  

couturerocks

I AM ALICE!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:16 am
My favorite quote in Twilight
"It's twilight...the end of another day, the return of the night."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:35 pm
i love all the sarcasm but my fav was in the end of twilight

"Ugh."
"What is it?"
"Needles."
"Afraid of needles. Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV on the over hand...."

Edward and Bella
pg. 462  

mto92

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:43 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:45 am
Peach Tea Pocky
User Image
Ah! I was going to say that one xD  

strawberry monochrome

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer