Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:49 pm
((I'm going to give a tip that may not even apply, but whatever. I do board rps on another site, and fast paced ones were only really ment to last a few hours. Extended rps, like this one is meant to be, I suppose, each person would only post, like, once or twice a day. This was actually a good thing, because everyone could be up to speed, and have plenty of time to think up a really good next post. I don't know how rps work on Gaia, but my suggestion would be to slow it down to only one-three posts per day. That way, even people who aren't on at the same time as everyone else could still be active in the rp. If I'm an idiot, give me a drool rag sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:50 pm
Tae helped Manda hand out the food and kept the rest covered to keep it warm. She got eh dragon her steaks and then went to relax on the edge of the bar, sipping a tall glass of water, listening to the conversations floating around her. She smiles softly and throws her braid over her shoulder again. She glanced around, wondering what kind of people the bar brought in tonight..  

MellyBean

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:51 pm
Artemis grabes a bottles of watter and takes a long drink. "Phew, what a night. Thank you everyone for you hard work, looks like things are starting to calm now. Have a good night to all those heading off, see you around next time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:51 pm
ULTIMATE SHANK
OOC: Okay, I need sleep. Kuro...you said "yes." So consider my character up in his room, rebandaging his leg and then going to sleep.

OOC: sleep well!  

Kuro Netsune

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:53 pm
dragonz_luvr
((I'm going to give a tip that may not even apply, but whatever. I do board rps on another site, and fast paced ones were only really ment to last a few hours. Extended rps, like this one is meant to be, I suppose, each person would only post, like, once or twice a day. This was actually a good thing, because everyone could be up to speed, and have plenty of time to think up a really good next post. I don't know how rps work on Gaia, but my suggestion would be to slow it down to only one-three posts per day. That way, even people who aren't on at the same time as everyone else could still be active in the rp. If I'm an idiot, give me a drool rag sweatdrop ))

(( it's a good suggestion, I don't like it myself, but that's cuase I'm able to keep up with this speed somewhat, probably cause my char isn't the focus of anything. That and I'm an RP addict, and this is the first time I've really rped other than responding to a few ever 3-4 days, which drives me mad. I think ppl should just wait like 5 min or so in between posts, that'd be enough for some of us to catch up with. The first real RP i was in on gaia was very fast, Jazz, draco, and vulp can vouch for me on that one. So I got used to it rather quickly, which is another reason why this speed doesn't affect me overly ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:56 pm
dragonz_luvr

OOC: This wasn't so bad for the first day. Was much faster than I was expecting, almost felt like a real time chat. I want everyone to remember, this RP takes place in entire city, not just the bar. I'll be adding more details of what is going on in the city later as well as what you one can expect to find.  

Selene Aries

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:56 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Artemis grabes a bottles of watter and takes a long drink. "Phew, what a night. Thank you everyone for you hard work, looks like things are starting to calm now. Have a good night to all those heading off, see you around next time."

Kuro sighed, taking his apron off and rolling it in a ball, tossing it under the counter, cracking his shoulders "what-a-night." the Netsune sighed deeply again "well, it was fun, I just hope no dogs get drunk again" he smiled, sitting on a little stool and leaning over the bar, exhausted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:01 pm
Taking a final gulp of his mug and finishing it off Cade pack up his laptop and slings it over his shoulder and walks up onto the bar taking his seat. Setting his laptop down he pops it open agand places the mug down,"uh excuse me" he said outloud along the bar, "may I get another beer please?  

Vashyyk

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:01 pm
Having finished her nuts, Aqua dropped down from the table and prowled the room again. Once again in front of the fireplace, she layed down on the warm hearth stones and debated leaving. Her nap had taken up too much time, and she had stuff she needed to do back in the wilderness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:02 pm
Artemis Vulpes
OOC: This wasn't so bad for the first day. Was much faster than I was expecting, almost felt like a real time chat. I want everyone to remember, this RP takes place in entire city, not just the bar. I'll be adding more details of what is going on in the city later as well as what you one can expect to find.
((I think it was so hectic cause everyone wanted to get established, and you told up to intro at the inn so it made for confusion. I already set myself up, I got myself a parttime job in the city at the main branch of the library. Head Librarian xd ))  

MellyBean

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:03 pm
Kuro Feuer

Kuro sighed, taking his apron off and rolling it in a ball, tossing it under the counter, cracking his shoulders "what-a-night." the Netsune sighed deeply again "well, it was fun, I just hope no dogs get drunk again" he smiled, sitting on a little stool and leaning over the bar, exhausted

Sits next to the netsune and nudges him, holding a bottle of water for him. "Here you go cutie."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:11 pm
****OOC****

Whee~ I'm back. ^.^;

o.O!! Umm... no offense, but I -really- dislike the idea of one or two posts a day, DL. But then again I'm an RP addict and I'm used to faster paced RPs. sweatdrop I agree with Vashy... wait a few minutes between posts and that should make things easier. 3nodding

Artemis: Yeah, I know... my character prolly won't be leaving the inn though. For one thing, he's already kind of established as kind of living there. I might make a second character though, and RP him/her in other areas of the town. 0.o;

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:11 pm
Tae sat quietly on the end of the bar and stood up for a moment, dispearing into the kitchen and coming back with a bowl of the soup she made. She ate it slowly, still listening quietly to the conversations around her..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:17 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

Sits next to the netsune and nudges him, holding a bottle of water for him. "Here you go cutie."

Kuro smiles at her, twitching his ear at Cade, he winked at Artemis "give me a second" he quickly served another mug for Cade and slid it to him, along with the bottle "enjoy!" he smiled, looking back at Artemis again, reaching to take the bottle and resting a hand on her shoulder "thank you foxy, glad to be of help... do you think I could spend the night here.... or ... actually... would it be possible for me to settle in? I dont really have anywhere to live....."  

Kuro Netsune

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:20 pm
Kleah stirs a bit and whimpers softly, slowly opening his eyes to find himself in the room with Af Mas and Manda. He winces and whines quietly as he slowly sits up, his head throbbing. He wondered to himself what kind of vehicle had managed to sneak up on him and run over him in the tavern. He noticed the water in front of him and took a few sips, but it didn't help much with his headache.

He crept out of the room slowly and as quietly as possible, making his way back downstairs to try and find something else to kill the pain. Hopefully he could find something in the kitchen to help, though it wouldn't be easy to sneak around with such a migrane. He mumbled to himself as he lumbered by the bar and made his way to the kitchen entrance.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games