Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
The Sims 3 (Official Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ARE YOU EXCITED?!
  YESHH! O______________O
  Blegh. No.
View Results

AuroraDreamer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:46 pm
Chef Tine
I changed my mind... I WANT IT!! lol I saw the latest video with the kick a** grandma at the end... oh yea... mrgreen

I started to burst out laughing when I saw the granny!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:07 am
Noembelu
By the way, does Will Wright have anything to do with this one?

I was watching a bunch of the "Behind the Scene" stuff, and there are a bunch of people I've never seen before that didn't work on the original Sims and Sims 2. There was no sign of Will Wright, Jeff Braun, Luc Barthelet (sp?), Tim LeTorneau, or Lucy Bradshaw.

The people I saw looked like they were straight out of college. O_o

Will Wright has had nothing to do with this third installment. He didn't have that much to do with the Sims 2. He's been too busy with Spore.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Noembelu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:39 pm
Menaceman
Noembelu
By the way, does Will Wright have anything to do with this one?

I was watching a bunch of the "Behind the Scene" stuff, and there are a bunch of people I've never seen before that didn't work on the original Sims and Sims 2. There was no sign of Will Wright, Jeff Braun, Luc Barthelet (sp?), Tim LeTorneau, or Lucy Bradshaw.

The people I saw looked like they were straight out of college. O_o

Will Wright has had nothing to do with this third installment. He didn't have that much to do with the Sims 2. He's been too busy with Spore.

Oh, I see.

Well, at least he had some input for Sims 2.

LOL, it's kind of funny when I look back and watch all those "making of" videos for Sims 2......alot of stuff mentioned or shown never made it to the final game.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:42 am
I have a feeling Sims3 is gonna be extra laggy. Dx  

-II-Starlight-II-

Aerial Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:12 am
I'm gonna get it. Only a few weeks away. But I don't know what's so great about it yet. The only thing it has that I've always wanted is more body types.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:02 am
I'm so excited about Sims 3, but nervous as well sad
There are so many things that I don't think I'm gonna like about it (mainly the lack of custom content), but also a lot of new features I'm interested in checking out (like the whole neighborhood aging at the same time)!

It's gonna be interesting, for sure...
Lately though, EA has been horrible to its gamers. Spore was teh lame, and it got SO much hype, I worry that the same might happen with Sims 3. I don't see how it could suck soooo bad, but I really didn't think Spore would be that bad either...  

angolmoachan

kuro_itonami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:36 pm
I was all ready for Sims 3 to come out this month. I pre-ordered it and was excited. Now I find out it won't be out until June because their ad campaign needs to be better! AUGH Just release it I really want to see how the personalities are and how you can affect the entire neighborhood.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:48 am
I'm excited about it because I like at least trying all of the sims games, but I kinda don't want it to look too realistic too.

I dunno, I guess I'm just not into that! razz  

Elektric_Sugar_Pop

Fashionable Shopper

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:35 pm
I'm planning to wait until my friend buys it and see it it's worth it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:27 pm
I don't know if this was already brought up, but when Sims 3 comes out, is the guild going to be renamed, since it won't just be The Sims & Sims 2.

In other news, I was so sad when it got pushed back to June. crying I know it's to improve the game, but . . . I was so looking forward to it in February.  

LinkGirl

PyroLillyoftheMoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:27 pm
The sims 3 is going to be te awesome, there is everything in the world to customize and the sims can have any personality anyone can think of. Not to mention they are letting the sims do things for themselves as far as needs go so that the players have to worry less about them and work more on the aspect of the sims lives instead of constantly raising their needs which is going to be so cool. ^,^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:52 pm
71 dayz  

CharliePeanutsBrown

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:37 am
My bf is looking forward to getting sims 3 (at least once we can afford a new computer, heh) but I'm not. Most of the stuff I've heard about, like how everyone in the neighborhood ages with you, makes me not want to play. The only thing I heard that I actually care to see in the sims 3 is the new create a sim. That's about it. *is sad*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:57 pm
I have to say that I'm not looking forward to The Sims 3. EAxis has been bothering me lately by their actions, and I'll only get the game if there are good reviews from experienced players.

Rivka Godiva

Dainty Lionheart

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:41 pm
entervixen
Most of the stuff I've heard about, like how everyone in the neighborhood ages with you, makes me not want to play.

There are always rumors about Sims games before they are released. There were tonssss of rumors before Sims 2 was released.
Some of them came true with expansion packs, some of them did not.

In this case, it's probably true.
Their (Maxis) is to create a game as realistic as possible.  
The Sims 3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff