Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theafkgoddess

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:42 am
This is really, really great. Almost every item I've ever dreamed of was released. Plus, I've always wanted poses. I wonder if they'll release candies, flowers and stuff to hold...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:43 am
Anyone know anything about the vial of unknown liquid?

I bought like 7 but I don't know what they do!  

SexcTomato

Sir Seras

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:44 am
The vials will turn us INTO ZOMBIES D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:45 am
SexcTomato
Anyone know anything about the vial of unknown liquid?

I bought like 7 but I don't know what they do!

Yeah, I have five of them sitting around now. I'm guessing they'll have something to do with Gino's birthday bash which-isn't-on-his-birthday...  

Zadie

Sir Seras

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:48 am
They will turn us into zombies..I watched this movie about it and the description on the vials are like, the same as the movie. v.v

Maybe I'm wrong. <<;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:50 am
-Ponders- When is Gino's b-day?

Can someone tell me the whole G-corp thing is about........Like tell me whats going on lately....... xd  

SexcTomato

Zadie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:52 am
Seras Hellsing
They will turn us into zombies..I watched this movie about it and the description on the vials are like, the same as the movie. v.v

Maybe I'm wrong. <<;

Agh, zombies freak me out. neutral I hope I don't turn into one.

Maybe we'll get rabbit paws though, like that one guy in GCorp did...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:54 am
ninja Im looking forward for the items in say. 1 hour and 20 minutes. mrgreen

ZOMBIE AVVYS ROCK. I would keep it on my mule. domokun heart  

Sir Seras

laFred

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:54 am
Most likely they'll have some icky item in them and everyone will want to get rid of theirs. Then, years later there will only be few in Gaia and they shall be worth millions and people will be like "OMG YOU GOTS THE ITEM!" and yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:59 am
This today and tomorrow business confuses me....coz I'm so far away from PST....  

Liquid Fury

Sir Seras

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:00 am
Liquid Fury
This today and tomorrow business confuses me....coz I'm so far away from PST....
sad heart You can get someone to get something for you?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:42 pm
Thies a Nuclear Missle headed for Gambino gonk eek  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

laFred

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:48 pm
eek Is that what that is?!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:03 pm
laFred
eek Is that what that is?!

Yup. It'll destroy gambino's Mansion. It happens in the end of every sing Resident evil game. >_>  

Neko Pon Pon

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:55 pm
Dorg Endo Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:18 pm
I made a resolution I should stop lurking the guild and post in it dammit. Anyway I have my own perspective of what Halloween might be like.

This comes from G Corp. I'm sure you've heard but G Corp sounds freakishly like Resident Evil. Which is a line of games and now has 2 movies out. Anyway the main premise behind RE[Resident Evil] is that an insanely large company has created a virus that exponenially enhances the regeneration rate of cells. However when the T-Virus is placed in a living being the regeneration is so intense the beings dies. Yet because the regeneration is still taking place the being is revived however only the Brain Stem has acheived full recovery. The rest of the brain does not work as it should. The brain stem controls bodily functions like breathing, digestions, blinking, and well hunger. So when the being is revived they only have hunger as the primary goal in their thoughts.

Most zombies from the T-virus are stupid and slow moving. But with specific treatments and breeding the main enemy of RE, known as Umbrella Corp, has created undead beings of warfare. These creatures can be very fast and deadly and even a touch from the infects the person with the T-virus. And if they caught and killed they are reborn as zombies.

So I think that the Mansion will open up for a Halloween Ball, as it has on other Gaia events. However anyone who enters the Mansion will be infected and will thus die only to be reborn as zombies. This would effect the avatar appearence to a basic male or female zombie(think April fools blue box times a hundred fold). There may be an option to infect other users of Gaia through some process maybe confused . And all of Gaia will be zombies on Halloween.

And I fear this outcome! gonk
WHOES YOUR DADDY!!!!!!

I also predicted Gaia would go offline for a while too. I hate being right.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games