Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:40 pm
Fracking hellz man, sometimes I really hate that fracking wild die, oh for the days of basic and first editions. When starship piloting was all you needed to fly everything from an A-wing to the Deathstar, no specializations or advanced skills. A happier time and place, when no 2D fracking cannon could possibly shoot down my 3D hull and 1D shielded fracking ship. His 2D vs. my 4D and the GM blows the back end of my ship away and oh what a lovely sight that was to have my engines pass me by, as I am entering atmosphere. And the kicker is that I’m hauling mere people than I got escape pods for, so it’s all about picking what building looks the softest to crash into and spending that force point. I swear I am going to take a hammer to that fracking wild die and turn it into dust. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:19 pm
What in the hell are our leaders doing in Washington? My God, are all of you that ******** corrupt that you need to sell our cell phone numbers to telemarketing companies? The very ones that you started the original do not call list? Can't you at least ******** pretend that you listen to your constituents instead of just proving that all you care about are the Goddamn lobbyists that pay you the most money either directly or to your newest campaign fund? Hell I'm sure someone told you that most people have to pay for the damn minutes that people use on their cell phones. Could you please do your Goddamn jobs for once in your life. s**t, cell phone number can't even be given to phone books, but a telemarketing company can waste your ******** time selling you something that you've never even heard of or want? Any Senator or Representative that voted for this is full of s**t and hopefully is ******** sent out of office in this year's election. If not the people in that area should lose their damn voting privileges. In closing, thank you for making me ******** pay for a telemarketer to call me on my private number.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:24 pm
I just want to know: why in the blue bloody hell do noobs feel the need to PM me, informing me that they've been hacked? scream Did the admins pin an "Omni Moderator" sign on me that I apparently can't see?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:31 pm
Oh Hell, I know how that is, well, not that I get PMs like that, obviously, since I've long since set it to friends only.

But yeah, it's like they think just because you have more than you need ( Which is stupid really, who NEEDS anything on Gaia? ) you HAVE to give it to other people. WTF, did Gaia go communist?

FFS, if I wear myself out playing Cards for hours on end and sell the tickets for a huge profit, shouldn't I be able to treat myself to that item I've been questing for, etc.?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:46 am
Alright. Time to vent.

Des Voh, you are an arrogant, self absorbed jackass.
Your nose is so far up in the air that you cant even see where the hell you're going.
I dont know if you do it intentionally or if its something you do by instinct but you never cease to find new ways to piss me off.
You're an ineffectual Moderator, you never cut me an even break in the wake of my demotion, and you never cease in thinking you are some how above me.
That last one, above all else, is why you get on my nerves.
I cant stand Ego undeserved. You've done nothing to earn that superior air you're always putting on. I admit when I'm wrong. I admit I'm a jackass. I know I'm a flawed soul.
But you act like your s**t doesnt stink. And that makes me wish I could reach through my computer screen and choke some sense into you.
You even threatened one of our regular members with banning just to prevent him from siding with me, thn laughed it off as some kind of joke.
Thats as low as it gets. You dont threaten the Regs with s**t like that.

And Nelo? what the ******** is with this s**t:
"Cale, seriously, how many times am i going to have to bail your a** out of getting thrown out completely before you'll help me out for a change? Just get a higher mod to twack him on the head instead of trying to be some vindicator. You'll be in far higher standing than you are now."
Where the hell am I going to find this "higher" mod? You? you already said you were busy watching Godzilla. DA? She's never around. And you two are the only higher ups in the guild. Des probably wouldnt even listen to DA.
I dont ask people to bail me out of trouble. I dont go running to someone higher up when some jack a** starts having delusions of granduer. I shovel my own s**t.

CW, Theres few things I hate more than people who go behind my back.
You got a problem with me, you talk to ME. Cap the problem at the source. I'll listen. I know I ******** up. I know I make mistakes. If I cross a line, TELL ME I crossed a line. Don't run to Nelo and bug him when he's busy. TALK TO ME.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:49 am
And you ******** hackers.
I will ******** find you, strangle you with your ethernet chord, drill a hole in the back of your heads and skull ******** each and every one of you.
I dont know how stupid you think I am, but you're apparently wrong. Stop sending me these bullshit PMs, and get the ******** out of towns.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:31 pm
What the ******** go out into Gaia to sport my new ship and have a few races.
Simple enough right?
I dont want any trouble. I just want to show of my ride and see other people's ships, maybe get into a race or two. If I win, cool. If I lose, well s**t. Oh well.
I'm hanging around a parking lot, admiring my ship when out of nowhere this b***h calls me and my ship s**t.
Ive already gotten into enough ******** arguements this week. I'm not gonna dive right into another one. So I ask her: "What the hell? Why are you dissing me? I havent said an unkind word to you or your ship."
Then bam. I say "Hell" and I'm labeled a ******** 12 year old.And the b***h keeps at it too, with another one backing her up and claiming throwing random insults is the Norm on the Internet.
Not in any polite conversation Ive ever been apart of. I tell 'em I aint 12. Ive been here since 04, and Ive never had random Inults thrown at me for no good reason. If such has occured, its usually because I know the person.
Random strangers tossing insults my way doesnt fly. And apparently I have to take it up the a** or be labeled ******** that s**t.
I pulled up stakes and moved elsewhere in the lot, trying to get back on track. While admiring the other cool paint jobs and matches, I overhear them still chattering like old hags about how newb I am. Well they can just fornicate themselves with iron sticks. I'm done with them. Ive nothing to prove to those bitches.
Then a Gaian artists shows up, asking how people like their new designs and looking for imput.
Suddenly their attitude takes a complete 180. They're kissing so much a** their noses are brown, begging him to add them to his friends list and saying how great the new crap is.
Disgusting.
I just couldnt take it. I bailed out of that place faster than a 2 dollar whore.
How can people be so damn two faced? And when has Gaia been a place where random insult hurling makes people feel welcome?
Total bullshit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:45 pm
I hate brain fade; I’m so close to finishing my character to roll with Shouri’s Wookiee I could scream! Can’t even think of a description, thought about trying to draw a character sketch but I don’t like how it’s coming out. Most just wind up in the circular file or just get tossed into the fireplace. I hate this! It feels like I’m holding everything up and I hate that feeling. Grumble grumble, maybe I should just say to hell with it and turn it in as is. Work on that crap latter after I get a feeling for the character.  

K-Blade

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:39 pm
So anyway ... a noob had the nerve to PM me asking to RP. ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:34 am
Interesting read, but it's making me mad at the sick ******** brainwashing these people so bad that they end up dead because they didn't seek medical treatment, and others that are clearly coverups, etc. because this damned cult has all the ******** answers...

I wouldn't read this unless you're prepared to risk having a pissy day afterwards, which is why I'm putting it here because this BS they pull is getting on my nerves so bad.

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:26 pm
Ok, I’m still really bent right now from last night and I recommend that you only read this if you really really want to as it will offend a few fu-k nuts and is full of colorful words. I’m one of the chilliest bitches around, but piss me off and I’ll stomp your balls into the ground with out a second thought. Any-ho on with my rant.
What a bunch of slacked jaw pusses, all hard talk, and no bite. If my sadistic GM ever saw some 28 year old jedi ball up and cry after being dissed by two chicks, he’d smell blood and send in the wolfs. He’d kill that mofo himself and then drop the rest of us into the meat grinder just for shits and giggles. We’d have sith and Mandies popping out of the woodwork from all direction gunning for us, and it would be a running battle to get the ship, fixed or not and get the flock out of dodge. Drop the battle on top of my head, bring it! It’s been done before, try something more original, like smashing me and my little freighter between an Imp Star duce critical piloting frailer and the planet I’m on. I’ve been gaming Star Wars the roll playing game since ’88, and I’m sick and tried of being slapped in the face with that wookieepedia s**t! ******** that noise; I like Cale’s idea of slapping you with the god damn game book, written well before this s**t hit the net. And I got access to them all so I have plenty to go around. I quote s**t from my game books and I get told that I’m wrong, ******** you and the horse that you rode in on. Why don’t you try reading one of those books then tell me I’m wrong. I’ve got better s**t to do than to be insulted and talked down to by a bunch of ******** know it all teenagers, like picking my nose so I can flick boogers at you. Yes, I’m hella pissed off so you can take this guild and shove it where the suns don’t shine! You want to kick my a** for this, then come on down to the cost, I don’t hide where I live; we can meet at Suporos on the waterfront. There, now that I’ve said my piece you can kick me the ******** out of your guild. I no longer care.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:29 pm
Marscandykills.com

Enough said.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:33 pm
Dont quit the guild!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:47 pm
GOD ******** DAMN IT!

Why is it some peole dont know when to ******** listen!!!!
God!! Its like I'm smacking my head against a god damn wall!!
I have to deal with ******** who argue against what I tell them, never shut up, always bitching and moaning and complaining and argueing-
Hows about you ******** respect my authority!!!!
I'm a Mod! and a damn good one! I recruit people, keep s**t going-and the second I have to handle an arguement you ******** act like I dont exist!!!
GRAHHHHH!!!!!
I need a ******** tazer that can work over gaia, or some form of punishment thats less severe than banning so I can use it on you lot when you snub me while trying to do my damn job.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:24 pm
I hate dumbasses that think they can drink and smoke weed and then STILL DRIVE! Look buddy, you're no Irish minister, otherwise there'd be no problem. People that are that kriffing dumb need to go ill themselves so that they dont have offspring.

And next time you get high and drunk and try to drive, DONT HIT ME!  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games