Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
MY LIFE IS A BURNING BLACK ABYSS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NINJA SAD STYLE:
  BOO HOO NO JUTSU.
  STFU EMO NINJA.
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:31 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Hey, you said I could.
Probability and permission are two entirely different things. You will, and it will no longer work. I know what to do to prevent you from enjoying what you do. Then perhaps, one day, we can sort of get along.

Sort of like House. He's addicted to Vicodin. Vicodin allows him to function, and keep some sort of peace with his friends. Without it, he punches Chase in the face. But after months of rehab, he will be normal House, and will not need his addiction any longer.
Are you trying to tell me I'm smart? heart
Well, you do have your stupid moments, but you are overall a smart person as far as I can tell.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:00 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *ego inflates*

I know this has nothing to do with what we're talking about, but I talked to somebody today who was proud to tell me their IQ was like 126 or something. I'm not sure if I should be proud of them or very very sad. You wouldn't happen to know what the national average is, would you? *_*  

Captain Verd

selinevalentine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:01 pm
My life? also a burning black abyss. I know how you feel.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:05 pm
Captain Verd
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *ego inflates*

I know this has nothing to do with what we're talking about, but I talked to somebody today who was proud to tell me their IQ was like 126 or something. I'm not sure if I should be proud of them or very very sad. You wouldn't happen to know what the national average is, would you? *_*

I've seen it quoted that the average IQ is about 100.  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:06 pm
mofoslotmachine
Captain Verd

I've seen it quoted that the average IQ is about 100.
Good god eek  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:07 pm
A lot of people lie about or make up IQs. 126 isn't actually too bad, she's definitely above average. Scores above 150 are quite rare.  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:08 pm
selinevalentine
My life? also a burning black abyss. I know how you feel.
Welcome to group.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:09 pm
mofoslotmachine
A lot of people lie about or make up IQs. 126 isn't actually too bad, she's definitely above average. Scores above 150 are quite rare.
Oh, well that's cool then.
HSEGFYEHGRHG I know sometimes it's like really obvious. Somebody told me once their IQ was 180, but she was in the pre-pre algebra class in 10th grade XD  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:23 pm
Captain Verd

American's national average is 98.

Japan's is 111. Germany's is 113.

Just to give you an idea. 126 is exceptionally high. However, I won't say it's impossible. Mine was 136 when it was first taken. I've gotten higher and lower. My lowest was 109 and my highest was 146. It depends on what test you take, where, and whether or not it's on a scale of 200 or 300. I have only taken tests of scales of 200, but your results change daily; depending on how you're feeling, the weather, little things like that can drastically affect the result. Most people go with their highest, I go with my average (or middle) result.

I'd say MOST people lie about their IQ. Others take INTERNET tests, which are totally false. I've scored from 122 to 180 on internet tests. That basically proves that they're bullshit, because I could never in my life score a 180 on anything but maybe on a math test on a scale of 200.

As for the kid who said they had 180, IQ does not ALWAYS show strength in math. Sometimes it is literature, art, music, or just plain motor skills. The IQ tests usually include math, pattern recognition, logic, sometimes puzzles, sometimes vocal tests, and writing. Sometimes more, I wouldn't really know since I've maybe taken 5 in my life. It is VERY likely the kid is lying, because they would be in Mensa and they wouldn't be wasting their time trying to show off. Also, when someone has an IQ over even 120, they look VERY smart. They're quick thinkers, they come up with good responses, and they skip a lot of steps in slow processes. You can just tell someone has a high IQ when in a learning environment. My real IQ is pretty much undetermined, but it is over 120. People ask me how high mine is because I can solve puzzles very quickly. I happen to have good pattern recognition, so it makes it seem like I Rayman to some people (when in reality I'm NOTHING close to that... I've never solved a 5x5 Rubik's Cube...). Point is, the kid was probably lying, because very FEW people are that high, and those who are are usually very different.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:31 pm
The math was just an example. She's kind of in all dumb classes -_-

I've never liked Rubiks Cubes. They get real boring real fast. Same with sudoku and crossword puzzles and puzzles and SCRABBLE SHDGBHDRGBHERHJERT I have the worst attention span ever.

I've only taken one IQ test in my life. My daddoo was so proud I scored higher than him, even though it was only by a few points sweatdrop  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:38 pm
Captain Verd
The math was just an example. She's kind of in all dumb classes -_-

I've never liked Rubiks Cubes. They get real boring real fast. Same with sudoku and crossword puzzles and puzzles and SCRABBLE SHDGBHDRGBHERHJERT I have the worst attention span ever.

I've only taken one IQ test in my life. My daddoo was so proud I scored higher than him, even though it was only by a few points sweatdrop
Yeah... then she's a liar, and maybe even a Shikatard.
If she's a Naruto fan, no doubt is she just kissing Shikamaru's a**.

I love them! But 5x5 REALLY pisses me off. Months on it and I haven't solved it. Last I saw it I threw it in some random direction. It got eaten by the black hole I call my room.
Damn... I LOOOOVE all of those! Sudoku... Well, I don't like crosswords because they're about celebrities and stuff... but I like word searches and SUPER scrabble! It's fun to play it with a German dictionary.

Why not tell us what it is? Nothing to be ashamed of. I'm sure yours is higher than 100. An average isn't stupid... it's just an average.
Anyway, my actual IQ is so unknown. It fluctuated like mad... I need to take a test again. I'm afraid it's going to be low... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:54 pm
I actually don't have any friends off the internet who like Naruto. She's just dumb.

Okay, I like word searches. Best homework ever heart

I haven't taken one since high school land when they like you to do those things, but I got 147 last time. I definately got dumber than that since then though. LOLZ TO BEING TAINTED BY STUPIDITY. I used to be the best spellar in the universez until I met the worst spellar in the universez. Now I can't spell sad  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:09 pm
Captain Verd
I actually don't have any friends off the internet who like Naruto. She's just dumb.

Okay, I like word searches. Best homework ever heart

I haven't taken one since high school land when they like you to do those things, but I got 147 last time. I definately got dumber than that since then though. LOLZ TO BEING TAINTED BY STUPIDITY. I used to be the best spellar in the universez until I met the worst spellar in the universez. Now I can't spell sad
Wow.

Yeah! xd

147 is highly intelligent. It's as genius as we normal folk get. My uncle is "only" 144, but he's in Calculus, level 4. High end math, apparently. Looking in his notebook was like trying to read another language. So "genius" runs in my family, as low level as it is. We like to joke around. My uncle and I are the only blonds in the family. So I like to say I inherited his brains and brawn (he plays Hockey).

However, on a scale of 300, 147 is pretty average. You'd have to double check. on that... 300 scales are weighed differently than 200 scales. And with every vein in my existence do I not want to believe you scored that high. We can't be good at everything, Verd.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:03 pm
It was a 200 scaled test. Fortunately for me, it was one of those ones that involves alot of logic and problems solving analytical skillz ones. If there had been alot of, say, calculus, I would have gotten like a 4. I suck so hard at math it isn't funny *_*  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:25 pm
Captain Verd
It was a 200 scaled test. Fortunately for me, it was one of those ones that involves alot of logic and problems solving analytical skillz ones. If there had been alot of, say, calculus, I would have gotten like a 4. I suck so hard at math it isn't funny *_*
Problem solving is math. I'm not trying to question you but, with an IQ of 147, you should know that:

1. Math does not require numbers and
2. Logic is math.

Calculus is ONLY hard because it requires more steps. Meaning people lose patience with it.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff