Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:45 pm
"I'll see you later." Mizuumi waved and walked out of the forest pulling out her notebook and pencil. Mizuumi wasnt paying attention to where she was walking, because she was drawing, and she ran into a girl standing in a clearing with other ppl. Mizuumi looked up, "Oh sry. My bad, i wasn't paying attention." Mizuumi looked at the girl she ran into and found one distinct trait about her: her snake-like eyes. Mizuumi finished what she was doing and put away her notebook and pencil. "Hi, my name is Mizuumi."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:51 pm
"Okay, See you, I guess..." Sighed Kohaku uselessly. When Mizuumi walked away Kohaku got up and walked in the same direction she left, because that was the quickest way out of the forest. By the time she arrived in the training clearing she heard voices and stopped. She looked around and saw that girl, Shizume. She frowned and looked around the clearing and saw even more people whom would probably make her life a living, Why'd I have to take this village! Kohaku thought angrily.  

tetrapeptide

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:53 pm
Alita_DarkHeart-520K
*mind messages SHizume* 'I caught Gaara kissing another girl'

*mind messages back* 'WHAT? nO WAY REALLY?'  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:57 pm
"Oww. It's ok Mizuumi I seem to do that a bit myself. I'm Shizume and this Ryo and Alita."Shizume pointing to Ryo and Alita and smiled back at Mizuumi. Shizume saw Kohaku looked at her for a moment then turn her attenction back to Mizuumi. "Hey Mizuumi want to join us? If it's alright with the other's"Shizume smilied rubbing her head.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:51 am
Mizuumi smiled at Ryo and Alita when they were introduced. "Sure, what are you doing?" Mizuumi's ear twitched.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:15 am
"Well Shizume was helping me with my shadow cloning and then i helped her with her homework. Oh, by the way," Ryo looks at Shizume, "we were working on shuriken today. But we didn't get ffar because some kid with blonde hair kept goofing off, so we had to stop and work on other stuff. We will work on it tomorrow though."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Alita_DarkHeart-520K

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:43 am
Sasuke Lover5
Alita_DarkHeart-520K
*mind messages SHizume* 'I caught Gaara kissing another girl'

*mind messages back* 'WHAT? nO WAY REALLY?'

*mind messages back* I DON"T KNOW AND DON"T CARE!!!!! *smiling to the new comers* Hi...*walks off*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:30 am
Ryo looks at Alita walk off and turns toward Shizume. "What is with her?" he whispered.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:31 am
"Uh..shuriken are easy"Shizume said thrwoing her shuriken at a tree at all diffrent angles and still making a straight line. "See what I mean, hey you mentioned a bloond kid right? I think it might be the same kid I saw at the ramen shop the other day."Shizume said sitting down with the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:31 am
"Well she saw her crush kissing another girl and got really mad."  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:34 am
"I know, but that was the first time that we got out of the class room in a while." Ryo takes some shuriken and throws it at a tree 20 ft away and makes a straight line up the tree. "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:36 am
Sasuke Lover5
"Well she saw her crush kissing another girl and got really mad."

"Oh..." he sees her walks off through the trees. "That really sucks. I hope that she feels better."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:39 am
"See what I mean? Shuriken are easy to handle all you need to do is aim and focus on the target."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:41 am
"I hope so too"Shizume said looking at her upset friend.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:47 am
"well what do you want to do now, Shizume? We went through shadow cloning and shuriken."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games