Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yugioh Silent Hill Crossover...? Funkay! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  WTF, mate. O_o
  Good Lord, this woman's at it again...
  Your idea of an excuse so Pyramid Head will molest Kaiba, right?
View Results

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:38 pm
The breath was knocked out of her as she was slammed into the tree. She leaned against it, slouching slightly, as she fought to catch her breath. She looked up and saw Mariku fighting off some sort of weird insect-like creatures. Only they were giants compared to normal insects!
She watched in horror as Mariku fought off the things and silently cheered him on as he did so.

A few minutes passed, Mariku had taken care of the creatures and had turned to her. She removed her gaze from the carcass, feeling a bit nauseous.

"You... alright?"

She nodded. "Yes, thanks," she replied breathlessly, gratitude evident on her features.

"I don't think we should stick around for more of those things... And I see something."

She nodded in agreement and followed closely as they made their way through the forest. She glanced around nervously, trying to keep an eye out for any movement in the fog. As her eyes traced an invisible path between the trees, she thought she saw something slinking through the dark a few yards away. She checked again, straining her eyes, but nothing appeared to be there.

She looked away, believing her eyes had played tricks on her, but suddenly a dog like form crept out from behind a tree followed by two more. She froze in midwalk and watched them with a horror struck expression. The strange dogs didn't seem to notice them there and they continued to amble around, their tongues wagging grotesquely. They were coming closer.

Fearing the thought of being seen by the creatures, she hurried along after Mariku. Unfortunately, her speedy flight attracted the attention of one of the beasts and it took chase, followed shortly by the other two. A strange, low snarl escaped its gaping maw. She glanced back and let out a terrified cry as one of them leapt toward her.

It's paws connected with her back, causing her to stumble and nearly fall. She managed to keep her balance, frightened of what would happen if she didn't.

"Help!" she shrieked, as another of the beasts flew at her, knocking her over.

((Yay! ^-^ I overcame my block faster than I thought I would. xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:36 pm
The blonde found out that the object glinting inorganically before him was the windshield of a car. The door was wide open and he leaned inside when he saw a pad of paper sitting on the seat...

"Help!"

Mariku whipped around, eyes darkening even as they widened. One of the freaky, mutant dogs leapt at Anzu; at first she kept her balance, and then she'd fallen and his legs were moving as fast as they could. His shoulder dropped low, and with a strangled cry he slammed his weight into one of the creatures and knocked it away from her.

"Anzu! Run! Hide!" He screamed, as he watched the thing writhe maniacally on the ground, "There's a car up ahead! Get inside!" His first thought was to get her to safety, and he swung the steel pipe before him as the trio of creatures mock leapt and toyed with the two. He placed his body between them and her, and stepped backwards away from them slowly.

Once, he gave a quick look back to check on her, his eyes caught the flurry of movement and one of the opportunist beasts had charged in low and repeated his earlier motion of knocking him down with its shoulder. His chin hit the ground, and he bit hard into his lip feeling blood pour from it even as he rolled from the next vicious attack. His pipe was clutched like a security blanket and he felt his back connect with a tree and rolled as quickly as he could to his feet and swung wildly.

Steel met bone, steel won and the beast fell away with a wet noise. The other two regarded it and turned back to face the blonde, but he had run already, body pumped with adrenaline as he sought out the blue-eyed woman.  

Faberge

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:26 pm
She landed roughly on her stomach and skidded a few inches as the creature bore down on her. She felt the claws dig into her back and a sharp pain as they punctured her skin. She cried out and struggled to get free, but to no avail.

She felt the disgusting tongue of the beast slide across her back and she shuddered. The claws ripped into her skin again, blood seeped out of the wounds and she cried out again.
I'm gonna die! she thought as despair overcame her.
Then the weight of the dog was gone.

"Anzu! Run! Hide! There's a car up ahead! Get inside!"

She scrambled to her feet, pain caused by the movement rippled up her back and she uttered a low groan. She turned to run, but hesitated. She didn't want to leave him to battle the "dogs" alone. She stood there, unsure of what to do. Then she turned and ran.

I'll just be in the way if I stay. she thought, a pang of guilt hitting her hard in the stomach.

When she reached the car, she tried to pull open one of the doors, but it wouldn't budge. She ran around to the other side and tried another door. It opened and she jumped in, slamming the door behind her. The wounds on her back stung and throbbed, causing her to wince as she crawled over to the opposite window.

She looked out, blue eyes anxiously scanning the area. She hoped Mariku was all right. Then she saw him running toward the car, the beasts in pursuit. She opened the door for him, and moved to allow him entrance.

"Hurry!" she urged.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:18 pm
Zoloft blob

Would you like to join...? *wink wink, nudge nudge* mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

I can't, I'm bad at roleplaying. sweatdrop  

Angelic_Kaiba

Faberge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:14 pm
Low foliage slapped at his legs and face, branches sharper than the claws of the monsters just behind him. His chest heaved, and he pushed himself down the stretch of the makeshift path-- just before him was the car, and Anzu.

"Hurry!" He heard her call, giving him the second wind to near the door she'd opened for him. He felt something drag at the steel pipe in his hand, and let it go in shock. It clattered around as one of the beasts shook it viciously like a dog playing with a chew toy. He'd lost his weapon. Mariku dove into the car, twisting his body around as quickly as he could, pressing back into Anzu as he kicked the snout of the other beast and reached forwards for the door. He felt its teeth tear into his arm, and yelled in pain before fingers closed about the door handle and he slammed the door repeatedly into its skull before the thing collapsed and twitched.

This left one, but neither he nor Anzu seemed to be in the condition to go a round with it as it trotted around the perimeter stupidly with its prize. Mariku's steel pipe. It pained him to see what had been his defense for so long paraded before his view, but he elbowed the lock on the door shut and reached across for Anzu's side door to do the same. Luckily, it seemed the car only had two front doors.

He gripped his savaged arm and squeezed it tight, searching around the car for something to wrap it with. He spotted two bottles of liquid and bypassed them, leaning into the backseat for the rag he spotted. "Are you..." A ragged pant, he swallowed the blood in his mouth. "... alright, Anzu?"

It wasn't that she was in the way, it was that Mariku had taken it upon himself to protect her, and he didn't want her to be hurt like she had been. He mopped up his torn arm as best he could and looked up at her slender form. "Your back? How bad is it?" For now, it seemed like they were stuck in the car, until the beast got far enough away for them to run for it.

[OOC: Oh, look~ Two well-placed bottles of... -GASP.- first aid, health drinks! Just in case? :3 ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:06 pm
((Gah! x.x I have another block! Dx So it might take me a little more time to post. TT-TT Sorry!))  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:26 pm
She was noticeably trembling. The appearance of the beasts had alarmed her greatly. Crossing her arms, she pulled them tightly about her body.

"Your back? How bad is it?"
"I don't think it's that bad," she replied weakly, looking at his arm in concern. "But your arm... Are you okay?"

(Ah! Sorry that it's short and... Bland. I had a brain block. v.v;; I hope that this is okay for now.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:44 pm
"It's enough to cause you discomfort." He replied and looked down at his arm, wrapped in the towel. He could already spot sections where blood was mixing through, and he knew they'd have to wash out and bandage their wounds very soon. He looked back out the window for the beast, and found it slowly slinking off through the bushes, with his pipe still in tow like a prize...

"I think I'll need it bandaged." He attempted a smile, but the paleness to his face said otherwise. Mariku looked back down at the two bottles, drinks? He reached down and picked one up, turning it over in his good hand for a label. All he could find was a little red cross like the one found on hospitals. He took the top off and peered at it, swirled it about and gave it a sniff. "Looks like water... Here." He handed the other bottle to Anzu, they were still cool, as if they'd been in the car for a very short time, having just come out of the fridge. Even the seal on the top hadn't been broken.

He drank some and unwrapped his arm to pour a little on his wound.

And found the wound quickly knitting. Violet eyes went wide and he jerked his arm and turned it this way and that to find the teeth marks. There was still drying blood, but any mark in his skin was gone! "A-Anzu... I think it'd be a good idea to drink that?" He said unsure. "What is it? Some health drink?" He capped it and threw up his hands, "I'm not even going to ask anymore. There are some weird things going on and this is just one of 'em."

[OOC: 'Tis fine. Yay for health drinks~ ]

Faberge

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:47 pm
Accepting the bottle, she searched the label expecting at least a name. Besides a picture of a cross, there was nothing. She removed the cap and held the bottle at an angle, trying to peer in at the liquid.

She looked over at Mariku, prepared to question the contents of the bottles, and gasped in surprise and shock. His arm had healed itself and he was examining the limb. Dry blood was the only thing left over from the wound.

"A-Anzu... I think it'd be a good idea to drink that?"

Deciding to take Mariku's advice, she brought the bottle to her lips, hesitating only a moment before taking a sip. She waited expectantly, then, reaching behind her, she delicately felt along her back, searching for the wounds. Dry blood met her touch, but there was no open wound and all the pain had subsided.

She let out a sharp cry of shock. "It's healed!" she exclaimed, looking the bottle over in wonder. She replaced the lid, holding the bottle as if it were made of gold.
We should save some of this for later. she thought, clutching the bottle to her.

Glancing out the window, she noticed something. "That dog-creature is gone. Should we go now?"
She was heartened by their new discovery.

((O.O I wish there were really drinks like this! xD With how clutzy I am, they'd definitely come in handy.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:35 am
"It's healed!" He heard her exclaim and heaved a sigh of relief, she'd be alright now too. He even felt a spark of energy rising and growing as he sat, making his legs antsy. His foot beat a pattern against the floor beneath him as he pocketed the drink (glad the bottle was made of plastic), until he could find some form of bag for him and Anzu to carry what they found around. He had a feeling there'd be more than just these drinks to collect.

Mariku looked at her face, bright once more and ready to go. He nodded and opened his door, slowly easing himself out before Anzu. He shut the door behind him and ran about to the other side, still watching around him carefully even as he opened her door and offered his hand. His eyes caught sight of the pad of paper in the seat from earlier and pulled it out, it spoke of an orphanage, a lake, and a key that needed to be dug up and put away lest the one with it never return...? He held onto this, tearing the top piece of paper off and cramming it into his other pocket.

He held onto her hand this time, not allowing the shy blush on his cheeks to make him let go and subject her to another round of pain with whatever could be lurking. There was a ruined gate off to the side, along with what seemed to be a worn pathway towards... "A building?"

[OOC: XD I remember when I was constantly klutzy. Dropping things, running into things, falling down a lot... These drinks would have been useful!]

Faberge

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:13 am
((Dx I'm so sorry that it's taking me so long. My sisters birthday was this weekend and we've all been so busy planning for it so I haven't had time to really type anything. But I'll have my part ready soon! Sorry again!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:45 pm
Taking Marikus hand, she climbed out of the car, still clutching the health drink in her free hand. She waited as he retrieved a memo pad. She read the paper with him, confusion flooding her face as she finished the last line. A key...? An orphanage...?
The note didn't make sense.

After Mariku stowed away the note, they headed off into the fog. She held on tightly to Mariku's hand, not wanting to become separated. As they wandered down the path, she kept her eyes fixed on the fog, trying to catch a glimpse of anything that might lay beyond.

They came close to a gate, but just before they passed through, her foot caught something, causing her to stumble. She looked down to seek out the offending item. "Hey!" she exclaimed, bending over to retrieve the item. "It's your pipe!" she said, holding the pipe up. There were a few teeth marks on the pipe and the end was chewed, but it was still usable. She offered it to Mariku. "At least we have a weapon again," she said, smiling a small hopeful smile.

Suddenly, someone spoke. "H-h-hey! W-who are y-you?"

((xD Take one guess at who that is.
Anyway, is there anyone else who'd like to be Jasper? o.o I'm not too keen on RPing his role, but if no one else wants to then I will. ^-^

Also, I'm really sorry for taking so long. I've been so busy! ^^;;

This isn't really important, but I thought I'd mention it anyway. xD I got the demo for the PC version of SH4. ^-^ So I played it and I really like it. Now my mom's gonna buy it for me sometime. <3
The ghosts scared me tho'. xDD;; Especially the one that crawls! O.O))

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Faberge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:34 pm
The weight of the pipe in his hand was familiar and comforting, and he hefted it almost... lovingly. "At least we have a weapon." He repeated, and squeezed her hand in thanks, giving her a larger smile in return to keep her spirits up. Man, he'd go nuts in seconds without her.

Of course, he did go completely psycho when the voice perked up from in front of them, and he whipped Anzu behind him and immediately struck an offensive pose, ready to attack. He'd just calmed down a little, but the sudden voice caused his adrenaline levels to shoot back up like a sky rocket.

"Who's asking?" He snapped defensivly, blocking Anzu with his own body. "Are you a friend or an enemy?!" Mariku dropped his stance a little as he took in the jittery man before him. "Wait, how'd you even get here?"

[OOC: Hooray~ For SH. In all honesty, I've NEVER touched a SH game before. None of them. Only survival horror games I've played are Resident Evil: Code Veronica and Resident Evil 4. Yum. ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:52 am
(I'm so sorry I haven't been around lately, everyone! crying I 'm so terrible for neglecting my own RP that all of you have transformed into something so indescribably wonderful! redface redface redface I'm sorrrry!)  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:54 pm
((It's all right, Zoloft! ^-^
And thank you for the compliment! <333

Also, is everyone sure that they don't want to be Jasper? xDD;; ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff