Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:26 am
Seto chuckled at this. Fara was a decent dragon and he was pleased to not have to think about Jou for a minute. It kind of cheered him up. He thanked her for her help and went in to see if Serenity had shown up yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:45 am
Jou in the mean time was taking a bath while in his true form to clean off any gunk from his body before cocooning. It was supposed to make the whole process less likely to be effected by germs. Serenity was going to get there in about an hour or so and he wanted her to know he was taking every precaution before hand. He'd practically left Seto a small novel sized manual to help him with anything that might be difficult. But what was so difficult about blending honey, fruits and milk together and feeding it to him? He also warned Seto about the wings, to be careful with those for the first day or so. He also put in everything that could go wrong right down to a minor cold and ways to treat threats like that.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:19 pm
Seto found the manual on the kitchen table and almost smiled at some of the instructions while others he read repeatedly to memorize them and still others he just sort of stared and blinked at. He understood them sure, but he didn't understand why he should do them. He resolved to do them anyway, regardless. He had a reason after all. Jou could get hurt if he didn't.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:27 am
Jou had just emerged from the bathroom to find the other staring hard at the book that had been left. He couldn't help but creep up on the other, merely watching. "Okay, I'm ready when you are." Jou commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:11 am
Seto jumped. He had been so absorbed that he hadn't noticed Jou sneak up on him. "Okay. The library's in the basement."
Seto led the other down to what, if it weren't a library, could easily be mistaken for the holodeck of any one of the ships in the Star Trek series. Seto felt this had ought to be explained somewhat.
"It's a holographic chamber. I don't always have time to read, so I made this to be part of any book I want." He commented. "That's why it's a perfect environment."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:53 am
"Ah.... So you are this much of a nerd.... Still a rich one, but one none the less." Jou kidded. "My sister should be here in a couple of hours.... And I've still got about twenty four after I down this. Though watching someone cocoon, I'll warn you now, is greatly unpleasent or so I've heard. My motabolism will slow to less then yours first off, just like a bear's when it hibernates."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:23 pm
Seto pouted. "I'm not a nerd... I'm a nerd with fangirls and money." ((Otherwise known as Super Nerd! Sorry... couldn't resist that...))
"I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle. After all, I just got through watching Battle Royale 2." Seto commented. He had never been particularly good in normal social situations and he felt this hardly classified as normal, so he was at rather a loss and had no idea what to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:28 pm
Jou nodded. "Your choice," Jou shrugged. "Anything you really want to know about before hand though? I think the manual explains it pretty well." Jou commented, he started to strip down slightly, realizing that he had to do so before he drank from anything.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:39 pm
Seto gulped and glanced over at the switch by the door to make sure the chamber wasn't on. If he hadn't been trained not to faint, he probably would have. He took a deep breath, then when that wouldn't suffice took another one and reasoned with himself.
'If I were going to completly change my entire body, magically or not, I doubt I'd be wearing clothes either, so pull it together.' A mental slap in the face and Seto was pretty sure he was alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:56 am
Jou was obviously sufficently embarrassed of himself. "Sorry you have to see me... Like this." The other commented, keeping himself posistioned so that no particular parts showed themselves.

His lean, wirey frame was all exposed now, as he sat crosslegged on the floor. "Well, here's to you passing this test." Jou commented, toasting with the small vile in his hand.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:08 pm
"No... it's alright..." Seto said, thankful the other had read him wrong.
Seto wished he'd had something to drink, but that was alright. The idea of him not passing the test would have been enough to make him drop anything he might have been holding anyway.
He smiled, are rare sight usually, when Jou downed the... well... the whatever it was... and waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:21 pm
"I haven't seen you do that yet." Jou commented, simply. "Smile, I mean."

He fidgeted with the vile a bit. "Like she said, twenty four hours to work. We could do something until then.... Strip poker's out, obviously though." Jou joked a bit.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:34 pm
Seto made a sound that could have been considered a laugh but wasn't quite and shook his head a little. "We could still play poker. Well... except that I don't know how... We could play chess. I think I left the Looking Glass set in here somewhere. That's just the last book I was reading, but the chess set should be here somewhere..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:24 pm
"I'm not as good at it as poker, but I do know how to play." Jou commented. "Sure, why not?"  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:35 pm
Seto finally found the chess set in his case of props. Of course it was on a small table, but he took it off that and set it between them. He had made sure every piece was fashioned just the way the book described them, the white queen even had her shawl askew, and the white king had his moustache off and dusty.
"Any particular colour?" He asked. Technically being a master himself, he felt it was only right to give his opponent as much a chance as he could.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games