Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:16 pm
"My brothers died many years ago when they betrayed me to train under Orochimaru." Shizume said pulling out her necklace holdind it tight and started crying. "You told me that you wouldn't betray me no matter what and I believed you. I'm such an idiot." Shizume said sobbing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:31 pm
"Or so you thought we died. Listen Shizume. You have to understand. We did it to earn the respect we needed in the village. We were better than any of them! And yet we still lost! We needed to get more power faster. That's why we turned to Orochimaru."  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:38 pm
"You could've became strong without him just like I did, and if you want to know how much I gotten stronger with my own jutsu's and your weponds than fight me." Shizume said forgetting to put the necklace back under her shirt. "Before you left for the exames you said that I could be very stronge as strong as you with my own strength. It's true I did become strong know mom and dad can finally appreciate me if THEY WEREN'T DEAD! THEY DIED RIGHT AFTER YOU TWO BETRAYED ME!" Shizume shouted grabbing her lighting whip craking it twice with hatred in her eyes. "The only reason you lost to..to that demon was because he's a sannin you can't beat him." Shizume said taking out the fire whip cracking that twice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:29 pm
((What are your brother's names?))

"So, you have gotten stronger. But it won't make a difference!" the ninja lunged forward and brought his kunai out, slashing at Shizume.
The other ninja cut his thumb and started making hands signs that ended into summoning a large hawk. "Taste our the warth of our new powers!"

"So, it's come to this Darz. Let's see if you've gotten stronger." Koru pulled out his blade and slashed out at Darz, forcing his to take out one of his swords.
"If this is the way it's going to be Koru, then so be it." Darz pulled out his other sword as a crowd started to gather around the fights.  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:30 pm
viewtifulkye
((What are your brother's names?))

"So, you have gotten stronger. But it won't make a difference!" the ninja lunged forward and brought his kunai out, slashing at Shizume.
The other ninja cut his thumb and started making hands signs that ended into summoning a large hawk. "Taste our the warth of our new powers!"

"So, it's come to this Darz. Let's see if you've gotten stronger." Koru pulled out his blade and slashed out at Darz, forcing his to take out one of his swords.
"If this is the way it's going to be Koru, then so be it." Darz pulled out his other sword as a crowd started to gather around the fights.

((Sorry Itokois the oldest Masaya is the middle child))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:46 pm
Shizume made a few hand sighns as well *Summoning jutsu gaint snake* Shizume thought as she doged Itoko's blow with the kunai and Masaya's hawk. "Lighting whip: Lighting shock spin" Shizume said spinning the whip craking it at the same time moving very fast so fast that the lighting was exspanding. Shizume stopped and and moved the attact to her brothers. "Hm this is just one of them Itoko. I praticed so much that I can get the one attact that you couldn't get." Shizume smirked

"I see you did get stronger but remember what I taught you never get cocky and stay focused." Itoko said dodging the attact. "Striking shadow snake" Itoko said making shdow snakes come out of his arms.

"Looks like you did get stronger little sis" Masaya joked because he knew that Shizume hated to be called little. "Shizume I'm curious why do you have that pathetic locket still" Masaya asked doging the snakes blow.

"Ya why do you have the stupid thing? Itoko said laughing. "Hey sis why didn't you come with us? You could've been as strong as us." Itoko said still trying to hit Shizume with his jutsu.

"I don't need a demon like Orochimaru to get strong. I kept the locket because it's presious to me and I want you to to come home with me and foreget about what happen, but I guess you can't because your just as bad as demon as the b*****d Orochimaru." Shizume said dodging the attacts easily. "Masaya I'm not little anymore" Shizume said comtroling her attact with her chakra. "You know I can control the attact that the weponds make with my chakra and I hardly use any chakra."  

Itachi Girl5

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:49 pm
"Hey! We can't waste our chakra like this! Any moment the enemy could strike! Aww, whatever."

-Aruko revealed a band out of his shoulder.It looked like a watch.Aruko stopped the watch.-

"You forced me to do this. Time Stop!"

-the whole area froze-

"Ok! We can't waste chakra right now! We still need the Kazekage!"

-everyone could hear him clearly even though time froze-

"Time Begin!"

-the whole area un-froze-

"Got it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:53 pm
"Ughhh...ARUKO!! Warn me when you do that again...I don't feel very good." Sabrina put her hand on her stomach and stuck her tongue out.
Sabrina looked at Shizume with a heavy heart. Shizume-chan... Sabrina thought as she jumped next to Shizume. Sabrina withdrew her sword and looked sideways at Shizume. "I know your going to tell me to "shove off" because you want to fight them yourself. But when I became your friend years ago, I promised you NO MATTER WHAT that I'd fight beside you." Sabrina smiled at her friend and turned to Shizume's brothers. "Well hello."

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:26 am
"Thanks Sabrina but I fear that they could kill you and I don't want that to happen. Plus they come from the Hikamoto clan and us three have thhe bloodline limit. Shizume said staring at them with hatefuk eyes. "Know I know why Orochimaru gave you the mark he wanted bloodline limit you too have. He put the mark on both of you just in case one of you died by the curse mark." Shizume said almost crying but attacting again this time using the fire whip. *Fire whip: Fire cracking tornado* Shizume thought cracking the whip while moving her arm in a circular motion very fast. "Tell me Masaya Itoko you loved the village and your family why did you leave then? Just for power?" Shizume said her heart turnning ice cold know.

"Yes we did love the village and the family but they didn't love us. THey hated us even though we fought so hard during the wars and complete our mission. They didn't aknowledge us." Itoko said with very hateful eyes. Eyes that had no feeling inthem for anything.

"That's not true. Hokage-sama told me personally that if two didn't leave the village, you two could've been the hokage. I was happy for the first time in along." Shizume said controlling the tornado with her chakra and drawing more blood and making more hand sighns. "Summoning jutsu" Shizume said slaming her hand to the ground as a giant two headed snake appeard. "Shizume, Masaya, Itoko it's been along time. You want me to fight against Itoko and Masaya, Shizume?" The gaiant snake named Kio(Kie-yo) said. "Yes Kio" Shizume said making more handsighns. "Snake stomache acid" Shizume said as Kio spit out stomache acid on to the boys.

"Looks like you gotten better at your summoning Shizume. But you can't beat us you where lying when you said you have the bloodline limit." Masaya said jumping to the sky as wings appeard on his back made out of ice. Itoko did the same as wings came out of his back but where made out of air.

"You'll see if I'm lying right before mom and dad died they told me that my wings will be fire and once I master them I will able to control fire or anything that causes it such as lighting" Shizume said jumping to the air drawing her wings which are fire. "Told you I wasn't lying." Shizume said grining.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:51 pm
((Sorry I didn't mention it but I'm add a bit of Shizume's past))
Once Shizume was in the air she started spinning very very fast. When Shizume was spinning the fire her wings caused started expanding causing fire to circle around her enclosing her as well as pushing her brothers farther back. Shizume didn't know what was happing except that her body was flowing with power."Summoning jutsu" Shizume said as a dragon appeared. The king of the fire dragons. Something was happening to Shizume like she was transforming into a wolf.

"Itoko, is it possible that it finally awkend. The demon that lurks inside her." Masaya said with a trembling voice. "If so you know we can't win against her when she's in that state."

"I know, but how did she find out of the wolf that lives in her? Unless she doesn't know and hacked into the wolf's power without knowing." Itoko also said with a trembling voice.

Shizume stopped spiining, and she's changed her eyes a piercing yellow her teeth turned into fangs and her fingure nails like claws. Shizume ran Itoko and Masaya stopping right in front of them, teeth bared growling. Shizume stood up making hand sighns "Dark hell jutsu" Shizume said in a low voice consuming everyone in darkness.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Sabrina sighed.
"Fine, Shizume-chan..." Sabrina jumped and sat on a tree far away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:26 am
((Uh...Aruko. Those guys are the enemy. Here, let me explain. Koru, Itoko, and Masaya are underlings for Orochimaru, the main enemy))

"Look at that! A wolf!" one of the spectators said, watching Shizume's fight. "Who are these guys? Why'd they come here?" Another one said.

"Geez." Clar went over to Sabrina. "Think we should help darz?"

"So, you think you can still beat me?"

"No doubt." As Darz readied his blade, Itoko and Masaya came running to Koru.

"WE have to return to him, now Koru!" Itoko said.
"Yeah! She's grown more then we thought! We'll need the dark power!" Masaya said.
"Then you go. I have some business to handle right now." Koru said, looking at Darz.
"No. You're the problem here."
"Whatever! We're gone!" Itoko said. Itoko and Masaya disappered into the sand, just as the sun hit the horizen.

"Weaklings. Now where was I?"
"Right here!" Darz was in front of Koru as he turned around. Koru blocked the swords with one of his own.
"I thought you knew better, Darz." Koru said pulling out another blade.  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:19 pm
Shizume stopped as her ex-brothers disapeared canceling her jutsu "Uhg what.."She managed to say before passing out to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:39 pm
"Shizume-chan!!!!!!!!!!" Sabrina jumped from the place Clar and her were and jumped to Shizume side. Sabrina lifted Shizume off the ground and jumped to where Clar was. She shook her, trying to wake her. "Clar, I have to help her, you need to help Darz!"

"Right, Sabrina." Clar disappeared and reappeared next to Darz. "Well, Hi! Need some assistance?"  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:58 pm
((I know it's stupid but this is how Shizume and her brothers where before the chuunin exame))
Shizume was smiling as well as dreaming of her Itoko and Masaya on a bright day there where in a mewdow filled with flowers. Shizume was around six at the time Masaya was a rookie and Itoko was an older genin. They walked Shizume throught the medow talking to and playing with her as she skipped through the flowers. "Shizume, this village is your home, Masaya's home and my home, we protect it and you shall to and become as good as us become better than us with your own strength."Itoko said grabbing Shizume a pink carnation stiking it in her flowing red hair. Itoko I will protect the village with my own strength and fight beside you and Masaya"Shizume said smiling her green eyes sparking in the sun.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games