Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:34 am
Sogue ducked and rolled, trying to get a bead on Epocalypse. His attacks worked well at keeping the vampire at a distance, but the closer Sogue got, the harder the general had to work to keep him at bay.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:07 pm
((you have hit overdarive))
Epocolypse's head began to glow and then with an instant notice it fired off at you with such great speed you couldn't even see it. It cought fire and exploded into a visious huge explosion of falmes.
"come out Sogue, its time to die"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:04 pm
Flames circled the two figures, but Sogue was already behind Epocalypse. His eyes were pitch black, and his hair was in a fury above his head. His fingers had long clawlike nails on them, and his fangs were huge.

"I'm right here," Sogue said, in a dead voice, and then drove both of his blades through Epocolypse.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:08 pm
The Gunslinger had been moving through the desert for more than a week now. He had one goal in mind...Simon. He had been offered an amazing offer to kill the vampire, and he intended to. His revolvers rested comfortably in his holsters slung across his hips. He silently whispered his Mantra under his breath as he got closer to killing time. It always comforted him.

"I do not aim with my hand, he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father:
I aim with my eye.
"I do not shoot with my hand, he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father:
I shoot with my mind.
"I do not kill with my gun, he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father:
I kill with my heart."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:03 pm
SkittleScion
Flames circled the two figures, but Sogue was already behind Epocalypse. His eyes were pitch black, and his hair was in a fury above his head. His fingers had long clawlike nails on them, and his fangs were huge.

"I'm right here," Sogue said, in a dead voice, and then drove both of his blades through Epocolypse.

The blades struck him along the side and the other in the shoulder. Epocolypse vanished within flames as both your wepons and claws began to melt.
"Oh Sogue, you love to make things coplicated. You cant just kill a God, I will be back for you latter." The demon said in a raspy voice as all you could see left of him was small remains of his face speaking before they too crumbled away like a virus ate him up. The battle around you was at large and the dark hand was taking ground. They sccatered in fear all around you as Shade after shade flocked at you like a magnet. They did not attack but shouted out prazes in their demonic language. This force at which they sang almost controled you. They where draining your power, your last negative powers you had left would leave you through your overdrive.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:29 pm
It was true, Sogue did feel strained, but he also needed to tend to his weapons. ((I thought my weapons were industructable))Sogue looked around at the Shades, confused. He waited for an explination, but felt himself shrink back into his normal form as the Vampiric Embrace left him.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:52 pm
SkittleScion
The Gunslinger had been moving through the desert for more than a week now. He had one goal in mind...Simon. He had been offered an amazing offer to kill the vampire, and he intended to. His revolvers rested comfortably in his holsters slung across his hips. He silently whispered his Mantra under his breath as he got closer to killing time. It always comforted him.

"I do not aim with my hand, he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father:
I aim with my eye.
"I do not shoot with my hand, he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father:
I shoot with my mind.
"I do not kill with my gun, he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father:
I kill with my heart."

((are you on a mount???)) The desert was hot and in full day. Hot flames from the sun beat down on you as if in your shirt. Perseverance would get you so far but how far would you go.
((I know nothing of Simon to assist you at this point))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:55 pm
SkittleScion
It was true, Sogue did feel strained, but he also needed to tend to his weapons. ((I thought my weapons were industructable))Sogue looked around at the Shades, confused. He waited for an explination, but felt himself shrink back into his normal form as the Vampiric Embrace left him.

((yes they are still all there but once again in liquid form. That is the trade mark of Epocolypse.))
The shades sucked all of the vampire out of you, well to an extent of super natural power. They feed on your power because it was so strong and you where not all vampire. once you where empty they flooded you all at once. Attacking from all direction like a mass of black cloths falling from the sky and moving with evil curves.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:04 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

I aim with my eye.
I shoot with my mind.
I kill with my heart."

((are you on a mount???)) The desert was hot and in full day. Hot flames from the sun beat down on you as if in your shirt. Perseverance would get you so far but how far would you go.
((I know nothing of Simon to assist you at this point))

((Sure i'll be mounted. The Simon thing is just an intro...a way for you to get a grasp on The Gunslinger's personality. You can take him from that point.))
The Gunslinger's horse let out a curt whinny. He patted it on the neck and then sneezed. It was something about the sun. A few more minutes of cantor and they arrived at a campfire. It was burned out and destroyed, but still fresh. The Gunslinger dismounted and strode over to the campfire. He knelt by it and put his fingers in the ash, rubbing it together. Oh yes, the vampire was close. Very close indeed. He could smell the death in the fire. He moved easily back to his horse and mounted up. He adjusted his hat and kept the shade over his eyes. He was in no hurry. Simon was close, but it didn't matter. The Gunslinger would catch him. He always cought them. He got the horse going again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:25 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

((yes they are still all there but once again in liquid form. That is the trade mark of Epocolypse.))
The shades sucked all of the vampire out of you, well to an extent of super natural power. They feed on your power because it was so strong and you where not all vampire. once you where empty they flooded you all at once. Attacking from all direction like a mass of black cloths falling from the sky and moving with evil curves.
Sogue tried to recover. He needed to move quickly if he was to save himself from whatever it was that the Shades were doing. His daggers were useless at this point, so he sheathed them. He pulled out his pistol and started to chase after the Shades.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:06 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

Sogue tried to recover. He needed to move quickly if he was to save himself from whatever it was that the Shades were doing. His daggers were useless at this point, so he sheathed them. He pulled out his pistol and started to chase after the Shades.

They fell all aroudn you, full from the power they drained. One afer antoher they attcked you. Your shots killed many as their corpses burned.
((wow dude, Im like sudenly drianed of ideas....its like Ive been rping for so long tonight that nothing comes to me if IM not in the same story for once.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:36 am
((Quite alright. We'll deal with it. Just...idk, send someone to save me, or give me my power back somehow. I'm not sure. You'll think of something.))
Sogue was impressed by the Shades' power, or mabye it was the drained feeling he had that gave them this strength by comparison. He moved back out of the throng he was in, firing his gun till it seemed to be red hot in his hand.
He almost seemed to panic as he moved.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:57 pm
SkittleScion
((Quite alright. We'll deal with it. Just...idk, send someone to save me, or give me my power back somehow. I'm not sure. You'll think of something.))
Sogue was impressed by the Shades' power, or mabye it was the drained feeling he had that gave them this strength by comparison. He moved back out of the throng he was in, firing his gun till it seemed to be red hot in his hand.
He almost seemed to panic as he moved.

The bullets pierced and burst the over filled Shades like balloons with to much air in them. Deep within the middle of it all was Vehemoth fighting away at lines of fire armed gorgans. His massive blade clashing through other body’s just to block a rocket fire coming his way. near him was a total of 26 men still standing and empowered by the giant at their side. Across the field was Vivi holding off the front of the Dark Hand from pushing any further towards to Kingdom with a still strong standing line of clestrals. You however had no soldiers and was over taken by massive amounts of enemies. It came close too many times, but this time there seemed to be no light.
((wouldn't this be nice to have Emily help you at a time like this, I was going to send her but she’s never on.....gosh...lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:37 am
((Yeah, that would be nice. She says she's always busy, but still. I think she's just not motivated. Oh well.))Sogue needed to get out of this situation. He was being overwhelmed by the amount of Shades surrounding him. He had had the vampire ripped from him by the Shades, and so now it was impossible for him to go mad and start ripping them to shreds, unless....He shot a nearby shade in the leg, then somersualted over to him. He bit the Shade hard in the neck, draining him fast as he could. Another approched from behind, eyes gleaming in the night sky, he held a scythe above his head. With a twist of his wrist the Shade unleashed the scythe, and split the other Shade in half. Sogue was in the air, firing bullets down at the others.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:40 pm
SkittleScion
((Yeah, that would be nice. She says she's always busy, but still. I think she's just not motivated. Oh well.))Sogue needed to get out of this situation. He was being overwhelmed by the amount of Shades surrounding him. He had had the vampire ripped from him by the Shades, and so now it was impossible for him to go mad and start ripping them to shreds, unless....He shot a nearby shade in the leg, then somersualted over to him. He bit the Shade hard in the neck, draining him fast as he could. Another approched from behind, eyes gleaming in the night sky, he held a scythe above his head. With a twist of his wrist the Shade unleashed the scythe, and split the other Shade in half. Sogue was in the air, firing bullets down at the others.

((see now that’s the kind of stuff I’m talking about, that’s cool stuff.))
The shades disburse into singles standing around, trying to assassinate in on the man near them. The flavor of the one shade was so rich. pure vampire blood drained from its body into you, its fierce poison not lethal but empowering to you. The screams that came form the one being drained made every one with the thunder plains turn and shutter. It was like a siren of the see but with harsh notes that clashed together.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games