Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Hedjrebl

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:26 pm
Hey, everyone! :3 It's nice to meet you.

I'm Hedjrebl, and this is the first guild I've ever joined on Gaia. A friend of mine introduced me to .hack// a while ago; it's by far one of the most enjoyable series I've ever read/played/watched. From the first unfoldings of the plot, I was totally hooked.

Regarding the games: I'm almost done playing Quarantine. It took me forever to find a used copy, and now that I have, I don't want it to end!
Regarding the anime: I have seen all of Liminality, and most episodes of .hack//Sign; I need to find the disk I'm missing before I can watch the whole thing.
Regarding the manga and light novels: I've read .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, and I thiiink the first volumes of both AI Buster and Another Birth. I wasn't very into them to start with, because it seemed like a lot of the text was occupied with describing the mechanics of the game, but they turned out to be pretty interesting. :3

So as for a little something about me: I live in New York. I'll be turning eighteen on the 22nd of July. I like sleeping, Grunties, and savoury foods; I don't like bitter things or being stressed.

I hope I can have a lot of fun here. :3

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:33 pm
Username/Name: Ankoku(Darkness)
Which .hack games have you played: All of them 3nodding (besdies the one in japan thats online so sad that it didnt come over crying )
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Umm ive seen all of .hack//Sign and saw and watched legend of the twilight, and ive seen the 1st ep. of .hack//Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: hmm, i really dont have a favorite character stare i guess it would have to be kite(cool) , azure balmung(supa cool) or ouka(sexi)  

R34L

Fox_Makenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:11 am
Username/Name:Fox_Makenshi
Which .hack games have you played:First PS2 series (Infection, etc..._)and the first 2 of G.U. (only ones out in US atm)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):sign, legend of twilight manga and roots.
Who's your favorite character and why:Haseo because him being an adept rogue makes GU fun. I mean new costumes and the ability to change, let alone use, different weapons.

Love,
Fox Makenshi  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:25 am
Name: Morscin
Games Played: None, sorry no PlayStation
Anime Watched: All episodes of .Hack//Sign, Dusk, and Roots
Tsukasa, he is a shy person with unreasonable strength behind him. (his guardian) and had the hidden fact of being a female in the real world.  

OfLesserImportance

Troi Haseo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:56 pm
Username: Troi Haseo
Which .hack games have I played: Infection
Which series have I seen: .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet and .hack//ROOTS
Who's my favorite characters and why: Haseo and Kite, Im not sure why really. I just like the hero/main characters that are kinda cute I geuss-but not enough to call them my boyfriend or anything, I dont do that kind of thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:10 am
Username/Name mad Kitesx
Which .hack games have you played:The first 3, my little bro sold em, so i gotta rebuy em
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):Sign, Twilight braclet manga/anime
Who's your favorite character and why:isn't it obvious?  

xKitesx

Fleur DeCerise

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:30 am
Username/Name: Fleur DeCerise but people on gaia seem to call me Fleur though nickname is Aina. I like that name too much.
Which .hack games have you played: .hack1-4 and g.u1 and 2. I can't wait until 3 comes out *_* I hear there is lots of OvanxHaseo ness~
Which series have you seen/read: Twilight, anime-manga, g.u+ (only read volume one though) and roots. :3
Who's your favorite character and why: Oh hell, Ovan. I love his mysterious-ness. And his lil' obsession with Haseo <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:02 pm
<3<3

Username/Name: Icy
Which .hack games have you played: Infection. I have vol. 3 and 4, but I can't find mutation anywhere gonk and I dot want to play them out of order. I just ordered GU vol.1 last week. It should be here by tomorow *_* I can't wait.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):Sign, LoTB, liminality, gift, Roots
Who's your favorite character and why:Elk/Endrance. I love him to death. I have all the sound files of him confesing his undying love to Haseo on my ipod XD Or Macha. (S)he was my favorite Sign character. Such a cute little mute.
<3 <3 <3

Icy Hearts

Shy Kitten

27,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

SurturKyle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:02 pm
Name: Surturkyle / Surt
Which .hack games have you played: NA, X_X
Which series have you seen/read: just abit out of .hack//G.U.
Who's your favorite character and why:Endrance, nice looks, rather not caring about others, an anyone who devotes that much time online is amazing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:32 am
Username/Name: Karibbean_Bluu (Alyson)
Which .hack games have you played: Infection and Quarentine (still working on the other two) Vol. 1 and 2 of .hack//GU (still awaiting the 3rd installment!)
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//SIGN, .hack//DUSK, .hack//ROOTS. read .hack//Alcor
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance! Just by glancing at my profile, you can tell that my fav character is Endrance. Elk and Mia were my favorite couple, so it's only natural that I love him. :3

Karibbean_Bluu

MGCorey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:34 am
Username/Name:MGCorey/Corey
Which .hack games have you played:.Hack Infection and G.U. Vol.1 and 2
Which series have you seen/read: nearly all of them except .Hack//AI Buster and .Hack//Alcor
Who's your favorite character and why: Kite, because he seems somewhat like me. Haseo, because of his take-no-crap attitude, Bear, because he kind of looks like my uncke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:54 pm
...?  

Txukasa

okami_neko_kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:06 am

Username/Name: okami neko kitsune
    Which .hack games have you played: none
    Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//sign, .hack//roots, Legend of the Twilight
    Who's your favorite character and why: I like Mimiru. Just because :3 -huggles her-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:09 am
I Said:
I've been part of the guild for a little while now, but I never got around to this. whee

Username: Siri for short
Which .hack games have you played? None, really.
Which series have you seen/read? .hack//SIGN, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, and about 6 episodes of .hack//ROOTS.
Who's your favorite character and why? My favorite is Tsukasa from .hack//sign because he's just so angsty and cute.

sirioneowyn

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:16 am
sirioneowyn
I Said:
I've been part of the guild for a little while now, but I never got around to this. whee

Username: Siri for short
Which .hack games have you played? None, really.
Which series have you seen/read? .hack//SIGN, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, and about 6 episodes of .hack//ROOTS.
Who's your favorite character and why? My favorite is Tsukasa from .hack//sign because he's just so angsty and cute.

Lol I love Tsukasa too. xD  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games