Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:50 pm
((sure both of you may join blaugh ))

sorano looked up and *gasped* in horror.
"Ahhhhhh!!!" she screamed with i high pitched shrill which seemed to echo through the through the trees and cut through rocks.(metaphorically of course)
"MEW!" went the strange beast.
Sorano looked up and saw....
scream "CASSIE!....you nearly gave me a heart attack!" sorano scolded and looked down the mountian to see Ryo and rose.
"oh No they followed me! Cassie Transform!" sorano yelled and whistled a high pitched whistle and a light blue glow surrounded the cat and she became the size of a horse and they raised into the sky and flew off at high speed!
"why did they follow me!......where in the world is our sensi? oh well Faster Caassie please!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:49 pm
Ryo made it to the top of the mountain and saw no trace to where Sorano was. "I thought she was going to be here."

Rose began to sniff around the area. "She was just here. And Cassie as well. They are heading west."

"Shoot. What doesn't she want us to know?" Ryo said as he began to head down the mountain.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:20 pm
sakata walks by.hey people  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:33 pm
"Fly into there Cassie!" Sorano yelled in *mew* telling her to fly into a nearby cave in hopes that Ryo wouldnt follow me and ask questions about the giant hawk.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:44 pm
"Where could she have gone? Sorano! Where are you?!?!" Ryo yelled as they ran by the cave that Sorano and Cassie were at. "Can you sniff them out, Rose?"

"I can't. There is something here that is distorting my sense of smell. We are basically searching blindly." Rose said trying to keep up with him. All of a sudden a huge bird picks up Rose and flies away back to the mountain. "RYO!!!"

"Rose!!! NO!!!!!!" Ryo fell to his knees and slammed his fist into the ground. "How could I let this happen to her. She's my best friend, and now she's gone." Tears began to fall from his eyes onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:08 pm
is anyone going 2 talk 2 me!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:47 pm
((Ok, I'll talk to you))

Ryo then noticed a girl standing under a tree. Crap, I can't believe I was crying right in front of her. He quickly wiped his tears away.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:02 pm
hi how are u she says  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:47 pm
"I'm fine." Ryo said as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:14 pm
whats your name  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:59 pm
"It's Ryo. And what is your's?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:39 pm
sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:08 pm
"Well what are you doing all the way out here anyway, Sakata?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:19 am
truth is I really don't no  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:43 pm
"Well it's dangerous out here. You can get taken by..." He then remembered how rose was taken away by a huge falcoln. "I need to get her back."

"Let me go you monster!!!" Rose demanded, but the grip became tighter and tighter. I...can't...breathe.... Rose then passed out.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games