Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:14 am
Hehe... 3 ninjas took 11 items(5 caltrops xd ) and $88+88+96(is too lazy to figure out the total sum) from Havik pirate *sells off excessive caltrops* I'll soon be able to buy another katana... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:44 am
My clan's fame's 33... Stuff are expensive. xp

Rebirth Project

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:11 am
Moon Light Ninja

That it is... what is your clan's name? It'd be nice to know 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:38 pm
yeah ^_^ me like to know toos =D  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:49 pm
Moon Light Ninja
yeah they are...but once you get some higher level missions...they are a lot easier to get...especially if you got more ninjas biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:50 pm
Vicious-Loner
Hehe... 3 ninjas took 11 items(5 caltrops xd ) and $88+88+96(is too lazy to figure out the total sum) from Havik pirate *sells off excessive caltrops* I'll soon be able to buy another katana... twisted
good...thats more strength for our army 3nodding and...jeeze...whats with havik and those coltrops? confused i mean...seriously...they are crap...why did he even bother to keep em? i sold mine at 500 fame xd  

squalltheknight

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:49 am
not bad

i think it kicks butt  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:18 pm
xavy_sangabriel
not bad

i think it kicks butt
indeed! biggrin what's your clan name? ninja  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:38 am
squalltheknight
Vicious-Loner
good...thats more strength for our army 3nodding and...jeeze...whats with havik and those coltrops? confused i mean...seriously...they are crap...why did he even bother to keep em? i sold mine at 500 fame xd

hmm, caltrops huh? My inventory is full of caltrops, actually, 5k worth of caltrops. Because if I ever get raided, the enemy will get nothing but caltrops. whee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:49 am
Eva Edin
squalltheknight
Vicious-Loner

hmm, caltrops huh? My inventory is full of caltrops, actually, 5k worth of caltrops. Because if I ever get raided, the enemy will get nothing but caltrops. whee
rofl...thats awesome... rofl  

squalltheknight

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:13 pm
There are three useable members left of their pitty alliance. Suasa, Rangers and Fallen. I've rendered Suasa useless by stealing all of his items. Rangers is their leader. So I have sent my forces after Fallen. I wouldn't recommend raiding, Inferno lost two guys against Fallen that way. But if you help slander him under the thousands, then we won't have to worry about him. If squall and vicious, you two could help, that would be awesome. After Fallen. Only that evil King Zephiel stands in our way! Rangers!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:58 pm
Seems cool! biggrin  

Doom_Doctor

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:19 pm
Ribbin
There are three useable members left of their pitty alliance. Suasa, Rangers and Fallen. I've rendered Suasa useless by stealing all of his items. Rangers is their leader. So I have sent my forces after Fallen. I wouldn't recommend raiding, Inferno lost two guys against Fallen that way. But if you help slander him under the thousands, then we won't have to worry about him. If squall and vicious, you two could help, that would be awesome. After Fallen. Only that evil King Zephiel stands in our way! Rangers!
alright...i'll work on it biggrin after i get my ninja finished with missions...i hope fallen isnt as strong as zephiel... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:20 pm
Doom_Doctor
Seems cool! biggrin
it is indeed biggrin  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:42 pm
is it just me, or did Rangers went down by 200 points? o.O; and I notices Inferno-sama isn't in the top rankings page o.o;;; NOOOOO!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games