Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Boys reading Twilight = bad? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ugh, who stretched the page??
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:55 pm
..there's nothing wrong with guys reading Twilight.. Guys can be into romance too. Twilight, New Moon, and Eclispe are all good books and are not restricted to male or females only. X)  

IceDollSayaka

skipper12321

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:49 am
Our school is in a current Twilight craze. Every person, even guys, wants to read it. Those who were lucky enough to get the book at a store before it was sold out has huge waiting lists with their friends for who wants to read it. And, a lot of the guys are making themselves hotter by trying to look like Edward. So our school is overrun by hot guys! blaugh And now my boyfriend is the exact replica of Edward Cullen!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:50 am
i just now two boys who read it... but i think it's not bad after all 2 read such a incredible book.... 3nodding  

yohkomano

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:54 pm
I think that totaly ROCKS that you read them...I don't see the problem...I read lots of books where the main character is a boy...WEEEEEEEE GOOD FOR YOU TOO STEP OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!!!!!! POWER TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:28 am
I think its cool that guys would read the books. I mean look at me. I read books about guys all the time is that weird to people? No. Why is it okay for Girls to read books about guys and guys not about girls? Not rite. I think we should be able to read any books we want. And not care wat others think.  

G u m b a u l l

Kindly Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Son-of-a-Deatheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:10 am
I love anything Stephanie Meyers writes x3 Especially the Twilight series.

Anyone who thinks books have limits to one specific gender need to realise the world is moving on, if they want to stay stuck in the past... it's up to them. But I don't come across many people who are sexist anymore...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:42 pm
skipper12321
Our school is in a current Twilight craze. Every person, even guys, wants to read it. Those who were lucky enough to get the book at a store before it was sold out has huge waiting lists with their friends for who wants to read it. And, a lot of the guys are making themselves hotter by trying to look like Edward. So our school is overrun by hot guys! blaugh And now my boyfriend is the exact replica of Edward Cullen!
ha! xd I have to see that!  

Zirumi

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:32 am
skipper12321
Wow..I think I'd get so extremely pissed off it that happened at my school haha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:12 am

Of course its not bad!! Guys shouldn't be exempt from reading any type of book!

L.i.t.e.r.a.t.e

Dapper Poster

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

mytwilightsunset

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:29 pm
Its not weird for a guy to read Twilight, just don't tell any girls you like cause you can act like Edward and everyone will love you  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:41 am
I think guys nowadays have a LOT to learn from Edward ^^  

Miss Nonsense

Dong Wook Choi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:13 am
Am I the only one who would get really pissed off if a guy like Edward went to my school? confused He's extremely good looking and amazing at everything, which is annoying enough in itself, but he's a little bit of a p***k with a bad temper and to me he'd seem like a really self centered person. He never talks to anyone besides his siblings and he's probably not very nice to his classmates...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:01 pm
Actually, if you've read the first chapter of Midnight Sun, you see why it is that Edward stays distant from other humans and mostly just talks to his own family.  

Son-of-a-Deatheater

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:01 pm
My best friend read Twilight at my insistence, and even though he took FOREVER to read it, he did, and loved it. So now I've lent him my copy of New Moon, and he's reading it right now. XD He loves it, and I think that the other guys in my English class would like it too (there's so few of them, meh, it's an English 10AP class so it figures).

But then, he's... well, we're (he and I) pretty sure he's gay, so maybe it's expected? *shrugs* Who cares as long as he likes it!

Twilight.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces