Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:51 pm
Junkari said playfully. Kasami just burst out laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:55 pm
"Can We please just get to saving Serene Now, You can talk later" Said Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:03 pm

Kasami sighed. Sure this will take alot of energy outta me, but go ahead. anything to save serene.and then Kasami fainted for a minute and then there was a quick flash of light and in Kasami's place stood a beautiful demon.
Her long, black shiny hair reached to the small of her back and it was wavy. she had dark violet eyes and Grey cat ears on her head. she was tall and had a slim human body, very attractive for a demon. she was wearing a lavendar kimono that reach to the top of her knees and had designs of silver wolves running across the botton border of the Kimono. she had pale peach skin, much like a humans. she also had white fangs, but not very long ones, that potruded slightly from her mouth. she glanced over at Gaara and said one thing to Shukaku. and then she laughed and started to talk to her sister calmly, trying to persuade her to stop with the attacks and to start being her normal self, her GOOD self, like she really was supposed to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:06 pm
*mega nosebleed rofl *
"I can agree with that" SAid Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:20 pm
"Well Shakaku go in and do your job"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:33 pm
*laughs uncontrollably, I try, mmhmm I really try! rofl *

Junkari just looked at them wierdly, luaghed and said. then she turned back to Serene. then there was another big flash of light and then they saw Serene floating above her bed for awhile and then she disappeared in the light and in her place stood an equally tall demon but with hair, buns with pigtails ((like the sailormoon hairstyle...)) that flowed past the small of her back, more like to her knees, but her hair that came out from the buns was pretty wavy too. Like Junkari, she also had cat ears, but hers were Orange, and she had Ocean Blue eyes. her skin was a pale peach and ahe had a really attractive human figure. She also had white fangs that slightly potruded from her mouth. Hukari was wearing a Pink Kimono that reached to the tops of her knees that had designs of orange cats running across the bottom. she looked a little older than Junkari, and she had a scowl on her face.

Hukari glared at her sister.

Junkari grabbed Hukari's wrist, pleading and almost scoling at the same time.

Hukari looked at her sister with a painful look in her eyes. then Hukari turned to Gaara and said, then she gave Gaara/Shukaku a smal peck on the cheek.

and then Hukari walked back over by the bed and they saw another big flas of light, one from Hukari, the other from Junkari, there on the floor, Kasami layed crumpled. and one the bed, or above the bed, Serene levitated for a moment and then was gently put down. then she started to wake up. "G-Gaara? S-Sabrina? I just...I just dreamed that Hukari finally understood me and saved my life her--self.........." she said between tears of joy. "I..I thought...I would never see you again......." and then she lept out of bed and ran over and hugged Gaara, tears still streaming down her face.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:41 pm
*the look on gaara's face is this right now redface *

"These are the best moments of my life" Said Gaara Still blushing wildly  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:54 pm
Serene looked up at Gaara, "Gaara....your blushing......"then she blushed too. and she kissed him, and then pulled away, fell asleep in gaara's lap, her last words before she fell asleep were, "please don't forget your promise to Hukari........Gaara.......I love you Gaara....." and then she fell aslepp. at this time, Kasami woke up and saw Serene sleeping in Gaara's lap. she went over and patted Gaara on the sholder. Gaara...I'm happy for you...Serene really does love you, I can tell......I think she has ALWAYS loved you............" and then she went over to Sabrina, whispered something in her ear and the two s left Gaara and Serene in the room alone. "Gaara....promise me...you'll take care of her for me...."Kasami asked Gaara before walking out the door.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:57 pm
"Hey wait You Do know that she has a extra room I was thinking about using it but I could just stay in the living room if you wanted to live with your sister" SAid Gaara  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:00 pm
Kasami just smiled at Gaara. "Thankyou, but no, you go ahead, I actually have my own place not too far away, so I can still keep an eye on her. just take care of her..okay?" and with that she stepped out the door and Sabrina and her left the hospital, Serene still sleeping soundly on Gaara's lap.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:02 pm
"Well I guess it's time to take my roommate home seeya Sabrina"
Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:17 pm
((Sabrina walked out the door with Kasami...I think....))

Serene just slept soundly as Gaara picked her up and carried her home.
as Hukari was inside Serene all she could say was...  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:19 pm

"Yep" SAid Gaara  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:26 pm
inside of Serene Hukari just laughed a little bit....< and your quite the pervert demon, arn't you Shukaku?she said playfully, not serious at all.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:31 pm

"Theres only one thing on this planet more perverted and his name is jirayai"Said Gaara laughing  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games