Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:29 pm
"No, it's not Itachi. Run. Fast. Away from here. now. The danger is...........me. My demon is coming out........ RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:24 pm
"No. I refuse to leave you." Mizuumi stood up and didn't move.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:59 pm
Another black cloud surrounded Atekeru, but this time, it grew larger and larger until it was the size of a building. A figure was in the cloud, with sharp, huge fangs and claws the sizes of cars. It roared terribly loudly, and when it took a step, the mere force from the step caused Mizuumi and Reks to fall back. It headed towards the village....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:06 pm
Mizuumi stared in awe. "Wait, that thing...I mean Atekeru... is heading toward the village. He can't." She threw poision senbon at him and chased him.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:10 pm
The demon kept heading towards the village, regardless of Mizuumi's attempts. Then, Atekeru's voice spoke out, "Try...............using..........a lot............... of.................... fire........................" And the voice died out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:13 pm
"Fire? I can't do fire jutsus very well, so maybe I can improvise." Mizuumi made a tiny fire and set it infront of Atekeru, hoping it would be just as good as a jutsu.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:15 pm
But the shadow demon simply stepped on the tiny fire, putting it out. "Mooooorrrrrrreeeeee........"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:24 pm
Mizuumi decided to try a fire jutsu. I hope I do this right. She made a set of seals. "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique" She tried to make a large fireball but only made a tiny spurt of it. Damn. She continued to try as it slowly got bigger. He's getting closer...Sorry mother. She stabbed herself with a kunai and a red aura grew around her. Now, I'm in control. And I'll be out here for a while. She ran infront of Atekeru and made the seals. "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!" She created a large fireball.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:27 pm
The demon hesitated at the sight of a bright light. And then Atekeru, not the demon, spoke out,"K....e.....p.......D......o.......n.......g.......T.......A....T...." His voice getting less clearer by the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:30 pm
"I don't know what the hell you just said, but looks like this is working." The demon part of Mizuumi gave a large grin showing her large canines as she did the seals again. "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!" She blew a fireball that was bigger then the last one.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:32 pm
This time, the demon stepped back a few yards. "T...h......................Y.....u......."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:36 pm
"No prob, buddy." She made the seals again and made another fireball bigger then the other.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:41 pm
The demon flinched, and suddenly vanished from the extremely bright light, roaring. Alas, a voice came out, clearly. "Goodbye.....friend....." Was all the Mizuumi heard, and nothing of anything was left but the enviorment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:48 pm
Mizuumi looked around. "Where'd he go? All's he gunna say is goodbye?" Let me come back, please. Fine you can, I had my fun anyways. She returned to normal and tired. How much chakra did you use. Um...alot? Grr. She looked around. "Atekeru? Atekeru!? Where are you?!" Where did he go? What did you do? I didn'y do anything but what he said. Don't tell me you killed him! It's not my fault if I did. "Atekeru!!" She kept yelling his name, not hearing a responce.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:53 pm
And then Atekeru's voice came from nowhere, "I will always be here. When you need my help in battle. Call me. I will come....."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games