Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Kammy-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:27 pm
Hallo!^^

My name is Kammy, I am 16 years old (to be 17 in August heart ). I live in California (No, I don't like it here, the weather sucks. I've never surfed before in my life, and I've never met Jesse McCartney >-> )

Two years ago my sister got Twilight for Christmas, and she just fell in love with it. When she was done, she begged me to read it as well. I hate to admit that I agree with her, but I absolutely loved the book as well, and we were both excited when we found out that New Moon would be out soon. The day came, and we went to the bookstore, only for the woman to tell us we were a day early.

"But..." my sister stammered "but my friend already got it! she said it was out already!"

Whether or not this was actually true, I have no idea. The woman handed the book over anyway.

It didn't take us too long to finish it, though it rarely takes me too long to finish any books as it is.

But Twilight was different. It was the first time I had actually missed the characters I had read about. It was odd, but i've accepted it^^

Anyway, my other interests include sewing, drawing, rping (if the story catches my interest)...I love Rammstein, Queen, Cake (yes, the band), and too many other books to mention.

Also, I heart Random comments and PMs, but don't add me unless you get to know me first^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:02 pm
Hi all! 4laugh I'm Lindsay a.k.a discriminating-suitcases!. I live in a town about the size of Forks. and just as green. I first discovered Twilight in May of this year and I'm now impatiently awaiting the arrival of Eclipse. My friends all consider me a real life version of Bella. Minus the whole vampire thing, but a girl can dream, right?  

Neptunus_Ira

Neptunus_Ira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:06 pm
discriminating_suitcases!
Hi all! 4laugh I'm Lindsay a.k.a discriminating-suitcases!. I live in a town about the size of Forks. and just as green. I first discovered Twilight in May of this year and I'm now impatiently awaiting the arrival of Eclipse. My friends all consider me a real life version of Bella. Minus the whole vampire thing, but a girl can dream, right?

My other interests include writing, reading, swimming and day-dreaming of people that don't exist a.k.a edward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:26 pm
hello!
i love the book twilight.
it was so well written.
idk waht 2 do.
i would like to do sumthing 4 the guild, so if any1 has an idea, pm me!
my name is Delaware, b/ pleez call me Della!
i luv reading. if u have any book suggestions, tell me!  

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Swintha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:09 pm
My name is Swintha.
I LOVE the books and have a crush on Edward.
Lame, yes I know. XD
I just like to have fun.
Be nice to me, and I will be nice to you.
^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:27 am
Hello~!! Im NaNa. Well, yeah.. obviously, I'm like all of the other members of this guild. A Twilight fan. Basically, I love reading books... and listening to Emo/ Rock music.. I spend most of my time on the Internet and stuff. But I guess I could say I'm just the average girl who would have to go to school, do my homework, make friends and stuff. Nothing special. Im just, simply... me. xp  

PunkRock NaNa

Iunios

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:00 am
Helloo, I'm June. I'm 16 years old, and I live in the Netherlands. I joined this guild because I love the Twilight series (duh), and I love to discuss it with others biggrin
In my spare time I like to read, mostly english books (I'm half english), listen to music which is a very wide range for me, playing the violin, and writing.
I also do fun stuff like homework and going to school. Hooray. *sarcasm*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:32 am
Hello, my nick names are Viva, Milk and Knots. I have read both books three times. I think Bella is better for Edward than Jacob, although I still like Jake. I am very opioniated about hte book and my sister and I quarrel about it all the time (she thinks Bell ashould be with Jake) and I love thinking of how Bella could be turned into a vampire without violating the treaty but either way, she dies, byt the treaty or Volturi. So it is an interesting thought.  

~Viva~Per~Amore~

Rejected_Artist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:46 pm
Hi! I am Lunapen_Mistress, but call me Luna ^^ I love Twilight and I love Jacob because he's a werewolf, but I love Edward too *hugs* I think that Edward and Bella are meant to be together.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:16 pm
Hi! Well, I actually was accepted into this guild quite a while ago, but haven't really explored it. Uh- at the moment I only have acess to a very slow internet connection, so you won't see too much of me for a couple weeks.

my fandom-
I don't actually know why I love Stephenie Meyer's books so much, but I've been hooked since I first read the back cover of the first book! Now I've managed last summer to get someone at Borders to open the box of New Moon and give me the first copy (I think possibly before the release date), gotten every in my grade to read them, spilled soda all over my copy (it was an accident - I was distraught), nearly gotten my teacher to let me do my Native American report on the Quilleutes (I can't spell) instead of the Abnakis, read the books over and over again, mercilessly surfed Stephenie's site, begged my parent's to let me go to an I love Edward party, scoped out what size fan club tee I would be, and I can't wait fot Eclipse! Only a few more days.... and if you're one of those very lucky people, its been accidentally released early in a few cities.

some interests-
I don't love reading as much as I used to, but if there's a pen within ten feet of me you can bet I'll be working on a book. I love music, and art, and such, and have always been into magic/supernatural stuff/fantasy, which explains why my favorite tv show is Supernatural!

lets talk-
Feel free to PM me about the books, or any shared interests, but I don't accept reandom friend requests. AS in- we have to have talked some, etc. before I'll consider you
!

So I'm glad to have joined and be finally exploring the guild some...
If you're a fan- I love you! We should gat along just fine! heehee!

gugudol

amilliapagusis

Shy Conversationalist

1,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:12 am
HI!! well my gaia name is amilliapagusis and i am a twilight addict, i ead either new moon or twilight once a week since i got them. My favortie character is Alice adn my least favorite is Jacob (yeah yeah i get yelled at all the time when i say that). I join the form twilihgtlexicon and found the relgion of my dreams cullenism and i am a devoted cullenist. FOr those of you who know twilight lexicon i am a proud member of the house of alice. And i`ll guess you`ll get to know me better if i get accpeted into this guild (cross your fingers).  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.+++User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I feel so much better...

Hey there, I'm Jessikherrka.

Lets see, I just finished like Twilight yesterday. And well...I thought it was pretty kick-a**. Um..you probably won't see me cause I'm just lurking. ;]

My fandoms include the following: Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Death Note

Misc. Interests include drawing, reading, writing, playing videogames. ;]

Favorite characters in Twilight: Emmett. I don't know why, he just totally rocks. Alice, 'cause she pwns.... and of last but definitely not least, Edward. Do I really need a reason?

KTHNXBAI

Now that you're gone forever...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.+++
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

SadChu

greystation_14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:18 pm
hi! im greystation_14... im not good at this introducing thing, so...yeah..ill keep it simple biggrin for you and me....i started reading twilight and new moon in february of this year..i think it is the best book ever!!! i thave read them both about ten times since....definitely cant wait until eclipse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, you can check out my guild.. pm me and become my friend!!! this guild is great!! c-ya  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:22 pm
Hi my name is Hagi-is-a-sexy-beast ,yes I know its a strange name, and I can't remember when i first read Twilight because I've read it repeatedly many many times.I absolutely LOVE Edward Cullen and both of Stephenie's books. I mostly listen to alternative or indie rock. Also I'm very new here so.....yeah,
(P.S. I'm very bad at introductions)  

Hagi-is-a-sexy-beast

Lenessia Welkin

Rainbow Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:40 pm
Hiya! I am Angel of a Silver Moon. Nice to meet everyone.
I first read Twilight around July of 2006. I saw it in a store and picked the book up. Low and be hold the sales lady came up to me proclaiming how good of a book it was. I was not sure about it at first and waited to pick it up until 2 weeks later and have been addicted since. I even meet others fans at a Harry Potter movie screening! I really like all the characters equally! I listen to all kinds of music. Another person who is not good with introductions here too! sweatdrop  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games